GameStop - GameCube Controller(NOT OEM) 74cents YMMV // 50% TIV Bonus Coupon(on ANY items traded in, valid 8/19-9/15) YMMV

Pretty sure the coupon has been mentioned in the multiple other GS topics. (Weekly Ads, TIV, etc)

And an offbrand controller, YAY! [/sarcasm]

This topic is so not the drama!

EDIT: the 75% off a Nintendo controller for $5.97 pre-75% is much better

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure the coupon has been mentioned in the multiple other GS topics. (Weekly Ads, TIV, etc)

And an offbrand controller, YAY! [/sarcasm]

This topic is so not the drama!

EDIT: the 75% off a Nintendo controller for $5.97 pre-75% is much better
There's a 9.97 wireless as well. Says any, so I'm assuming this includes a Wavebird. Probably a 1 in a million shot at finding one though.

CAG today, man.  Walmart selling new PS2s and now Gamecube controllers for sale at GameStop.  What year is this?

Is the 50% TIV coupon valid from 8/19-9/15  free or is it the one that requires signing up for PUR?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a $.74 controller. What do you want for less than a buck? Not to mention Interact(the brand this controller is) and several of the other off brand/third party controllers were decent for PS2/Xbox/GC back in the day. At least if you didn't beat on them they were.

I had the one controller from the PS1 gen up till I got my first PS3 and it still worked like a champ till the day I sadly traded it into either EB Games or Funcoland.

bread's done
Back