BioShock Infinite Signed Devil's Kiss Vigor Bottle $600 :O

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
BioShock Infinite Signed Devil's Kiss Vigor Bottle $600.00

Light the Way with Devil’s Kiss! These Numbered First Edition replica BioShock Infinite Vigor bottles are pressure cast resin based on the original in-game model, and stand 9” tall with an average width of 4”. Featuring trademark horns and a semi-opaque fireburst placed atop the hand, each Vigor bottle has been meticulously hand-painted for a truly authentic, slightly aged look. Each of these Vigor bottles have also been signed by Irrational Games’ Creative Director, Ken Levine, and come with a certificate of authenticity.

Weight is 1.6 pounds, not a toy, and not intended for children. First Edition limited to 500 total units, of which only 50 have been signed.

BioShock Infinite Devil's Kiss Vigor Bottle *Not-signed* $350.00

Well I'm glad you posted this because I wasn't aware that irrational games had their own webstore and now I can bookmark it; I always went to the 2K games website looking for bioshock stuff.

That being said I think much of what they're selling is overpriced, more so then most of the other stores (Capcom, Bethesda, etc.).

Personally if I was to purchase something like this I would most likely prefer an unsigned edition even though they aren't as limited. I can't think of anyone attached to this game whose autograph I would want on this and certainly not at a $250 premium.

Edit: Lol at the idiot that listed this at $5,999.99 on eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm glad you posted this because I wasn't aware that irrational games had their own webstore and now I can bookmark it; I always went to the 2K games website looking for bioshock stuff.

That being said I think much of what they're selling is overpriced, more so then most of the other stores (Capcom, Bethesda, etc.).

Personally if I was to purchase something like this I would most likely prefer an unsigned edition even though they aren't as limited. I can't think of anyone attached to this game whose autograph I would want on this and certainly not at a $250 premium.

Edit: Lol at the idiot that listed this at $5,999.99 on eBay
I'd personally be willing to pay more to NOT have Ken Levine's signature on it..

My biggest problem, aside from the fact that this, and everything else in there store is way overpriced, is the fact that this isn't even the actual whole bottle, its just the bottle's top decor.  But even if it were the actual full bottle, it still wouldn't be worth the price, and that's saying something coming from a guy who would buy damn near anything with the "Bioshock" name attached to it!

Wow is a Ken Levine signature worth $250...?
What about $85?

BioShock Infinite Signed Falling Art Poster $100.00

This special edition of the BioShock Infinite Falling Art poster has been signed by Creative Director, Ken Levine. Limited to 250 pieces, each one comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Measures 16”x24”. Printed on 100lb. gloss text.

BioShock Infinite Falling Art Poster *Not-signed* $15.00

I'm actually seriously thinking about getting this and framing it? Should I? :whistle2:k

What about $85?

BioShock Infinite Signed Falling Art Poster $100.00

This special edition of the BioShock Infinite Falling Art poster has been signed by Creative Director, Ken Levine. Limited to 250 pieces, each one comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Measures 16”x24”. Printed on 100lb. gloss text.

BioShock Infinite Falling Art Poster *Not-signed* $15.00

I'm actually seriously thinking about getting this and framing it? Should I? :whistle2:k

If you're a levine/bioshock fan and you have $100 that is expendable then I don't see why not. Personally I still think $100 is overpriced but then again I'm not a big bioshock fan. I do like the look of the canvas print though....

To put it in perspective I was able to get signed Uncharted posters (by Nolan North) for about $30 a year or two ago when Uncharted 3 first released.

If you're a levine/bioshock fan and you have $100 that is expendable then I don't see why not. Personally I still think $100 is overpriced but then again I'm not a big bioshock fan. I do like the look of the canvas print though....

To put it in perspective I was able to get signed Uncharted posters (by Nolan North) for about $30 a year or two ago when Uncharted 3 first released.
I went for the non-signed version at $15. Wish they had made the art print limited to 250 and signed by Levine only. Just couldn't get around the fact paying $85 extra for his signature and still have unlimited amount of the same art print floating around.

The 'Falling' poster is gorgeous. Might just grab that. The $15 one, obviously. I'd rather carry the poster around with me and hope to find Levine at a Denny's than pay $100 for his scribble. 

Wait... I saw an article about this the other day...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/beanie-babies-bankrupt_n_3654324.html

Remember Beanie Babies? Those cute, lovable, bean-filled stuffed animals that every kid just had to have in 1996? One family remembers them all too well.

In a short documentary entitled "Bankrupt By Beanies," Chris Robinson, the film's director, details his family’s regret after sinking about $100,000 into the Beanie Babies craze. His father maintained five separate collections, hoping the "investment" would put his kids through college.

Unfortunately, that never happened. The Beanie Babies bubble, like so many fads before it, ultimately burst, leaving the family in financial ruin.

The reflections are moving reminders as to why investors should be wary of fads of the moment (we're looking at you, bitcoin.)

Remember Beanie Babies? Those cute, lovable, bean-filled stuffed animals that every kid just had to have in 1996? One family remembers them all too well.
In a short documentary entitled "Bankrupt By Beanies," Chris Robinson, the film's director, details his family’s regret after sinking about $100,000 into the Beanie Babies craze. His father maintained five separate collections, hoping the "investment" would put his kids through college.
Unfortunately, that never happened. The Beanie Babies bubble, like so many fads before it, ultimately burst, leaving the family in financial ruin.
The reflections are moving reminders as to why investors should be wary of fads of the moment (we're looking at you, bitcoin.)
Yeah these nick-knacks probably won't be worth much in a few years when the game is old. Another thing are the rare $100 skylanders, I would guess if you have one worth money you should sell it. Once they oversaturate the market with these annual game releases, it's over CRASH!

Yeah these nick-knacks probably won't be worth much in a few years when the game is old. Another thing are the rare $100 skylanders, I would guess if you have one worth money you should sell it. Once they oversaturate the market with these annual game releases, it's over CRASH!

THe only way I would pay that much is if was the last thing Hideo and shigeru  and warren specter all signed together.  LOL 

the boy of silence figure looks dope. for 20 bucks, not bad.
Try looking at your local Toys R Us store, they had them for $15.99, though they are $17.99 online now and they may have raised the price. There is also a Elizabeth figure as well but she is sold out everywhere. I got lucky and found her at a TRU for $15.99.

My biggest problem, aside from the fact that this, and everything else in there store is way overpriced, is the fact that this isn't even the actual whole bottle, its just the bottle's top decor. But even if it were the actual full bottle, it still wouldn't be worth the price, and that's saying something coming from a guy who would buy damn near anything with the "Bioshock" name attached to it!
Seriously, WTF. Not even the full bottole like that Murder of Crows bottle he gave to a random redditer when he did his AMA.

While I agree that this will probably be worthless shortly

Not all things are fads. Fallout Pipboys still sell well. Just a testament to how people fondly remember Fallout 3. Heck when Amazon "found" a stock of old Fallout CEs they sold out fast.

I think it depends on the game mostly.

While I agree that this will probably be worthless shortly

Not all things are fads. Fallout Pipboys still sell well. Just a testament to how people fondly remember Fallout 3. Heck when Amazon "found" a stock of old Fallout CEs they sold out fast.

I think it depends on the game mostly.
It depends on the game, place, condition and most of all what it is.

Needless to say, the Fallout Pipboy is iconic of Fallout, where as the Devil Kiss Vigor is not (I would say the Murder of Crows or whatever item is the closest in infinite).

Somebody give me $600 so I can get one.

C'moooooooon
8874735-one-hundred-dollars-in-the-form-of-the-rumpled-paper.jpg

Man, they must be having trouble re-couping that $200m investment if they have to sell something like this for $350 (unsigned) and $600 (signed).

Just way too much money for this and I'm glad it is. I don't need to buy anymore things I don't really need. I'm still regretting the Dead Space watch I bought.

I bought the 2 Bioshock lithographs a while back and I love them both. I also have all three posters from the bioshock 2 SE and the Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition, and the Bioshock 1 special edition...I love Bioshock but there is no way in hell I would spend this much money on one thing

They should have made this a decanter for whiskey/alcohol and put a $100-$150 price tag (or possibly a little higher) on it. I think many would have had got it just for a cool, different look for a decanter.

It would definitely POP on a liquor cabinet/shelf

That songbird plush looks awesome. Do they charge you right away for preorders or only when shipped?
Please note: Your card will be charged when you place your order. Please expect delivery of your order shortly after the availability date as indicated during the checkout process or refer to the Terms and Conditions for further information related to pre-orders.

bread's done
Back