Fire Emblem 3DS Console - GameStop Refurbished $159.99

Aleth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/ds/consoles/3ds-system-fire-emblem-blue-gamestop-premium-refurbished/110167

Haven't seen this posted anywhere. I was looking for a used one of these since mine broke in a horrible accident and Nintendo couldn't repair it. It doesn't include a SD card but when I check the downloads, the Fire Emblem game was still attached. Results might vary of course. Another thing I can complain is the GameStop charger isn't as long as the official one. Of course the original box is not included either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal if its guaranteed to have Awakening. I want a second 3DS, but ill just wait for the X and Y special edition we will likely get

Good deal if its guaranteed to have Awakening. I want a second 3DS, but ill just wait for the X and Y special edition we will likely get
It should. I think that Zelda was the only special edition that had the physical copy. Every special version that had a game after that one came on the 3DS IIRC.

Quick edit: I suppose that it could have been possible that they wiped the 3DS before sending them back out so it might be worth asking if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back