Preorder Saints Row 4 (Saints Row IV) for $59 Xbox/PS3($49 PC) get $10 Amazon credit

Thanks for the heads up. If the Game of the Generation Edition had a credit, I would be all over it. Without any incentive other than "it will be rare!" I don't think I need it. I mean, the revolving case is cool but not 'extra $30 cool' and the rarity doesn't matter to me because I never sell my games.

Anyway, the Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition has a credit, so I am pre-ordering that right now.

How does the credit work? Does it take it off the price of the game or is it seperate?
It's separate. You'll get an email after the purchase that says you have $10 credit to use on anything sold by Amazon.com.

Edit: I should clarify that the email will come after the transaction is completed. As in money has been taken out of your account and the game is shipped to you (or downloaded).

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me think about preordering it, at least.  I wasn't going to because I'm not entirely sure I'm a fan of the direction it's taking.  I do love Crackdown, though, so I may be completely off base.  I bet the price drops pretty quickly on this after release, however.

It's separate. You'll get an email after the purchase that says you have $10 credit to use on anything sold by Amazon.com.

Edit: I should clarify that the email will come after the transaction is completed. As in money has been taken out of your account and the game is shipped to you (or downloaded).
Unless another Lego Marvel fiasco happens

bread's done
Back