GGT 258 Continues to Celebrate Leda's Birthday with Shots Shots Shots!

Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Drinking age in Ontario is 19, gosh.

She's so mature.

tumblr_mn3vwnwtbr1s9fui7o2_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn toast and eggs sounds fucking awesome right now I think my eggs I have in the fridge expired in march they're still good right?

Nah they made sloshing noises they're done PACK IT UP

That's how you know an egg is expired when you shake it and it makes a sloshing noise like water splashing,

god damn her tits got big

[URL="http://instagram.com/p/cUkcW8I9sY/"]http://instagram.com/p/cUkcW8I9sY/[/URL][/img[/spoiler]
[/QUOTE]HOLY FUCK! Those are amazing!

[QUOTE="Indignate, post: 10942799, time: 1375054523"]
When she was on stream they took up like 25% of the screen.
[/QUOTE]Now I wish I had watched.

Don't get your hopes up, it's nowhere near as good as Remender's run.
BlueScrote is right, if you want something that is an actual sequel to Uncanny X-Force and more specifically the Dark Angel Saga, read Uncanny Avengers. The new Uncanny X-Force series has been a huge let down for me so far.

Man, what an exhausting, yet fun, weekend.

Went to a Con and got to meet D.C Douglas. Legion/Wesker <3 Totally cool guy.

Got to try out the Hatsune Miku game with the gamepad they released for the game. Oh man was it fun. Totally have to get the pad now as those songs can be pretty brutal.

Drinking age in Ontario is 19, gosh.

She's so mature.
I don't remember her chest ever being that size.

Either way, Happy Birthday to the Ledaz.

So I'm watching wolverine origins its on FX right now hes fighting dedpul and I just realized teen emma frost is in the movie but like 30 year old emma frost is in first class and  that movie was in the 70's so if all of these movies are supposed to be in the same universe  the fuck dawg?

So I'm watching wolverine origins its on FX right now hes fighting dedpul and I just realized teen emma frost is in the movie but like 30 year old emma frost is in first class and that movie was in the 70's so if all of these movies are supposed to be in the same universe the fuck dawg?
nvm yahoo answers answered it for me

BlueScrote is right, if you want something that is an actual sequel to Uncanny X-Force and more specifically the Dark Angel Saga, read Uncanny Avengers. The new Uncanny X-Force series has been a huge let down for me so far.
Does Uncanny Avengers get any better after the first couple issues? I remember reading the first 3 I think and not being all that impressed.

So I'm watching wolverine origins its on FX right now hes fighting dedpul and I just realized teen emma frost is in the movie but like 30 year old emma frost is in first class and that movie was in the 70's so if all of these movies are supposed to be in the same universe the fuck dawg?
They fuked up Dedpul in that movie. He looks like Baraka yo lol.

It was all Austin Powers?

Never heard that before.

I still maintain it's a love letter/homage to MGS.
I definitely was reminded of MGS while playing it as well, when I said it was all Austin Powers like I was referring to
how Dr. Evil escaped at the end of the movie in space and the end of Vanquish was in space and the Russian guy also escaped, so both villains lived so that they could be set up for sequels

ew people who smoke
Agreed, blech!

Does Uncanny Avengers get any better after the first couple issues? I remember reading the first 3 I think and not being all that impressed.
I read the first five issues and it gradually got worse with each issue. I'm not sure if it's gotten better or not, but if you're not one of the two flagship Avengers title, you have to be on point from the start. And Uncanny wasn't. It might better now, but that is not enough to bring me back, especially at 4 bucks an issue.

What about cable and x-force?
I haven't really read that series, the team composition just really doesn't interest me very much, nor does the fact that it is kind of the only place where Hope is appearing right now (since I don't really care for her either).

It might be worth checking out the arc after the Red Skull, I think they are going to come back to that due to that hinting of a Red Skull Onslaught, but I think the series got a lot more interesting when it started dealing with Kang and Apocalypse, which is the part which is tying back into Uncanny X-Force. If you liked the Dark Angel Saga a lot from Uncanny X-Force I'd say it's at least worth checking out again.

Thankfully, it does. Those first few issues were pretty crappy, but issue 7 on is pretty awesome. Icebeezy is completely right where he was talking about it getting better once they introduce Kang and all the Apocalypse stuff.

I read the first five issues and it gradually got worse with each issue. I'm not sure if it's gotten better or not, but if you're not one of the two flagship Avengers title, you have to be on point from the start. And Uncanny wasn't. It might better now, but that is not enough to bring me back, especially at 4 bucks an issue.
From what you've mentioned about your tastes I really don't think it'd be up your alley at this point. It may get more to your liking at the end of this arc, though.

As for Cable and the X-Force, I like it. It's good at toeing the line between comedy and drama. Plus, they're really, really good at cliffhangers. They just had Hope pop into the future and meet
her future self dressed as Stryfe.
So yeah, shit's going down!

I watched The Wolverine today!

It was quite decent. I was pretty much fangirling at the ending scene(after the credits) though. That was awesome. :) 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELhBTd8_adQ[/youtube]

Looks pretty cool.

So Tales of Xillia is next week. Totally excited.

Why doesn't Hatsune Miku have a release date yet? "August" is hella vague. 

So Tales of Xillia is next week. Totally excited.

Why doesn't Hatsune Miku have a release date yet? "August" is hella vague.
I still need to beat Graces....have Xillia pre-ordered though!

Rune Factory 4 has been the same way, "summer", oh gee that's helpful, is it July? No, maybe August then? Probably not, perhaps September!

You guys have the CE or LE Xillia pre-ordered?

I'm still pretty fresh to the comic scene (since I can afford it again yeeeee!), but what are some personal favorites around here?

I've been picking up some recent issues here and there from all over, but I've been catching up on older stuff like The Couriers and Sharknife: Double Z.

I've been curious about Young Avengers and Avengers Arena, since the whole idea of throwing them into the Battle Royale world just piques my interest.

I'm going with the LE myself, I have bought too many collectors editions in the past where the extras just sit there and I never do anything with them, so that mixed with me trying to save money makes me go towards the LE. It still comes with some pretty cool stuff for not costing any extra though!

I'm going with the LE myself, I have bought too many collectors editions in the past where the extras just sit there and I never do anything with them, so that mixed with me trying to save money makes me go towards the LE. It still comes with some pretty cool stuff for not costing any extra though!
You made a wrong choice. The CE is way worth it.

ordered TLoU. woops.
Awful choice.

You made a wrong choice. The CE is way worth it.
I'm sure it is if you collect that stuff, but I'm happy with the soundtrack. I don't really have room for more statues/figures right now. Unless you meant in the fact that it's worth a lot of money now and might be rare :p

Whoknows and I almost totally ended our friendship on Skype tonight. One of you should ask him how he's doing cuz I don't really care.

bread's done
Back