Ni No Kuni $20 Amazon

good game I just also just picked up the hardcover guide for about $18 after edge savings, great deal with the 50% they had last wk.

Nice to see amazon match this considering there was a feeding frenzy on the available Best Buy copies

Glad more people could get in on this

Great game, and knowing Nacmo they probably will be lazy in regards to reprinting the title, making it a pita to get copies down the line.

If I ordered this with a pre-order for GTA V how will that ship?

Do I have to wait till September for Ni no kuni to ship with GTA V?

I almost pulled the trigger until I convinced myself it'd be the same as folding up a $20 and sticking it on the shelf somewhere. As much as I like the idea of it, I know I wouldn't play this anytime soon.

no, ni no kuni ships first by itself, gta v ships in september on release date

Sweet I contacted amazon and they did it even faster to start processing by splitting the shipping time. So for $79.98 I got Ni No kuni and GTA V and ni no kuni will ship ASAP as it's counting toward FSSS without having to wait for pre-order.

Basically I made a pre-order a filler item without delaying my current order. Exactly what I wanted. Rather then impulse buying a filler item I paid off a pre-order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it day one for -$10 off from newegg and I'm about halfway done.  Well worth it, but I know what you mean re: backlog.   I just pre-ordered project diva F and I know I am going to regret it when it's $20

ni no kuni is one of the best jrpgs this gen. good story, good voice acting, great graphics, has a good amount of content. the only real flaw with the game is the combat, it's not the worst, but it has a lot to be desired, JRPGs have always had bad combat and ni no kuni retains that issue. thankfully, the difficulty switch to "easy" mode still lets you get all the trophies, basically u get hurt less and do more damage. it doesn't make the game a cakewalk, but it makes it just easy enough that you aren't raging during boss fights.

for $20 it's a steal. and assuming you beat it and do most the side quests you will be entertained for well over 60 hours.

thank you! i changed my order of GoW:A using the promo code from $20 trade, thank goodness Amazon is using PST!

Oh man, I bought Ni No Kuni two weeks ago from newegg for $28! My order said it qualified for their low price guarantee, let's see if they price match. If anyone else ordered like I did, check out the URL below. If my link doesn't work, search Iron Egg at newegg's contact us section.

http://help.newegg.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/406/kw/iron%20egg

Hope this works! It will save me the trouble of requesting and mailing the game for a refund :(

Now shipping in 1-3 weeks but can still be ordered for the sale price (and they usually fill their stock much faster than they estimate, in my experience).

You know, for a game that supposedly sold so poorly, it sure flies off the shelves any time there's a sale on it ...

BAH!  ToX comes out next week, and I just splurged some much needed new tennis shoes.  I'll have to skip this right now.  I do hope this will be the price during the holidays.

I guess I should celebrate by watching a studio Ghibli movie I never seen before. Being as I have been waiting for this price drop sine the game released. It even prompt me to submit a amazon price match which was my first ever. I guess they listened to me. 

My Ni no kuni is already updated to shipping soon after all the BS I messed with by cancelling and reordering I'm surprised it processed so fast. Couldn't be happier.

I guess I should celebrate by watching a studio Ghibli movie I never seen before. Being as I have been waiting for this price drop sine the game released. It even prompt me to submit a amazon price match which was my first ever. I guess they listened to me.
are you a studio ghibli fan? or just an jrpg fan in general. since you said you been waiting for a price drop on the game since release.

are you a studio ghibli fan? or just an jrpg fan in general. since you said you been waiting for a price drop on the game since release.

A bit of both I suppose. I been watching some of the studio Ghibli movies before ever knowing how famous they were since my X was into anime. Other then that my anime consisted of cartoon network and old stuff growing up like vampire hunter D ninja scroll and the like.

I always been a JRPG fan. Just not super big into the poppy young Japanese girls theme. But that's not Ni no kuni type. It's childish and very good quality IMO. I hear people make comparisons to pokemon.

And actually I been following this longer then release. I was about to pre-order the wizard edition like 6 months before it released. So it's been on my radar the entire time of it's existence.

A bit of both I suppose. I been watching some of the studio Ghibli movies before ever knowing how famous they were since my X was into anime. Other then that my anime consisted of cartoon network and old stuff growing up like vampire hunter D ninja scroll and the like.

I always been a JRPG fan. Just not super big into the poppy young Japanese girls theme. But that's not Ni no kuni type. It's childish and very good quality IMO. I hear people make comparisons to pokemon.

And actually I been following this longer then release. I was about to pre-order the wizard edition like 6 months before it released. So it's been on my radar the entire time of it's existence.
the reason it is similar to pokemon is the catching/training of familiars.

In for one too. I've had the game for months, but I'm really reluctant to open up my sealed Wizard's Edition. Now I'll finally get to play it!

bread's done
Back