* * * * * 1 votes

GGT 258 Continues to Celebrate Leda's Birthday with Shots Shots Shots!

#121 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'm going go eat pizza now and get all fat and then depressed

#122 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Gunnm wolverine was super alright. I'd give it a 6, 6.5 tops, there was a bunch of dumb stuff but parts of it were awesome.

#123 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

Silver Lamurai was lame

#124 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40127 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

should of used firefox, way better than google chrome

Nope.

Opera is better than both.

#125 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

The Silver Samurai made total sense and was awesome for the most part. Time for me to become Yukio #1 Fan.

#126 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Except for the part where silver samurais entire shtick is that he could cut anything EXCEPT adamantium

#127 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

Stop thinking about the movies with the knowledge of a comic book (different medium = different type of story). And let's be real here, the thing was made out of Adamantium. Adamantium is the only thing that can cut adamantium. 

If everything follows the comics word for word, panel for panel, what hope is there for a thrilling new story?

Spoiler

#128 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

Did somebody just call Icebeast a chick?

#129 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

Did somebody just say the word "Lamurai?"

#130 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

I've never seen any of icebeast's cosplay. I've never seen a Leah cosplay, either. Make it happen. That would be a nice change of pace from all the female Lokis I see at every con I go to. 

#131 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5154 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

aren't you a girl/female?, if you are decently  attractive looking , most guys who cosplay will probably do anything for you.

Actually I'm a transgender pansexual male who likes cosplaying female characters.  A lot of cosplayers are super nice though especially to people who share the same interests, at least in my experience. Also, you'd be very suprised at the number of Kid Loki cosplayers who are girls.

I've never seen any of icebeast's cosplay. I've never seen a Leah cosplay, either. Make it happen. That would be a nice change of pace from all the female Lokis I see at every con I go to.

I've seen a few when I searched online to see what other people did for Leah, but I've never seen a Leah in person. And yeah a lot of Loki cosplayers are female.

Here you can check out my CAG blog entry from 2011 which has pictures of the Teddie cosplay I still do, I'm thinking I might look into doing a different Teddie cosplay for next year, we'll see though.

#132 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

I will always choose a 3DS over a Vita. There is only one game on the Vita that interests and that is P4G. Not nearly enough to get me to buy a system. I've got Theatrhythm, Project X Zone and now SMTIV on the 3DS that keeps more than busy, and not to mention Pokemon X and Y in October and a few other games to come out this year.

I keep forgetting Pokemon is coming out in october. I haven't played any since Gen1, but I think I may get back into it.

#133 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

I've grown my hair out P4 main character style so I just need to dye it grey and I'll be ready to cosplay with Icebizzles Alice Teddie and Luxuria's Chie.

#134 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

I wanna be a P4 character tooooo.

#135 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

GGT Persona Cosplay 2014.

Make it rain, yo.

Hatsune_bonusLG.jpg

Squeeeeeeee! If Amazon doesn't get this, I might just have to cancel. My pre-order is locked in at 39.99 in Amazon though.  :-k

So August 27th release date? Gives me two weeks to get through Tales of Xillia. 

#136 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

The Silver Samurai made total sense and was awesome for the most part. Time for me to become Yukio #1 Fan.

Stop thinking about the movies with the knowledge of a comic book (different medium = different type of story). And let's be real here, the thing was made out of Adamantium. Adamantium is the only thing that can cut adamantium. 

If everything follows the comics word for word, panel for panel, what hope is there for a thrilling new story?

Spoiler

I agree I see movies and shows as different entities. I mean phoenix was a split personality of jean grey so yeah a lot of shit changed. MYSTIQUE WAS AN ORIGINAL XMEN IN FIRST CLASS.

The bone claws were pretty gross looking like long bone fingers

Spoiler

#137 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

I'm about to unfollow kojima all he talks about is pacific rim. Get over it.

#138 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

You should follow David Hayter instead. I'm sure he's done talking about MGS...

#139 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Better than the original. 

• dot likes this

#140 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:25 AM

like dat dawg?

#141 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

I wanna be a Persona characterrrrrrr.

#142 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14974 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

Squeeeeeeee! If Amazon doesn't get this, I might just have to cancel. My pre-order is locked in at 39.99 in Amazon though.  :-k

Sega sure likes their gamestop exclusive garbage.

#143 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Martian Manhunter stream yo

#144 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

Yup.  Almost everything I own is some form of console type experience on the 3DS, just in portable form.

I like that stuff, but I don't know, I just don't like the form factor on the hardware as much as I do the Vita, the screens don't look as good for me, and Nintendo games are Nintendo games.  Having portable Hotline Miami with controls designed to take advantage of the platform?  It trumps my experience of playing it on PC... and I tried it on PS3 since I have it there via crossbuy and it's just not as good to me.  Stealth Inc is another game like that -- I don't bother with indie games much on my PC, even though I end up donating to charity and amassing a ton of them.  I end up playing them on my Vita and enjoying them more than I ever did on PC.  

I guess I prefer the 3DS form factor myself, I like the two screens and I still don't like the controls on the Vita, those buttons just never felt right to me, they both have great games though so even if you prefer one it's still worth owning the other. I thought Hotline Miami on PC was fine so stuff like that doesn't really interest me too much on the Vita either though.

I keep forgetting Pokemon is coming out in october. I haven't played any since Gen1, but I think I may get back into it.

Haha, I have games from all of the gens and I'm still looking forward to the new one, I always enjoy a run through the Pokemon games!

#145 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:02 AM

Deadpool is $29.99 on Amazon.  Come on, $19.99 or less!

My PSN card didn't come in yet.  :(  In fact, WorstBuy shipped it this morning.  :(

I may have to wait for P4 physical card to go on sale instead of digital version...

Wolverine movie trailer looked like ass.  Apparently the audience thought that too because the film is flopping big time at the box office.

Why the Fuck can't they make a good X-Men movie?  All the good stuff is RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING COMICS.  Don't re-write a goddamn thing!  Don't add new stupid ass characters or change up the existing ones!   First Class was almost aight, because McAvoy and Fassbender, but it was still kind of not good.  X-Men would be sooooo easy to be success, but Hollywood can't help fucking it all up.

#146 Erad30   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2320 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:06 AM

Just finished Infamous 2 lord it's going to be a long wait for second son...

#147 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:08 AM

anybody got a good suggestion for the 25% off coupon at GS?  I'm really leaning towards Mario Kart Wii oddly...

#148 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:08 AM

How did the movie flop? It made the same as X-Men First Class (not seen as a flop) and it only cost 120 million to make and has made over 140 million worldwide, far from a flop. Sure, it didn't make as much as Origins (at least in America), but you gotta factor in international revenue.

And First Class was awesome.

#149 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5154 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

I was kind of fine with First Class but I couldn't take Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw seriously.  It was still the most enjoyable X-Men movie though, and I liked young Mystique.

#150 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

I take Kevin Bacon as anything seriously.

Oh hey, I can format now. Thx CAG, you're so good to me.