My eBay Store: Mostly Empty, CAG Discount!

sajinor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Firstly, my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/sajinor

CAG only promo:

To give you all a head start on the other buyers out there, I am offering free shipping on games to anyone from CAG. If you win a game, just send me a PM here or on eBay, and I will update your invoice to have free shipping. Alternatively, I can offer a free upgrade to USPS Priority Mail from First Class, so you get stuff sent in a hard box. Sorry, I can only offer it on games and only to buyers in the USA. Also, if its a cheap enough game where I would lose money on the whole transaction by offering free shipping, I can't offer the free shipping (basically any game that sells for under $3).

About me/my store:

I sell quite a few games and gaming related items on eBay. I pay for my gaming hobby/addiction this way. For the most part, I list games starting at .99 + $3 shipping and let the eBay market decide how much it is worth. For lower demand games or games where I want to make sure I at least clear the trade in value, you will see a higher starting value. I try to best describe any games I have to the point that I, as a gamer and collector, would be interested in knowing. I have also reached the point where I save money by having an actual eBay store subscription, so you may find some comically pointless posts as I make the most of my subscription (NHL 2002 for .50 anyone? :bouncy: ) I am still new at setting the store up, so if you, as a buyer, has any preferences in a way you would like to see a store set up, I am very open to suggestions.

There isn't much left, but I will bump it if I get substantially more inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back