* * * * - 6 votes

The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread

#181 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

Fable Anniversary - 2/4/14

All first printings - Albion's Outfits and Weapons and Lion's Head avatar helmet

Amazon - Apollo Outfit and Crossbow

Best Buy - Jackarse Item and Snowspire Guard Outfit

GameStop - Peiratēs Outfit and Cutlass

The LEGO Movie Videogame - 2/7/14

GameStop - Western Emmet LEGO Minifigure

Walmart - Radio DJ Robo LEGO Minifigure

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - 2/25/14

Amazon - Dark Dracula Skin

Best Buy - Relic Rune Pack

GameStop - Armored Dracula Skin

South Park: The Stick of Truth - 3/4/14

Amazon - Ultimate Fellowship Pack

Best Buy - Ultimate Fellowship Pack, $20 Bonus Points My BB GCU or $10 Bonus Points My BB GC

GameStop - Ultimate Fellowship Pack

Walmart - Ultimate Fellowship Pack, $4.99 VUDU credit

That is what the OP needs to look like.

I hated it because you have to click like 3 things just to see one, then you have to look at the color key to see what means what. Its way too complicated in every way.

Although this whole thread should be scrapped and started over properly.

#182 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1631 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

Do you get the more for pre ordered South Park: The Stick of Truth CE? Or just $10?

And someone should make a new thread.

#183 JamesKelly09  

JamesKelly09

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Although this whole thread should be scrapped and started over properly.

Yes i think someone else should make a new one and this time please make it into a Wiki so it can be updated!

Do you get the more for pre ordered South Park: The Stick of Truth CE? Or just $10?

And someone should make a new thread.

The CE doesn't have any more bonuses just the $10 from BestBuy 

#184 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3422 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

Yes if you Pre-Order the CE you get a "Cartman Figure": Pose the Grand Wizard Cartman and his stick of authority with this six-inch replica figure. Plus "Kingdom of South Park Map"!

That's not a preordered bonus, it's the content of the CE. You'll get those whenever you buy it.

#185 JamesKelly09  

JamesKelly09

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

That's not a preordered bonus, it's the content of the CE. You'll get those whenever you buy it.

Yeah your right so my bad! But he can look at my previous post to see the Pre-Order Bonus his getting for the game. So the CE has no new bonus.

#186 cartman414   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

cartman414

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

Man, this is annoying. Preordered my CE from Amazon. Anyone have a Super Samurai pack incoming they don't care about? Not sure if I want to double dip.

#187 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

what did the BBY south park pre order come with? I thought both the Gamestop and BBY gave the ultimate fellowhip pack as someone quoted further up on this page. I got my ps3 version from gamestop and the receipt says Super Samurai pack or something. I got nothing from BBY. Aren't they supposed to email you a code or something? They did offer a pre order bonus didn't they?

Im also a bit confused if im supposed to get a  $20 or $10 certificate for it

#188 sidewalkhustla   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   335 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

sidewalkhustla

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:15 PM

Is there a newer version of this thread?

#189 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:18 PM

Is there a newer version of this thread?

nope, the original op is no longer around. if you want it  updated. you must start your own thread

#190 Kazaganthi   Blue Rogue CAGiversary!   1947 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:23 PM

When things like this happen, you just don't care anymore.

(They actually gave credit to Shipwreck!)

#191 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2308 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:19 PM

someone should make a new thread I would but I have no idea what the deals are