Lowball is Over
The hottest days of summer are upon us, and what better way than to go for great games? I'm selling my collection of games for great deals just for you!
I currently have 45 positive feedback, so you can trust me to get your items to you after the lowball is over. This is my second lowball auction, first non-group one. There are twenty items now, but I will be adding more as we get closer to the start date.
Here are the rules!
1, The First Rule!
Your bids need to be posted here in this forum! No private messages, smoke signals, or letters tied to owls. Please post your bids in this format:
Item Number, Item Name, Bidder Name, Amount
Edited posts for bids will not be accepted, as per lowball rules.
2, The Second Rule!
Bids start at $1, and you may make increments of at least $0.50 per item.
3, The Third Rule! How I get it to you!
Shipping starts at $3.00 for the first item, and $1 for each item after the first.
If the game comes in a box, the shipping goes up $0.50. (These are clearly marked in the post)
International shipping is available, but please ask ahead of time for the shipping rate - I will have to change the base rate for shipping.
Canada - starts at $10 for the first item, and $1 after for each item.
Austria - starts at $15 for the first item, and $1 after for each item.
Japan - starts at $16 for the first item, and $1 after for each item.
4, The Fourth Rule! How am I paying for this?
I only accept Paypal or Money Orders. I am not capable of accepting Amazon Payments. There may be some delay in processing money orders, please message me for the address to send to.
5, The Fifth Rule!
This important fifth rule means that YOU are honor bound to hold to your bid, or we will be forced to give you negative feedback.
High feedback rated Lowballers will have their items shipped first. The first who wins the most auctions will get a free upgrade to Priority Mail!
6, The Sixth Rule! The most important rule!
No sex with icy hot! Um, that is an important rule! But our most important rule is to have fun!
I will be ending the auction sometime in the first ten minutes of the twenty-second hour on the 25th, so get as many bids as you can before the final moments.
1. Dishonored (S) BRAND NEW and SEALED $8.50 strawyleader997
2. Deathsmiles (A) Used game, case and manual $5 RagabooMustang
3. Lollipop Chainsaw (A) Used game, case and manual $7 RagabooMustang
4. New Super Mario Brothers (A) Cart, manual and box
http://www.imagebam....1d9dbf269808252 $7.50 Infinite Jest
5. Bloodrayne (A) Case and game, includes Manual
http://www.imagebam....1fb0e8269808237 $1 arnoldrimmer
6. Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage (B) comes with box, no manual, BLACK CARTRIDGE!!
http://www.imagebam....462d59269808228 $7.00 arnoldrimmer
7. Mario Tennis Cart with Manual (A) - Comes with the
Prima (Hollywood Video) Strategy Guide for Mario Tennis! $8.50 strawyleader997
8. Mortal Kombat Trilogy Cart Only (B)
http://www.imagebam....26feaf269808248 $2 strawyleader997
9. Perfect Dark Cart Only (B)
http://www.imagebam....26feaf269808248 $1 hihodiddleo
10. Turok Dinosaur Hunter 64 Cart Only ©
11. Donkey Kong 64 Player's Guide (A) $3 strawyleader997
12. Curse of Monkey Island - (Windows 98 - A) Used game CD, WITH BOX, no manual $7 arnoldrimmer
13. Monkey Island Madness (Secret of Monkey Island/Monkey Island LeChuck's Revenge/
Curse of Monkey Island Demo) - (Windows 98 - A)
Used game CD, comes with case, no manual. $11 kona
NOTE: Curse of Monkey Island and Monkey Island Madness were sold together, but you may bid on them separately, if you win both, I will waive the shipping cost for the second game
14. Escape From Monkey Island (Windows 2000 - A) Used game, no manual, comes
http://www.imagebam....e5a03f269808244 $7 arnoldrimmer
16. Monty Python's Complete Waste of Time (Windows 3.1 - you may need DosBox to run it) - Includes CD and Box (B) CD is in A condition, COMES WITH BOX, but the box has some soot stains from the fireplace
http://www.imagebam....24ca61269808258 $1 arnoldrimmer
17. Monkey Island 2: Lechucks' Revenge (DOS - B) - Classic game. This is more of a collector's item. This is the original game on 5 1/4" floppy and 3 1/2" disks. It has the original anti-piracy code wheel and the original manual. $8.50 strawyleader997
21. Summoner 2 (B) Case and game, no manual
http://www.imagebam....1fb0e8269808237 $1 RagabooMustang
22. Ascension - a Sourcebook for White Wolf's Mage: The Ascension $2 sweeetja713
23. Hunter: First Contact (WW8131) - a Sourcebook for Hunter: The Reckoning $2.50 sweetja713
24. Hunter: The Infernal (WW8137) - a Sourcebook for Hunter: The Reckoning $2.50 sweetja713
25. Hunter: The Moonstruck (WW8134) - a Sourcebook for Hunter: The Reckoning $1 sweetja713
26. The Vampire Player's Guide Second Edition (WW206)
- a Sourcebook for Vampire: The Masquerade $2 sweeetja713
27. Libellus Sanguinis III: Wolves At the Door: Dark Ages Clanbook Assamites/Followers of Set/Gangrel (WW283) - a Sourcebook for Vampire: The Dark Ages $1 sweeetja713
28. World of Darkness: Sorcerer First Edition (SWW4010) - a Sourecebook for Mage: The Ascension
29. Dead or Alive 5 Sountrack CD - Pre-order bonus (S) BRAND NEW and SEALED
http://www.imagebam....62d865269808241 $2.50 strawyleader997
30. Star Wars Episode II Attack of The Clones (S) BRAND NEW and SEALED $1 kona
Edited by laotahn, 03 September 2013 - 06:43 PM.