eStarland.com: B2G1 Used. $16.95 PSASBR NEW.

SOLGarion

CAGiversary!
As topic says. B2G1 used game with promo code AUGUSTAR. Good til 7/31. Great if you are looking for retro games. https://www.estarland.com/index.asp?page=SummerSale13

They also have Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale NEW for $16.95. Watch out for the shipping. Might be worth it if you are getting other stuff with it. http://www.estarland.com/product40098.html

Fine Print - *LIMIT $100 discount per order or 3 free items per customer per day. Discounted item is of equal or lesser value. Offer valid between 7/24-7/31 Only valid for in stock items. Not valid for preorders, backorders, or any item that is not in stock. Only valid for preowned games. Does not apply to hardware or accessories. No dealers. This special promotion may be discontinued or changed without any notice. Certain restrictions may apply. This offer will not apply to any order where cancellations or returns cause the order to no longer meet the requirements and eStarland.com reserves the rights to charge applicable fees to any such orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Though now I'm in the mood for sub $10 items there I should've bit on the $10 off deal a few weeks ago. Nonetheless pretty good deal, especially since free shipping is at $20.

Just to note, Kirby's Dream Collection trades  in there for $20 and you can use that credit instantly on these deals.

Since you get 70% cash of the trade value, if you bought Kirby collection for bestbuy for $8..... You can get $14 cash for it

Not sure if anything has changed but I do know that estarland used to be the absolute cesspool of online video game retailers - just a word of warning.

I've had nothing but postive experiences with them, and I've been ordering/trading with them for about 5 years now.

Kinda sucks though cause last week I just bought 2 used games from them. Ah well.

I have only good things to say about estarland as well, I've both purchased and traded in a ton of stuff.

Great experiences here also. I've traded in my Wii, PS3 and one of my 360s to them over the last 3-4 months. Got far better credit than Amazon on all of them (plus they don't require the box), had the trades processed in a week, and ordered a handful of new releases which I had within a day of release date every time.

Their trade in values have become so much better than Amazon, it's not even close to comparing them on most items. Definite recommend -- and their used items are in great condition also.

Just don't expect to be getting newer used titles close to release, they're typically better for getting older games that you missed out on or waited for.

How do they ship their games? There's some Saturn games I want but I'd rather not bother if they ship their games in a bubble mailer.

I picked up Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town (GBA), The World Ends With You (DS), and Vanquish (PS3).

Been looking for Harvest Moon for a while actually, tough cart to track down for a cheap price.

How do they ship their games? There's some Saturn games I want but I'd rather not bother if they ship their games in a bubble mailer.
The owner is a pretty picky guy (more on that later.) They're generally not dumb enough to do that. That being said, don't be one of those "I need to have pristine Saturn cases" customers for budget games. Getting unbroken/uncracked cases for these games is a nightmare nowadays, and unless you are buying one of the higher dollar games (which they will obviously switch/prioritize cases,) there will likely be flaws in the case.

On the pickiness, it turns some people off. They are pretty straightforward with the tradeins on what they will not accept. Some people would send scratched games in anyways, saying "it's not that bad," and it will be rejected for tradein. The owner is a collector himself, not some GS employee who will let it slide.

Their market is older/rare games.

The owner is a pretty picky guy (more on that later.) They're generally not dumb enough to do that. That being said, don't be one of those "I need to have pristine Saturn cases" customers for budget games. Getting unbroken/uncracked cases for these games is a nightmare nowadays, and unless you are buying one of the higher dollar games (which they will obviously switch/prioritize cases,) there will likely be flaws in the case.

On the pickiness, it turns some people off. They are pretty straightforward with the tradeins on what they will not accept. Some people would send scratched games in anyways, saying "it's not that bad," and it will be rejected for tradein. The owner is a collector himself, not some GS employee who will let it slide.

Their market is older/rare games.
So, does that mean they always ship their games in a box... or does it depend?

I'm thinking about trading in my copy of Tank! Tank! Tank!. What is their policy on trading in sealed items? TIA.

So, does that mean they always ship their games in a box... or does it depend?
If you read my post you'd see I said they're generally not dumb enough to send in a envelope. I'm not a spokesman so I can't sit here and give you a 100% guarantee.

bread's done
Back