- - - - -

Best website for cataloging my collection?

#2 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:26 AM

It's pretty insane that no one has created something like Letterboxd for video games yet. If I had any hint of programming talent I'd be all over that sort of project.

#11 AwRy108   AwRy108 CAGiversary!   2056 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

http://www.collectorz.com/ has some terrific stand-alone software that supports a their own barcode scanner.  Looks to be a bit of an investment, but also the most full-featured option.

#13 elcoldtown  

elcoldtown

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:31 AM

Sorry for necroposting I guess but now there is.  :wave: Even Letterboxd themselves say it's a good alternative (here's a proof 1, 2).

It's called RAWG and it has everything you might need. There's the largest games database (over 280,000 titles), there's your personal library that syncs games from PC, PlayStation, and Xbox automatically, the wishlist, colletctions, the release calendar… So lots of basic features you'd expect plus some fancy stuff like short videos on the front page to discover games or the community feed. I am a developer of RAWG (we are a small team of 10 people) but I use it daily myself as a user and quite proud of what we have done since our beta launch in 2018.