BestBuy Clearance YMMV - PS3/360 systems, PS3/360/Vita/3DS accesories

amusedtoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Really odd that there's not an ongoing BBY clearance thread that I've ever seen.  Anyway stumbled across this stuff, while looking for and failing to find a 3DS XL case, that's new from the last time there was a noticeable clearance update about a month ago.  The things that were around for the last noticeable changes, the Vita accessories mainly, are the same prices.

:ps3:

500GB Assassin's Creed 3 System Bundle - $275.99 $299.99

inFAMOUS Collection & DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Metallic Blue) - $49.99 $59.99

:psp:

LittleBigPlanet Kit for Vita (case, bobble head, DLC, etc.) - $7.99 $14.99

:3ds:

Explorer Starter Kit (case, car charger, etc.) - $6.99 $19.99

:360:

Tomb Raider Limited Edition Wireless Controller - $39.99 $59.99

4GB Kinect System Bundle - $275.99 $299.99

250GB Skyrim/Forza 4 System Bundle - $275.99 $299.99

Last edited by a moderator:
BB's clearance is very YMMV so these threads usually die off by themselves. It's probably best to add the city to the title and post in the regional threads.

You can search store by store clearance and open box.
Yep, those things were pulled from all over while I was looking for a 3DS case and showed up at several stores. Eastern half of Michigan in particular if anyone's looking for them.

Thanks for posting this , I've been eyeing the tomb raider controller on amazon for a month and it's been sitting at 54$ was about to give in and bite for that price . When I saw this I called my best buy and was able to snag the last one .

By the way for anyone looking for a 3DS XL case if your BBY still has the $3 Rocketfish Vita Starter Kit it actually fits the 3DS XL perfectly and is a reasonably decent case considering it's $3. Going to grab a second kit or maybe one of the LBP ones so I get the DLC outfits and the scary bobblehead.

Thanks for posting this , I've been eyeing the tomb raider controller on amazon for a month and it's been sitting at 54$ was about to give in and bite for that price . When I saw this I called my best buy and was able to snag the last one .
Glad I could help.

Even though YMMV for price you can get the store # & phone # that has the price & see if your local store will match. If you have a pic it helps too. With big ticket items like systems offering to get the warranty can usually seal the deal.

This is one of the best cases I've seen. Can't believe it hasn't been sold out. Picked it up online a while back for the same price. Really high quality.

I think it is random color when they ship it to you, not really sure on this. I lucked out and got a black version.
Yep, it's random and way to tell what colors they have in stock unless you want to call the store up and have the person walk over there.

My store is crap, they've had saints row 3 pc for $25 for 2 months and 2 rocket fish accessories for wii.

Raise the roof, it's getting wild and crazy.

Im pretty sure the 4 Port USB Hub for the Ps3 is $7 everywhere. It also works really well

And besides that, check your PC section for old Deathadders. My store is selling them for $30 each.

Snagged a 250 GB super slim PS3 bundle w/ controller, Uncharted 3 GotY and one year PSN+ at Best Buy at $219.99.  So confirmed I guess.

Some Best Buy stores are also clearancing out the Sony Vita Car Charger for $3.99.
It's been online (BB) a while back for $2.99. I had one store "OMS" one (shipped to home) and picked up one at another. Got two just for the proprietary USB cord.

Ya, a lot of this is store specific.  My local store set up a $5 dump bin for games ($10 for accessories)...just trying to get rid of stuff the manager doesn't want around, I guess.  And I don't think any of it is reflected in the clearance/open-box search on the site.  They're just dumping it in the bin and getting rid of it...  Checkout requires a manager override.

Did pick up a few things like RidgeRacer Unbounded and Yoostar 2 for $5 a piece.  Not bad.  I guess the other day, they dumped a bunch of vita stuff in there, but it was mostly cleared out when I saw it the next day.

bread's done
Back