DmC Devil May Cry $29.99 - Free Shipping. Groupon

Zalaki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Shocking how long its taking for this to drop to bargain bin gamefly sale prices.

It sold terribly and the 29.99 price point really isn't good enough- waiting for 12.99 used gamefly :)

Shocking how long its taking for this to drop to bargain bin gamefly sale prices.

It sold terribly and the 29.99 price point really isn't good enough- waiting for 12.99 used gamefly :)
Yeah me too, but the game came out THIS YEAR. Sheesh, at least give it 6 more months.

Yeah me too, but the game came out THIS YEAR. Sheesh, at least give it 6 more months.
It speaks to the market really. If it isn't a first party Nintendo game or CoD, you can almost always count on a game to go down to $20 for at least a sale or two within the first 3-6 months. Games holding their value beyond that is becoming an increasing oddity. It's funnier with DmC because by all indications, the game has sold average at best and it's hard to believe that a half decent sale wouldn't help Capcom move some more copies.

I don't want to start any rumors, but isn't DmC supposed to be coming to PS+ Instant Game Collection soon? Either way I'm going to get it eventually! Also waiting/hoping for a $20 price point.

This and Remember Me are holding steady for much longer than I thought they would.  I finally bit on Remember Me when I found it for $30 at a BBY this weekend (50% off special).  I haven't opened it yet b/c I think it might go lower, though compared to DMC, I think Remember Me could end up being one of those Capcom overlooked games that won't get a second printing, and probably got a minimal print run to start with ...

Will never buy from groupon again. Ordered Sleeping Dogs from them when it was 20 and it took 3 weeks for it to even ship, then 5 days to get to me.

I even tried to cancle the order after it not shipping and they refused to cancle it, and said to pay to ship it back whenever it gets to me. Customer service there sucks

bread's done
Back