Xbox live 12 month Kit $49.99 was 74.99

In for 1. Key note there is sales tax as well. Still a great deal though. Perfect timing to since my gold runs out on the 8th

Great deal biut t's tough for me to pull the trigger on this because...

1. this would be my, like, third chatpad that I've bought and will inevitably give away to a friend because the thing is dumb and doesn't work well) and...
  2. I'm going PS4 first this gen, and it'll probably be a year until I end up with a One anyways.
Still, basically $45 for 12 months and some dumb accessories isn't bad.

At my closing store it's hovering at around 5xish... I am kind of afraid of buying it now because if it isn't activated properly due to glitches in the system I will be stuck with an over priced headset and chat pad.

If I hadn't already bought this three times, I'd grab another. I love having a chatpad since it adds some much-needed "anti-claw" design when holding a controller aside from the obvious keyboard.

Don't forget these Kia also include $5 in MSP, too.

Also don't forget that a TON of Internet geniuses out there never figure out that the Points card is located between the cardboard slats inside the package and start whining that they've been ripped-off because they don't immediately find it.

I bought one of these one time that also came with a PGR game & a headset.

I've bought this particular set as well.

Last XBL card I bought was a few weeks ago from Newegg....likely will never buy from them again.  The code card I was emailed was messed up for the "bonus but your actually paying for them" MSP was wrong and took several days and phone calls to Microsoft to resolve.

Great deal biut t's tough for me to pull the trigger on this because...

1. this would be my, like, third chatpad that I've bought and will inevitably give away to a friend because the thing is dumb and doesn't work well) and...
  2. I'm going PS4 first this gen, and it'll probably be a year until I end up with a One anyways.
Still, basically $45 for 12 months and some dumb accessories isn't bad.
Wow. I couldn't possibly disagree more. The chatpad is one of the greatest things I've ever bought. Excellent for entering codes and sending messages. I've never had a single issue with mine in years, and I use it multiple times each and every day. Nothing wrong with MS points either. The headset is a flaming PoS though and should be thrown in the garbage immediately.

As somebody who enters a ton of Gearbox Shift Codes for Borderlands 2...

...chatpad is a MUST!  Sure, it's annoying to get put on the controller.  But, once it's on there, it's great.

bread's done
Back