Winning steam games, steam wallet and other gift cards can be really hard if you don't have a plan. With the plan I propose, you will get your first Steam Game in 5 to 10 minutes.
Click "show" to see proof of my earnings at Tremor Games
Tremor Games offers: Steam Games, Steam Wallet, Steam trading cards, DLCs, Orgin games, PSN or Xbox live credit, Amzon.com gift cards, desura games, GOG games, in game credits and a lot more.
How to get your first Steam Game in less than 5 minutes
There are games for as low as 65 tremor coins ( check them out here ), and, depending on your region, a single mobile app to install can give you up to 250 coins, and it takes less than 30 seconds to achieve:
Click on "Register" at the top right of the main page, enter your info with a real e-mail. You won't receive any spam from this site, trust me.
2. Click the "Get Coins" link at the top right of the page.
3. Earn Coins:
Install Mobile Apps (Fastest way to earn coins, 100 to 450 coins depending on the app and region)
Supersonic, trialplay and several other sponsors offer you the possibility to install mobile apps from Google Play or App Store, to your Ios or Android device to get coins. It takes only a few minutes to download an app and to open it in order to earn coins.
Just login to your tremorgames account from your mobile device and the offers will lead you directly to the app store or to google play.
All apps are from the google play store and apple App store, so don't worry about the security of your device.
Don't bother installing apps that gives you less than 80 coins. And be sure to read the description before downloading an app, since some of them require you to get to a specific level in the app. The simplest ones to do are described as "download and open app".
Important note: If a sponsored app have already been installed in the past on your device, you might not get any credits.
At this point you should have enough coins to get your first steam game. On the Tremor Rewards page, look for "games under 1000 coins" section.
Do simple tasks (in my region, gives me 150 to 1000 coins in 15min)
There is a lot of types of tasks to do, that pay from 4 to 400+ tremor coins per single task: visiting web sites and categorizing them, answering questions on websites, simple surveys, listening to audio and rating the voice... and so on. Each task can take from 1 minute to 5+ minutes to complete.
My favorites are short surveys, answering questions about a website, type what you hear and rate the voice you hear. All are fast and easy to do.
You must login with your facbook account in order to complete tasks.
Tips for when doing tasks
- When you first visit the tasks page, just click on the "Reward" coloumn on top of the tasks table, and look for the tasks that have the most stars. Those are the easiest and highest paying tasks that you can do.
- When you first start doing tasks, you are at level 1, and can only do level 1 tasks. When you do enough level 1 tasks, you will earn a level 2 badge that will let you access level 2 tasks. Level 2 tasks pay a higher amount of tremor coins than level 1.
Watch Videos (in my region i can get 50 to 150 coins every day)
Depending on your region and time*, several sponsors offer videos to watch:
- Token Ads
- Video Offers (Virool)
- V11 Videos
- and more...
* Watch each video for at least 30 seconds, If you can't see any videos to watch, don't despair. Check it out later, since videos are put on at specific times of the day, depending on your region, you won't see them all, right when you register.
4. Click the Tremor Rewards at the top of the page, redeem your coins for free Steam Games.
If you want a specific Steam Game that is not offered in the Tremor Rewards section, then just get a Steam wallet code with your coins and go get the game you want on steam.
5. Get Tremor coins faster:
Refer your friends
You can get 20% of the coins won in offers (videos, mobile apps, surveys) and 10% of the coins won in tasks by your friends. To refer a friend do the following:
1. Click on your username at the top right of the screen.
2. Just under your achievements (if you played achievement games) you will see "Refer friends and earn tremor coins" Under that title, you will see a red colored html link. This is your referral link.
3. Copy your referral link and send it to your friends, and tell them how awsome Tremor Games is, and why they should register.
4. Once your friends click on the referral link you sent them, and register at tremor games, you're done.
I suggest you do Peanut Labs surveys, because contrary to other sponsors, with peanut labs you know quickly if you qualify or not for the survey. And also, you get paid almost at every survey. My second choice of sponsor for surveys is TrialPlay. Stay away from Supersonic surveys.
Trade in TF2, CS:GO items and Steam Trading cards
You can get some tremor coins by trading in your items and trading cards. The trading is handled by a bot, so just follow the steps on the links below. You must have redeemed at least 1 item from Tremor Rewards to be eligible.
TF2 items : http://www.tremorgam...ic&topicid=5311
CS:Go items : http://www.tremorgam...ic&topicid=6490
Trading cards: http://www.tremorgam...ic&topicid=5075
Click "show" to see proof of my earnings at SwagBucks
Swagbucks is a site, simmilar to Tremor Games, that allows watching videos and doing simple tasks to earn gift cards. But additionnaly, it allows you to get swagbucks for searching the web.
Swagbucks offers tons of gift cards to redeem, including amazon.com, facebook, paypal... It does not offer steam wallet codes, but you can get a lot of steam games from amazon.com, also online codes for psn and xbox live credit.
1. Register at Http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/janderson11
2. SwagbucksTV app (36+ swagbucks/day)
You can earn swagbucks just by downloading the swagbucks tv app on your mobile device and watching videos.
For every 5 videos you watch, you get 2 swagbucks.
3. Do some web searches ( 6 to 20 Swagbucks / day )
Just search for webpages that you visit regularly ex: search for ign on swagbucks, and click on the link from the results, instead of going directly to ign. Don't forget to fill in the captcha to get your swagbucks.
4. On the left hand side of swagbucks main page, look under the to do list. (3 swagbucks / day)
Answer the Daily poll and you get 1 SwagBuck each day.
Also, click on NOSO, then on "Start Earning Now". Click on "Skip to Next Offer" until it shows "Proceed to next step" then click on that "Proceed to next step". Fill in the captcha and you get 2 swagbucks each day. I takes less then 10 seconds to achieve.
5. Install the SwagBucks toolbar to get 1 swagbuck per day.
If you choose to install the toolbar, make sure right click on it once installed and go to "Advanced Settings" and untick "Send usage statistics". Also under "Search Options" uncheck "Show text that is selected inside searchbox". Otherwise the toolbar will slow down your browser.
** doing steps 1 to 5 gives you at least 50 swagbucks/day ( about 15$/month) **
6. At the top of the main swagbucks website, click on Discover, then on Special Offers.
For each sponsor, look for videos to watch and simple offers that gives you from 1 to 3 swagbucks. Those are easy to do, and can help you get those missing few swagbucks to achieve your daily goal and get your bonus.
7. Trusted Surveys:
At Swagbucks, trusted surveys have a higher probability for you to qualify. And there are often surveys that take only 5 to 10 minutes to do, and give from 60 to 150 swagbucks. So you should not miss that opportunity.
1. At to top left of the Swagbucks wabpage, click on "Answer" then on "Surveys".
This is your dashboard where surveys targeted to you are displayed. There might be times where there is no surveys. But most of the times I check in, there are surveys to do.
On the left side, you can browse through Gold, Partner and Peanut Labs surveys.
On the right hand side of the dashboard there are profiles for you to complete. Once you complete a profile, you will get more surveys on your dashboard.
3. Peanut labs surveys are also easy to qualify for.
4. You can also subscribe to e-mail surveys, you wil get surveys opportunities in your e-mail and they are quite easy to do and often pay 2x the ammount of swagbucks.
8. Refer your friends: If you refer your friends, you get 10% of all the swagbucks your referrals win, tasks and offers included.
To invite your friends: log in to your account and go to: http://www.swagbucks.com/p/invite
There you will find your referral link that you can share on websites, forums or send it via e-mail to your friends.
Click "show" to see proof of my earnings at FreeMyApps
If you have an Ios or Android device, freeMyApps let's you try free apps and gives you the opportunity to redeem gift cards in return. Gift cards include amazon.com, itunes, xbox live, google play and a lot more. You can use amazon.com gift cards to get free steam game codes, or psn/xbox Live credit from amazon.com.
1. On your mobile device, go to: http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/418968ac
2. Touch "Get Started"
On Ios: Install the profile to register your device
One time operation, the profile is deleted as soon as your device is registered on freeMyApps site. It does not modify your device's settings, even if your device says so.
On Android: it will take you to Google Play, where you can install the app. You must have an active and VERIFIED* Facebook account and link it with the freemyapps app.
*To verify your facebook account just add a cell phone number to your account. Here is the tutorial on how to do it.
You won't receive any spam, or any other sms from facebook by verifiying your account, and it won't cost you any money on your phone bill.
3. Touch "Offers" at the top left, touch an app you want to try and install it. Run the app for at least 30 seconds.
4. Verify that you got your crédits
After 30 seconds of using the sponsored app, return to your browser and refresh the freemyapps page to verify that you got your credits. Sometimes you have to wait 5 to 10 minutes before getting your credits.
Important note: If a sponsored app have already been installed in the past on your device, you might not get any credits.
5. Once you collect enough credits, touch "Gifts" at the top of your device's screen to redeem gift cards.
Each free app you try gives you 40 to 120 credits. 1$ amazon.com gift card is 300 credits. So you don't have to try tons of apps to get a descent amount of money.
6. Refer your friends
Get 200 credits each time a friends register using the link you sent them. Scroll at the bottom of the main page to find out ways to send out your referral link.
How I proceed
What I do is Surveys + swagbucksTV + Search + daily poll + NOSO on Swagbucks, tasks + install apps (Android) on Tremor Games and install apps (ios) on FreeMyApps.
1. Each morning when I wake up, I open up the swagbucks tv app on my mobile device and start to play a video. Then, I check up Swagbucks.com on my pc to see if there is any surveys to do (survey dashboard, peanut labs and e-mail). If there is, I complete the survey and it takes about 15 minutes.
2. Then at noon I do Search + Noso + daily poll and it takes me 5 minutes to do.
** If there is no surveys in the morning, I do the Search + Noso + Daily poll in the morning, then check out if there are any surveys to do at noon. (Some days there is no surveys to do or I don't qualify, but the other days that I get 300+ swagbucks compensates that.)
3. I do nothing until 7:30 pm eastern time, then at 7:30 pm I go to Tremor Games to complete Tasks while I surf the web. That takes me about 5 minutes in total to do.
4. Just before going to bed, I verify again if there is a survey to do at Swagbucks and do it if there is one.
This way, I am able to get about 70 to 300 Swagbucks/day and 250 to 500 Tremor coins/day without referrals. I get around 100 to 300 additional tremor coins from my referrals, and 0 to 20 swagbucks/day from referrals. And that gives me about 50 to 80$ in games a month (Steam wallet + amazon credit) and I don't spend more than 15 to 30 minutes a day doing this.
With this way of proceeding, In a year, I was able to get 115 games on steam, without counting the games that I got on amazon.com, psn, desura and gog! And they are not small games, they include the likes of Skyrim, Mass effect 3, Borderlands 2, Remember Me, Batman Arkham Origins and a lot, really a lot more!