Amazon Rewards Visa Card Holder 20% or 10% off at Amazon on new order or preorder

blueweltall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
168 (100%)
Use promo code JUL20PER for 20% off or JUL10PER for 10% off during checkout.

-must be a Amazon Visa Rewards Cardholder

-new orders only

-eligible item that is shipped and sold by Amazon.com only

-max discount is $10 for 10%

-max discount is $20 for 20%

-One promotion code per eligible customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, grand theft auto 5 special edition for 63.99, same price i was going to pay for the regular edition at gamestop. guess ill be cancelling that preorder.

thanks, used the max discount combined with amazon rewards and gift cards to nab kingdom hearts, splinter cell blacklist and killer is dead for $0 out of pocket!

Can be used more than once as well. Preordered Star Trek Into Darkness Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack) for my wifes birthday for $67.50 total.

Thanks

Can be used more than once as well. Preordered Star Trek Into Darkness Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack) for my wifes birthday for $67.50 total.

Thanks
not gonna risk it.

I might use the 10% off on a book or something.

Wow thanks for the heads up. These codes work for the ps4 launch bundles btw, it's unfortunate they have 10/20 dollar limits. Used my 20% on GTAV SE for a 16.00 savings, already have the day 1 ps4 system only preordered and don't want to mess with it lol.

Thanks OP.  Pre-ordered Killzone Mercenary and Killzone Shadow Falls.  I figured this might be the best deal for either of them before they come out.  I just hope the promo code isn't rescinded, but it will be easy to cancel the order, if so.

Thanks, OP. Used it on Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Wii U. I can't use the 10% promo on any other orders for the life of me. It keeps defaulting to the 20% promo if I place another order with my visa. =/

I used the promo code, now EVERY order with my visa is defaulting 20%0ff

Not sure if i want to go ahead and cancel my launch xboxone/ps4  games and reorder with the discount.

Not working for me. Maybe you entered it multiples times?
Logged out and back in again.

Used each code once, 20% on Watchdogs collectors, 10% on battlefield 4 / dragons crown vita (100$)

Every new order now has the 20% promo applied automatically without putting anything in.

Just don't use it 29 times. Use it like, at max 4. Apparently a user at slickdeals got it to work 29 times but I'm sure Amazon will notice.

Ended up getting it to work. I used it for 4 pre-orders and one item that is available now. Let's see if it gets cancelled or not!

Great find!! Was just about to check out with a Razer Sabertooth because I needed a new controller for FFXIV and saw this post at the last second. Saved me $16!

Careful guys about abusing the promo code. Is getting a lifetime ban from amazon worth the extra $20? They will ban your credit card, your address, and cancel all your orders.

Well I put in 2 more separate orders using it. Madden, dragons crown and then a 2nd order for Killzone and madden on ps4. Guess we'll see what happens.

Careful guys about abusing the promo code. Is getting a lifetime ban from amazon worth the extra $20? They will ban your credit card, your address, and cancel all your orders.
For some reason, I have a feeling they wouldn't ban your account if you use it less than 5 times.

Now using it 29 times, maybe? They could just cancel them all.

Remember, it's only up to $20 per a order.

So if you're doing 4 orders, split it up into two. That way you'll get $40 off.
I did it as 5 seperate orders.

Meh, doubt they will ban you. Amazon Prime member since it's inception, CC holder for years, ~50 orders a year through them. Worst case scenario they cancel all the orders.

While i appreciate your warning, if they want to lifetime ban me over something that i am not doing intentionally (its applying the credit automatically), especially when i have $2k in pending orders and over $3k spend this YTD, they would be stupid.

If they want to cancel the promo and charge me full ticket, thats fine, but i highly doubt they would insta-ban anyone who orders regularly over a site error.

In addition to my watchdogs 20% coupon, and my dragons crown/battlefield 4 10% order, i just placed another order for a Xboxone play and charge kit and beyond two souls, which auto applied a $17 saving.

im done at that. If this is still auto applying to my account when i need to place a work order on monday, thats on them.

bread's done
Back