Batman: Arkham Origins Beta -check email-

SIX min WHISTLE

CAGiversary!
Emails are going out seemingly at random to people with a WB ID. If you get one you should sign up if interested, some people are reporting not being able to sign up anymore even with the email, but I'm not seeing any platform info for those denied. Doesn't seem like you can share them either, if you try, it says that email hasn't been invited, though once we get download tokens maybe that will be share-able.

The beta is from August 7-14. Available regions are 360, PS3 (US), and PS3 (Europe).

Maybe add each other if you want to play with friendlies, since it's unlikely your normal friends will get invites.

i signed up for the ps3 version but i have to many new games so i will give the code away whenever the send it

Just signed up for it. I really hope I make. Big Batman fan. Have all the games and bought many games that he is in like Injustice. Well then again, I like DC Comics period. Lol. When do you get the download code? Or at least know if you made it or not.

Just signed up for it. I really hope I make. Big Batman fan. Have all the games and bought many games that he is in like Injustice. Well then again, I like DC Comics period. Lol. When do you get the download code? Or at least know if you made it or not.
Probably will get it a day or two before it starts like most betas. I think if you register then you have made it, since you can only do so through an email sent to you.

Hopefully it's decent, but I have low expectations on this game and especially this multiplayer. The base game isn't being made by Rocksteady, seems to be rushed out to jump on the yearly train, and Paul Dini isn't involved (who was one of the big guys on TAS with Bruce Timm and part of why the other games were good). The MP just reeks of another tacked-on waste of resources to try and draw in new players, and is being made by the team that made the terrible Brink.

Would someone like to trade his code?, whish I had one for xbox 360 =(

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. All my friends are bugging me about how I got the beta and how they want one. Too bad I can't get extras.

bread's done
Back