* - - - - 6 votes

Band Hero (Band Kit) PS3 at $89.99 & Free Shipping on eBay

#1 EvilMakiPR  

EvilMakiPR

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:26 AM

Band New

"Super Bundle - Super Bundle comes complete with the Band Hero game, wireless guitar, wired microphone and drums."

http://www.ebay.com/...=item58a25502c1

#2 SlickAssGamer   Welcome to Slick CAG Deals! CAGiversary!   521 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

SlickAssGamer

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

It's been cheaper. Bought one for $70 not too long ago.

#3 plastik3000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   149 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

plastik3000

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

It has been $35 at Newegg before.

#4 EvilMakiPR  

EvilMakiPR

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

You people always talk that "it has been this" "I found it at this"

But can you find it NOW!? In Newegg it has been discontinued and in almost every store. If you find it complete is at a ridiculous high price

#5 Peyton_Manning   10 YEARS CAGiversary!   610 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Peyton_Manning

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Is there anything special about the set? I remember Hastings had a guitar hero knockoff that came with guitar,drums and a mic too i think for like ten bucks. Ornyou could probably piece a set together door cheaper through buying used.

#6 ctclements   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   610 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

ctclements

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

You people always talk that "it has been this" "I found it at this"

But can you find it NOW!? In Newegg it has been discontinued and in almost every store. If you find it complete is at a ridiculous high price

I'm sorry, but that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this site.  Give it a few weeks and it will pop up for WAY less than this.  Lets not pretend that something is a good deal because it's at the lowest price you can find it right now.  

Check out my kickstarter! http://kck.st/WG3QAp I don't know how to make the widget work :(

#7 Sepatown Tippie Tais   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   149 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Sepatown Tippie Tais

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

I'm sorry, but that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this site.  Give it a few weeks and it will pop up for WAY less than this.  Lets not pretend that something is a good deal because it's at the lowest price you can find it right now.  

You're absolutely right. I'm not buying one of these until they're $10 because Toys R Us did that clearance 2 years ago.  Who cares about changes in supply and demand?

#8 Psybuster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   687 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Check your local Tuesday Morning stores if you have any around these are like 30 bucks there for PS2 version but the instruments work on ps3 and standalone game is dirt cheap basically everywhere