* * * * * 2 votes

GameFly PC Download Sale + 20% Off Coupon (8/1 to 8/6) Bethesda & WB Games

gamefly pc bethesda

#31 indef   Has been playing 100,000 Games
PC

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

Price differences between what is listed here and what is on the Gamefly site could be due to region.  This is a US/UK deal, apparently.

#32 6er   XBOX, GO HOME CAGiversary!   2303 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

Waited the entire Steam Summer Sale for vanilla Skyrim to go on sale for $15 or less. Glad I didn't break down and buy it at $20 after all.

Same here. I was debating legendary edition until the last minute. A few weeks saved me 7 bucks. Now its wither I want to jump some backlog for it.

772836.png

#33 6er   XBOX, GO HOME CAGiversary!   2303 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Waited the entire Steam Summer Sale for vanilla Skyrim to go on sale for $15 or less. Glad I didn't break down and buy it at $20 after all.

Same here. I was debating legendary edition until the last minute. A few weeks saved me 7 bucks. Now its wither I want to jump some backlog for it.

772836.png

#34 blackstarre   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

blackstarre

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

Just a quick FYI, Steam appears to be matching these, which is probably not a surprise, but I wanted to point it out. I'm biting on Oblivion GOTY Deluxe, and I know that the Gamefly version won't work with many mods (OBSE), but the Steam version will. The 20% off code isn't there, but the extra dollar is well worth the modding access I suspect.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, since I didn't see it mentioned.

EDIT: Also, the 8/3 prices have just gone live on both Steam and Gamefly (Oblivion for $6.24, etc.), which is why I'm posting this now.

#35 6er   XBOX, GO HOME CAGiversary!   2303 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

Maybe the mobile format is messing it up, but it says dishonored for $10 on the 4th?

That is nice

772836.png

#36 Kaiselius   Serial Self-Molester CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Kaiselius

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

And Skyrim bought.

#37 Why_So_Serious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Why_So_Serious

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Blah I traded in my ps3 Skyrim for $16 to get the PC one when it was $20.99.  I could've saved an extra $5. :/

#38 Death by Kuvasz   Cheap Ass Buckeye CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Death by Kuvasz

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

I bought Skyrim legendary and the order seemed to go through okay, but then I received an email about Gamefly needing to contact me about the purchase.  Has anyone else had this happen.  Not my method of payment, and all the other games I bought on this sale went through without a hitch.

#39 indef   Has been playing 100,000 Games
PC

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

I bought Skyrim legendary and the order seemed to go through okay, but then I received an email about Gamefly needing to contact me about the purchase.  Has anyone else had this happen.  Not my method of payment, and all the other games I bought on this sale went through without a hitch.

Yeah, same thing happened for me when buying the Skyrim DLC today.  2nd time in 8 Gamefly purchases where I have been contacted.  Not sure if it's based on how much you buy, or if it's a random selection (eg: airport screening) or what.

I replied to their email, they called me back about 30 minutes later to confirm billing address/email address.  Could be due to my using Paypal instead of directly paying them.  Who knows.  I'm willing to put up with some inconveniences for cheaper video games. 

#40 Death by Kuvasz   Cheap Ass Buckeye CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Death by Kuvasz

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, same thing happened for me when buying the Skyrim DLC today.  

Thanks for the heads up, emailed them back to call me as the email said if I didn't contact them today they would cancel the sale.  Probably their way to get out of honoring the sale.  We'll see.

#41 TimboSliceGB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5948 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

TimboSliceGB

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

got plain skyrim wanted it for pc but wanted it for pretty cheap and could not pass up 11 dollers

#42 XIGRIMxREAPERIX   Insomniac CAGiversary!   691 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

XIGRIMxREAPERIX

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Got dragonborn TY!

Posted Image

#43 Kaiselius   Serial Self-Molester CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Kaiselius

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:56 AM

Never had that happen, but I did get my card tagged with a suspicious activity once after buying a game from them. Had to spend a few hours convinince BoA that I was really who I said I was and , yes, I did in fact make a purchase from Gamefly.

You'd think the 4+ years of monthly fees I've been paying to Gamefly would have been enough to convince BoA it wasn't supicious at all, but you'd be wrong....

#44 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16893 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

[Curious]

What time today will the prices flip for the Dishonored sale for base game + DLC's?

[/curious]

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#45 indef   Has been playing 100,000 Games
PC

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

[Curious]

What time today will the prices flip for the Dishonored sale for base game + DLC's?

[/curious]

10 AM Pacific.  Same time Steam deals flip.

#46 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16893 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:33 PM

10 AM Pacific.  Same time Steam deals flip.

Thanks!

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#47 AwRy108   AwRy108 CAGiversary!   1983 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

Does anyone know if the Morrowind GotY comes with a Steam key?  I don't see it listed on the game's page like the other titles.

#48 parkerlewis   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   293 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

parkerlewis

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Counting down the minutes until Dishonored!

#49 zechs34   Voice of Voiceless CAGiversary!   231 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

Dishonored is live! :)

Posted Image

#50 Kaiselius   Serial Self-Molester CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Kaiselius

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

Never had that happen, but I did get my card tagged with a suspicious activity once after buying a game from them. Had to spend a few hours convinince BoA that I was really who I said I was and , yes, I did in fact make a purchase from Gamefly.

You'd think the 4+ years of monthly fees I've been paying to Gamefly would have been enough to convince BoA it wasn't supicious at all, but you'd be wrong....

And it happened again, I need to go lie down.... :bomb:

#51 AwRy108   AwRy108 CAGiversary!   1983 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

Man, if that isn't a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle Black--BoA is one of the shadiest corporations to ever exist.

#52 Diad   Only a flesh wound... CAGiversary!   395 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Thanks Cheapy, love them Gamefly sales ^_^b Picked up Dishonored and a couple of the DLC. Cant beat the price!

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!

#53 Kanokare   SOTDgaming CAGiversary!   310 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Kanokare

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

Sucks I missed Doom 3 BFG.  Great sale on Dishonored though!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming - My Youtube channel :)

76561197990616966.png     uc.png

#54 ShadowJT   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   160 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:04 AM

"Dishonored: The knife of dunwall" dlc looks like its dead. I got "Not for Sale" sign. :(

Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 Multibeaster79   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   282 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Multibeaster79

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Anyone ever have any issues activating GF keys on Steam? I keep getting timed out when I enter the Dishonored keys (whether the game or DLC) and saying my PC cannot connect to the Steam server, however, all other functions are fine, and just to check I activated an unused key I had in my Amazon account and it activated just fine. Suppose I'll be contacting GF customer support, but was wondering if anyone else has had this issue before.

Thx.

edit: fixed. Had to log out and relog in to steam. Worked fine.