Both for Xbox 360
24 hours from now winner will be posted and messaged

Just post your favorite mobile game for entry

Thanks for the give away :D
Nyan Cat:Lost in Space

Btw Im most interested in Batman Arkham beta. Thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the contest!

Beat Hazard Ultra is my favorite mobile game since I can play a shooter and listen to music simultaneously.

If I do win, I'm already in the Batman AO beta and do own LEGO Batman 2, so could I request the villains DLC code? My nephew loves the game and he would love playing as the bad guys. Thanks again!

Angry birds :p

Oh the star wars one btw , i like shooting luke bird at Imperials and imagining the movie going down like that

Angry Birds Star Wars!

Seems like a popular answer, but it's AWESOME! lol

By the way, great contest.  It's nice when members give more people a chance.  And it doesn't hurt when the prizes are great! ;)  My kids especially, would love the Lego DLC.

Thanks for the chance and as for a mobile game I really enjoyed "Mass Effect Galaxy" even though it had some glitches and flaws. Just found it cool it had some tie-ins to the series without just being a mobile copy of a game and that it gave you extra dialog with Ish in Mass Effect 2 if you had Jacob and Miranda in your party and completed the mobile game.

Sadly last I heard as of Feb 2012 they no longer sell the game so people can get it anymore :(

My favorite mobile game is Jetpack Joyride. I've played that game so much it's insane. I just prestiged for the 23rd time in it last night.

I most prefer the Arkham beta.

bread's done
Back