Looking for Final Fantasy XIV: ARR CE PS3

Xuchilbara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello.

I am actually STILL looking for a copy of the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Collector's Edition.

I know I am a bit late on this one so I don't mind paying a slight premium to anyone who has an available pre-order. Also, I don't mind if you keep the early access as well.

Just to give an idea of why I am requesting, I will outline my situation.

I pre-ordered 2 copies of the game for myself and my boyfriend at GS. At the time, they were only offering the Standard Edition. After hearing about the CE, we went back to the store to upgrade. They told us that nothing was showing in their systems and that once available, they would let us know and then proceeded to enroll us in a notification for the PS4 (not too sure on how this would help us with the XIV CE, but figured they knew what they were talking about).

So long story short, no notification from GS and now they are sold out.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me info on a possible retailer or if you want to sell an additional pre-order.

To be honest, we just want all the physical goodies:

- CE Box

- Security Token

- Art Book

- Bonus Blu-Ray disc

- Art Cards

The rest of the Items, however are not necessary, but if you are willing to part with them, I will pay for additional items:

+Sounds Of Eorzea (Music Disc)

+In-game Bonus items (Helm of Light, 2 Barding, Couerl Mount, Baby Behemoth Minion)

Although I am excited and enjoy doing trades on CAG, I will probably only be willing to wait until 8/7 before making a decision to pay quite a bit more through eBay.

PM me if you have any questions or offers for me :)

Thanks!

bread's done
Back