UPDATE: Contest is over. Winners are posted below.
I tried my best to double-check everything before sending. My online time this weekend will be pretty limited, but if you have any problems with your codes, please send me a PM, and I will respond when I have a chance.
I've been accumulating download codes for a while now, and thought I'd give some out. Since most codes on this forum tend to get snapped up instantly, I decided to give more people a chance to win, and maybe make the world a little more exciting in the process.
Here is what you can win:
- "Cloud Atlas" UltraViolet digital copy of the film. Redeem at flixster.com/getUV. (Psycosis86)
- "Darksiders 2" Angel of Death DLC pack, for Xbox 360. (memorywillrust)
- Expressionery.com $20 gift card, good on any purchase of $20 or more (excludes shipping and tax). (iKnowledge)
- "Game of Thrones" Season 1 digital download and UltraViolet copy. Redeem at hbo.com/hboselectgameofthrones. (funny_isn_t_it)
- "Game of Thrones" Season 2 digital download and UltraViolet copy. Redeem at hboselect.com/gameofthrones. (ilRadd)
- "The Last of Us" Sights and Sounds DLC pack with online pass, for PS3. (2 of these available.) (hellmutt, kyuby)
Simply post a reply to this thread and indicate which prize you want, should you win. You are limited to one.
- Anyone making multiple prize requests or posting multiple times will be disqualified.
- Anyone editing their post (perhaps to change their prize to one with less competition) will be disqualified.
- Anyone sending me a PM trying to convince me to make them a winner will be disqualified, and publicly outed.
At approximately 3:00PM CST tomorrow (Friday, 7/26) I will end the contest and choose winners randomly. (Okay semi-randomly if you want to get technical, but as randomly as possible. Using computers 'n' stuff.) Depending on how busy I am, it may end up being a bit later. I will post once to notify everyone that the contest is ended and I've stopped accepting entries, and again to announce the winners. Winners will receive their codes via PM. Please no pissing and/or moaning if you don't win.
Good luck to everyone.
EDIT: Forgot to add, I am in North America, and so are the codes. (Sorry, rest of the planet.)