Cheap Wii U games TTT2 $19.99, Mass Effect 3 $16.99, NFS MW $22.33 & More

Just in case anyone is looking for some cheaper Wii U games I've compiled some here. Amazon has also price matched and beaten prices on their Wii U Sale items such as Assassins Creed 3 $19.XX, Rabbids Land $19.XX, etc

Of the items below I highly recommend Need for Speed and Tekken Tag
Nice. I already own most of these, well, all the ones worth buying anyways. Wii U is a great value, seeing as it's already accumulated a decent spread of blockbuster ports, all for less than half the MSRP. I don't care how old a game is- a good game is a good game is a good game. I just wish Resident Evil Revelations would drop into the $20 range... it's the ONLY core game I'm missing, and seeing as I have it and beat it for 3DS already, I don't want to pay more than $25 for it on Wii U.

Nice. I already own most of these, well, all the ones worth buying anyways. Wii U is a great value, seeing as it's already accumulated a decent spread of blockbuster ports, all for less than half the MSRP. I don't care how old a game is- a good game is a good game is a good game. I just wish Resident Evil Revelations would drop into the $20 range... it's the ONLY core game I'm missing, and seeing as I have it and beat it for 3DS already, I don't want to pay more than $25 for it on Wii U.
See if you can find Resident Evil Revelations in Amazon Warehouse Deals. I got a LN copy about a month ago for 24xx. The game is an excellent port or the 3ds version. It plays great, and is well worth the purchase.

See if you can find Resident Evil Revelations in Amazon Warehouse Deals. I got a LN copy about a month ago for 24xx. The game is an excellent port or the 3ds version. It plays great, and is well worth the purchase.
I'll do that. I've bought MANY games from Amazon Warehouse in the past, such as Mega Man X Collection on Gamecube for less than $40 in mint condition (game sells for $65 used elsewhere), and it's really just a matter of getting lucky with the game in stock. But thank you, I'll definitely keep an eye on the Warehouse...

Btw, did you play RAID mode yet? I absolutely loved RAID mode- I played through the entire game again with my brother who lives an hour away through the online feature of RAID mode, it was a truly wonderful experience to be had on the 3DS. He preferred the Circle Pad Pro while I tended to aim with the gyro feature... ahhh the memories

I'll do that. I've bought MANY games from Amazon Warehouse in the past, such as Mega Man X Collection on Gamecube for less than $40 in mint condition (game sells for $65 used elsewhere), and it's really just a matter of getting lucky with the game in stock. But thank you, I'll definitely keep an eye on the Warehouse...

Btw, did you play RAID mode yet? I absolutely loved RAID mode- I played through the entire game again with my brother who lives an hour away through the online feature of RAID mode, it was a truly wonderful experience to be had on the 3DS. He preferred the Circle Pad Pro while I tended to aim with the gyro feature... ahhh the memories
Yes, I think the Raid mode is even better on the Wii U. They added more unlockables and the online works great! If you enjoyed it on the 3DS, you will really love the improved Raid mode!

Maybe this is a question I should know the answer to by now but will Best Buy price match these amazon prices? I'm hoping to get ME3 for that price but in a storey

Maybe this is a question I should know the answer to by now but will Best Buy price match these amazon prices? I'm hoping to get ME3 for that price but in a storey
Yes, they will price match this as long as it does not sell out by the morning. You should have no trouble getting your game!

with the much cheaper games i may get a wii u now - or should i wait for BF
I wouldn't wait for Black Friday. Despite what the trolls on here say, I doubt there will be a significant price drop then. Target has a solid deal going on right now. You can get a Wii U with a 50 dollar giftcard and if you don't like Target, you can go to Best Buy and they will price match the promotion. With all the great titles coming out in the fall, it is a good time to own a Wii U.

I wouldn't wait for Black Friday. Despite what the trolls on here say, I doubt there will be a significant price drop then. Target has a solid deal going on right now. You can get a Wii U with a 50 dollar giftcard and if you don't like Target, you can go to Best Buy and they will price match the promotion. With all the great titles coming out in the fall, it is a good time to own a Wii U.
I disagree, with the rumor of PS4 launching in november, I'm willing to bet that there will be a sell off early that month. Wii U sales have been decent (and that is a generous statement IMHO) to date, but with the next gen consoles gearing up, their best shot at market share is to strike early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't even opened my launch wiiu  I would if super Marios price dropped.   but I see no compelling games yet and it is almost a year.  A lot out are ports already.  Nintendo has fallen so far. They IMO should have released a console with equal power and had a bevy of launch games ready like a new Metroid etc. 

No need to price match at Best Buy, they're running the same promotion already.

with the much cheaper games i may get a wii u now - or should i wait for BF

I disagree, with the rumor of PS4 launching in november, I'm willing to bet that there will be a sell off early that month. Wii U sales have been decent (and that is a generous statement IMHO) to date, but with the next gen consoles gearing up, their best shot at market share is to strike early.
agreed. i see even better wii u deals & discounts coming around bf with the next gen consoles launching. diablofreak just wait for a better deal or bundle. your not really missing anything right now by not owning one.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed. i see even better wii u deals & discounts coming around bf with the next gen consoles launching. diablofreak just wait for a better deal or bundle. your not really missing anything right now by not owning one.
Well that is your opinion. Here is my opinion: Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros, ZombiU, Earthbound, Super Metroid, Monster Hunter 3, Nintendo Land, Game and Wario are already out, and are great games. The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker Hd, The Wonderful 101, Sonic Lost Word, and Rayman Legends will be out before Black Friday. (Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze should be out before then as well)

I actually own a Wii U unlike the trolls, who come to Wii U topics to say it is not worth owning and bash it. To me it was well worth the purchase, but I love the Pikmin, Sonic, Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Mother franchises. Being able to play a game on the gamepad, while watching tv is pretty sweet too. Diablofreak, if none of those games interest you, than I would wait for a price drop or better bundle.

Well that is your opinion. Here is my opinion: Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros, ZombiU, Earthbound, Super Metroid, Monster Hunter 3, Nintendo Land, Game and Wario are already out, and are great games. The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker Hd, The Wonderful 101, Sonic Lost Word, and Rayman Legends will be out before Black Friday. (Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze should be out before then as well)

I actually own a Wii U unlike the trolls, who come to Wii U topics to say it is not worth owning and bash it. To me it was well worth the purchase, but I love the Pikmin, Sonic, Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and Mother franchises. Being able to play a game on the gamepad, while watching tv is pretty sweet too. Diablofreak, if none of those games interest you, than I would wait for a price drop or better bundle.
The gamepad play is wonderful -- granted, but that doesn't justify the ~$275 cash dump. I own a wii U as well. Outside of warriors orochi 3 and nintendoland, there isn't a reason enough to get the console. Simultaneous tv/gameplay is a nice feature, but not necessary. The first party games dont make their debut until later in the year, coincedently with the release of the ps4/xbox. Given the price point of the ps4, I would imagine that people would shell out a little more for a console that has more functionality and more powerful hardware. I'm not in the prediction business though, but just my instinct given what I've seen so far suggests that Nintendo needs to make an aggressive move to prevent this console from really flopping.

The gamepad play is wonderful -- granted, but that doesn't justify the ~$275 cash dump. I own a wii U as well. Outside of warriors orochi 3 and nintendoland, there isn't a reason enough to get the console. Simultaneous tv/gameplay is a nice feature, but not necessary. The first party games dont make their debut until later in the year, coincedently with the release of the ps4/xbox. Given the price point of the ps4, I would imagine that people would shell out a little more for a console that has more functionality and more powerful hardware. I'm not in the prediction business though, but just my instinct given what I've seen so far suggests that Nintendo needs to make an aggressive move to prevent this console from really flopping.
my thoughts exactly.

I wasn't specifically calling anyone out as a troll, it was just a general statement. I agree that Nintendo needs to do a price drop or a two game bundle. How does the PS4 have more functionality than the Wii U? Maybe I am not informed enough on it, but I thought the only real advantage of the PS4 over the Wii U is it can play Blu-rays and DVDS. Which isn't that big of a deal since most people own a Blu-ray player or a PS3 already. While the PS4 may have more powerful hardware, I don't think that matters to people that the Wii U is being marketed too (casual gamers, gamers with children, and gamers who are tired of 1st person shooters and "apocalypse games"). I mean yes, the PS4 will have more RAM and a better graphics card, but the Wii U can run games in stunning HD as well (see Pikmin 3). Graphics are starting to get to the point where it is hard to notice the difference from generation to generation of consoles.

I expect both the PS4 and Xbox One to struggle like the Wii U after a big launch. It isn't like either console has an awesome launch library (in my opinion, anyway). I just don't see most people shelling out $400 or $500 dollars, when they can still get new games on their Xbox 360s and PS3s, especially in this economy. I think the Wii U will be the way to go if they can drop the console to $275-$300 during the holidays, or a $300 bundle with NSMBU and Nintendoland.

bread's done
Back