FREE BLUE YETI MICROPHONE GIVE-AWAY

debbter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello everyone, is anybody interested in a FREE Blue Yeti Microphone???

I wasn't sure if any of you guys are youtubers, BUT i'm holding a give-away that ends This Monday for a Blue-Yeti Microphone on my youtube channel! :bouncy:

ALL you have to do is watch the Contest-rules video, follow the rules listed in the video description, and you'll then be set to be an qualifying entry in my give-away! :bouncy:

HERE'S THE VIDEO TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND HOW TO ENTER, GOOD LUCK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6arMq7fFEY

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it all.  I sure could use a better mic, since I'm currently using a Rockband mic.  Fiance wasn't too happy when I brought up wanting to get a $100+ mic.

Thanks!

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who is entering  :bow:  :bouncy:  If you don't win, DO NOT FEAR  :bouncy:  I will be holding regular give-aways like this on my youtube channel that will have MORE prizes per contest period =) I'm feeling pretty good about a bunch of low-amounted gamestop  or bestbuy or amazon giftcards for the NEXT contest. waddya think?  :bouncy:  Please keep in mind that after this first contest, the rest will be just one contest a month, maybe even semi-monthly depending on my finances ( i'm not rich lol).

Cool just entered as TheMikeyP2. If I win maybe I could try my hand in voice acting too. Although I doubt I have a good enough voice for it, lol.

bread's done
Back