My eBay: Deus Ex G1 and G2 Steelbooks, Hori Ex Turbo

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Thanks everyone who bidded on my past auctions.

Everything must go!

All auctions ends Sunday night 10pm - 11 pm EST (New York Time)

I will ship immediately with tracking after payment is received.

Heres what Im selling:

1) Deus Ex G1 and G2 Steelbooks

3) Hori Ex Turbo Controller for Xbox 360

The Injustice and Hori Ex Controller auctions begins tomorrow.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/giantqtipz/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I was actually the one who inquired about the Metal Gear Lamp. Those things tend to be ridiculously faulty - I just bought one not a week ago and it broke (check my listings) and now I'm buying another one. I would still try to win yours, but I have a feeling it's gonna get pretty expensive in there. Good for you, terrible for me D: 

Do you mind if I ask how recently you bought it? In order to be covered by warranty you have to 

A). Have purchased it from (as far as I can tell) either GameStop or Amazon (maybe Best Buy, but an "authorized retailer")

and 

B). Have filed a claim within 90 days of the original purchase date. 

For something that breaks as often as that damn lamp, they sure made it fairly challenging to claim a warranty. I had simply bought another complete new set for $120 (I was going to sell the set without the lamp to try and make some of that money back, that would make $230 I've spent trying to get a working lamp) but the seller started being a bit ridiculous when I asked about the original purchase receipt. When I mentioned how often they break, he said that he would definitely not be giving a refund for the set, despite the fact that the listing said he gave refunds, Now he says he'll just refund my money so he can update the listing to show that he won't give refunds. So if I can win your's in the $70-$75 ballpark, I'll probably just leave that guy alone. Too much hassle, lol. Plus, that means that I would have spent just $170+ on a complete set, which is just $20 more than it launched for....I'm a terrible CAG. 

I bought it on release day. My invoice says february 19.

Now Ive never used or took out the lamp. All i can do is hope that its not defective out of the box.

Damn dude youre making me scared now lol. Anyway, if youre tired of the lamp, just get the european edition. It comes with playarts raiden figure, and its limited to 25,000 copies i believe.

Its the better edition for collectors IMO. I have it too, but its not for sale :D
By the way (everyone):

Todays the day guys!

Tomorrow witcher 2 auctions ends.

Ive packed everything. Just waiting for payment and thrn all i have to do is print the labels.

Good luck!

Lets get the numbers above $100!

Woooo!!

Buyers: Hell no qtipz!

I bought it on release day. My invoice says february 19.

Now Ive never used or took out the lamp. All i can do is hope that its not defective out of the box.

Damn dude youre making me scared now lol. Anyway, if youre tired of the lamp, just get the european edition. It comes with playarts raiden figure, and its limited to 25,000 copies i believe.
I typically have terrible luck, but lots of people have had perfectly working lamps, although lots have had faulty units as well. It's just a dice roll, which kind of sucks given how expensive it is. But yeah, simply because I'm tired of the other seller, I will try to win your lamp. And on importing the EU LE...IDK I'm not rich quite yet. Maybe I'll check it out :D

Hey! Thanks for purchasing the lamp, and everyone else who bought my auctions!

Witcher 2 ends tonight!

I pack everything at least 2 days before auction ends. Ill print the labels this afternoon, and ship it today. The tracking ill give via Paypal :)

By the way my borderlands 2 ulce might be relistee. The buyer wanted to cancel because he accidentally bought and paid for it -_-.

Also im going to sell more stuff tomorrow! Stay tuned!

bread's done
Back