Pikmin 3 New after promo code for $49.99 (Before Tax) Gamestop.com (Free Shipping)

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/pikmin-3/102520
Now the price is $59.99 base, but when you use the promo code: (SEE SUPER EDIT!). Bringing the total to $49.99* before tax, and that is probably the best deal you will see for a while on it.
Edit: Free Value Shipping is not registering as FREE properly for some reason, to fix that also add the promo SAVER and that will remedy it.

SUPER EDIT: Ran into a different promo that you can use to save another buck (although I am hesitant on principal alone) SDEALS10 instead of AUG15, will bring the total down an extra $1 to $49.99 (takes $10 off any game $59.99 and over). Make sure to still apply SAVER, and no aug15 and sdeals10 will not stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
was showing $3.50 for shipping.
Choose value, if value is not appearing, also add the promo SAVER which will give free value shipping on orders over $24.99 (They brought it back until 12/31 I believe).
Confirmed myself that that will fix the problem of the shipping not being free.

This one flew right over me, I'm usually on top of Nintendo releases. This is a pretty good price, I'll think about buying it.

Is Target due for a b2g1 anytime soon?

Nice. I had pre ordered on Amazon when they had the price at $56.83, then switched to Newegg when they ran a promo for $54.99. Then, after I had switched to Newegg, Amazon listed the price in my Daily Deals section for $54.23 (5% off whatever price they had at the time), so I switched back to Amazon lol. This deal is slightly better, but my copy just shipped out today and it only would have saved a buck and a half anyways, so I'm not that upset I missed it.

im fine with my amazon copy for 56. 5 bucks isnt worth buying from gamestop. good deal for everyone else though

im fine with my amazon copy for 56. 5 bucks isnt worth buying from gamestop. good deal for everyone else though
... WHAT in the WORLD is that supposed to mean "worth buying from gamestop" the site is cheap ass gamer not snobby ass gamer, it is irrelevant WHERE the game comes from if it means you save some cash, also as of late, gamestop has been turning around their practice of next to nothing TiVs and everything else, and It may just be a personal thing but heck, I would even shop at WALMART if the deal was good enough.

Use code SDEALS10 to bring it down to $49.99
HA had just edited the OP with that right before you posted :p, wish I had known it sooner, had placed an order in store while I was there earlier, but what are you gonna do?

... WHAT in the WORLD is that supposed to mean "worth buying from gamestop" the site is cheap ass gamer not snobby ass gamer, it is irrelevant WHERE the game comes from if it means you save some cash, also as of late, gamestop has been turning around their practice of next to nothing TiVs and everything else, and It may just be a personal thing but heck, I would even shop at WALMART if the deal was good enough.
I think you might be overreacting. He didn't say anything explicitly snobby towards GameStop, just that the savings weren't worth it to him over a previous purchase, and proceeded to say good deal for everyone else. He could have meant things like faster shipping, no tax, or convenience. You just made an assumption.

Anyway I would agree. I have credit on Amazon, and the savings wouldn't have been worth it for me either, but since you brought it up anyway, just because the place of purchase is irrelevant to you, it doesn't mean it doesn't matter to others.

I think you might be overreacting. He didn't say anything explicitly snobby towards GameStop, just that the savings weren't worth it to him over a previous purchase, and proceeded to say good deal for everyone else. He could have meant things like faster shipping, no tax, or convenience. You just made an assumption.

Anyway I would agree. I have credit on Amazon, and the savings wouldn't have been worth it for me either, but since you brought it up anyway, just because the place of purchase is irrelevant to you, it doesn't mean it doesn't matter to others.
I may have sounded a bit hostile but it's hard to get tone right over the internet lol, I was more questioning/suprised than anything, from what I read it sounded a bit like bias against gamestop. I can understand not liking the company, but a deal is a deal no matter where. (Also I find this hilarious but in my little rant I mentioned Walmart, GUESS WHO JUST FOUND AN AMAZING DEAL FROM WALMART I AM GONNA BUY XD, posted it in a new topic btw)

Well thanks OP!  Ordered.  $54 after taxes is probably the cheapest this will be FOR YEARS since its a Nintendo game.

I placed an order, thanks Op. Now to get a WiiU. I figured this would be the best price I'll probably get at Gamestop this year. Hopefully it doesn't bite me in the butt.

SDEALS10 works on any game $59.99 and over, or just Pikmin 3?
ANY game, the topic is specific to pikmin 3 because it is both a first party Nintendo game (Those NEVER go on sale x.x) and also it has only been out since sunday, but yes anyone looking at buying Payday 2 CE might wanna hold off as it comes out on the last day of the code being valid.

Yeah but I think he might of used the AUG15 instead of the other promo we found sdeals10
Nope, I got sdeals10 for $49.99 and got free shipping too with SAVER. But my damn sales tax is almost 10%. So yeah, $54, but THANKS for looking out for me man.

I'm jealous. I've got a tracking number and it comes up "Not Available". Shipping confirmation was Tuesday, but the number they gave me appears invalid.

bread's done
Back