CAGiversary!
I NEEEEED IT!!!

I've got lots of stuff to trade.

Just some of the best:

Vector Man
Beyond Zork (in box with all the docs)
Sealed Robotech Battlecry collector's edition
NeoGeo Pocket Color

I got other stuff but not all as good. I've also got other stuff, not necessarily game related. I could perform a service for anyone interested.

PLEASE!!! I NEED THIS GAME!!!!

edit: oops, i put Return to zork instead of beyond zork. My bad

:NEW:

I also have a GeForse 2 twin as well as

Super Mario World for GBA
Street Fighter Alpha 3 for GBA
GTA 3 for PC
A 14 inch PC moniter
A 1.4 Ghz AMD thunderbird prossesor with fan
256 meg stick of SD ram (cant remember the speed)

[quote name='drunken_master']I could perform a service for anyone interested.

PLEASE!!! I NEED THIS GAME!!!![/quote]

:roll: Best pray Jimmiemac doesn't have UT 2004 and/or stumble onto this topic

Vectorman? Rare? Please. It was one of the best-selling Genesis games ever, and was part of the "Mega Hits" line. At this very moment, it is available SEALED for $6 on eBay. And everyone on this board knows how much Robotech Collector's Edition goes for. Beyond Zork isn't rare (as you assumed), just old. There's an auction on ebay for Zork 1, 2, 3, Beyond Zork, Zork Zero, and Return to Zork for about $12 US (it's Austrailian) at the moment. The most valuable thing there is the NGPC, but those were, what, $17 here a while ago? I'm not trying to sabotage you, but if that's the best you've got, well...don't expect UT2004 for any of that.

[quote name='drunken_master']Vector Man :RARE
[/quote]

I'm sorry but Vector Man for Genesis (if that is what you are talking about) is not rare.

No offense, but Robotech is NOT worth much. EB has tons of sealed copies for the GCN at $5 a pop. Outpost.com had the Xbox version for about $15 shipped.

Might want to post which console Robotech is for, though.

bread's done
Back