Band Hero (Band Kit) PS3 at $89.99 & Free Shipping on eBay

You people always talk that "it has been this" "I found it at this"

But can you find it NOW!? In Newegg it has been discontinued and in almost every store. If you find it complete is at a ridiculous high price

Is there anything special about the set? I remember Hastings had a guitar hero knockoff that came with guitar,drums and a mic too i think for like ten bucks. Ornyou could probably piece a set together door cheaper through buying used.

Last edited by a moderator:
You people always talk that "it has been this" "I found it at this"

But can you find it NOW!? In Newegg it has been discontinued and in almost every store. If you find it complete is at a ridiculous high price
I'm sorry, but that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this site. Give it a few weeks and it will pop up for WAY less than this. Lets not pretend that something is a good deal because it's at the lowest price you can find it right now.

I'm sorry, but that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this site. Give it a few weeks and it will pop up for WAY less than this. Lets not pretend that something is a good deal because it's at the lowest price you can find it right now.
You're absolutely right. I'm not buying one of these until they're $10 because Toys R Us did that clearance 2 years ago. Who cares about changes in supply and demand?

Check your local Tuesday Morning stores if you have any around these are like 30 bucks there for PS2 version but the instruments work on ps3 and standalone game is dirt cheap basically everywhere

bread's done
Back