* * * * - 60 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

#7321 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1203 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:55 PM

Dumb question what is the 10,000 reward points for in the 500 tier?

1.000 Reward points = 1 USD (refund/deposit) to Xbox account if that's the question.

#7322 pacifickarma   Master of Orion CAGiversary!   2302 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

pacifickarma

Posted 28 May 2018 - 01:56 AM

yea we Canadians usually get shafted on free stuff

How's that health care workin' out for ya?

#7323 TedBundYzcoa   Ted Bundy CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

TedBundYzcoa

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:17 PM

according to InsideXbox.de

major nelson doesnt confirm if its true yet

games-with-gold-juni-2018.jpg

https://www.insidexb...ni-2018-138673/

#7324 Shawzborne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   614 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:19 PM

How's that health care workin' out for ya?

Going pretty well so far, that could all change though soon since elections happening now.

#7325 Shingotink   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Shingotink

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:02 PM

according to InsideXbox.de

major nelson doesnt confirm if its true yet

games-with-gold-juni-2018.jpg

https://www.insidexb...ni-2018-138673/

I hope this is not true. Smite is already a Free to Play game so it feels like MS would be cheating Gold members by essentially giving them a free DLC pack instead of a game (albeit a damn expensive one).

#7326 EpicGilgamesh   Let's Put a Smile on That Face CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

EpicGilgamesh

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:21 PM

I hope this is not true. Smite is already a Free to Play game so it feels like MS would be cheating Gold members by essentially giving them a free DLC pack instead of a game (albeit a damn expensive one).

Good point. Wasn't The Crew a GWG years ago and it ended up being the demo of the game? If these are the June GWG May was definitely better.

#7327 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4267 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

Seems to be true, at least in Germany.

https://news.xbox.co...with-gold-juni/

#7328 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4075 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:53 PM

Kinda sucks for X1, but 360 seems will be getting a good month with 2 good games.

#7329 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   208 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:13 AM

not buying into Smite for the 100 dollar DLC. 360 games could be legit.

#7330 EpicGilgamesh   Let's Put a Smile on That Face CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

EpicGilgamesh

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:18 AM

At this point it seems that M$ is determined to fill at least one GWG spot every month with an Assassin's Creed spinoff until the end of time.

#7331 Shawzborne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   614 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:11 AM

At this point it seems that M$ is determined to fill at least one GWG spot every month with an Assassin's Creed spinoff until the end of time.

Im actually a bit curious how you guys and girls manage to have time to play all these GWG titles. I have about 200 games on my external 4tb just for my xbox one alone. Are you hoarders like me?

#7332 capybara554321   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   152 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

capybara554321

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:02 PM

If it's free then why not grab a copy.

#7333 pes12  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:03 PM

Im actually a bit curious how you guys and girls manage to have time to play all these GWG titles. I have about 200 games on my external 4tb just for my xbox one alone. Are you hoarders like me?

You never need to download all the GwG games if not planned to play. You can simply "purchase at $0.00" and it auto saved at your library.

Only download your desire games to hard disk so it not only saves hard disk space, long lasting, but also runs faster.

#7334 misfit_noel  

misfit_noel

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

World of Tanks: Independence

https://www.microsof...ce/bxqqvbbmhck0

#7335 nCogNeato   "Mr Neato" if you're nasty CAGiversary!   1323 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:34 PM

Spintires: MudRunner - The Ridge DLC

#7336 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10403 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

World of Tanks: Independence

https://www.microsof...ce/bxqqvbbmhck0

US link:

https://www.microsof...0?wa=wsignin1.0

#7337 TedBundYzcoa   Ted Bundy CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

TedBundYzcoa

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:08 PM

now is official

#7338 EpicGilgamesh   Let's Put a Smile on That Face CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

EpicGilgamesh

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

Hmmm...Hard to complain when something's free. However last month PSN Plus users got Beyond Two Souls and Rayman Legends and next month one of our FREE games is pay to play DLC and another Lego Indiana Jones game I'll never play. It does seem kinda one-sided as to which console gets the best freebies.

#7339 nCogNeato   "Mr Neato" if you're nasty CAGiversary!   1323 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:26 PM

Hmmm...Hard to complain when something's free. However last month PSN Plus users got Beyond Two Souls and Rayman Legends and next month one of our FREE games is pay to play DLC and another Lego Indiana Jones game I'll never play. It does seem kinda one-sided as to which console gets the best freebies.

Xbox GwG already gave away Rayman Legends.

Beyond Two Souls is fantastic, but Xbox gave away AC: Syndicate and MGSV the same month.

There are definitely months where PSN's freebies are far better than Xbox's.  But in my humble opinion, a 12-month Xbox sub get you more quality titles than a 12-month PSN sub.

I'm a 100% cheapassgamer.  That's why I re-up my Xbox sub more often than my PSN sub.

#7340 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2331 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

Aren't the free PS Plus games ending? If it is, will they still have access to the previous free games? Not something we have to think about with the GwG 360 games

#7341 emwearz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1015 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:07 PM

Aren't the free PS Plus games ending? If it is, will they still have access to the previous free games? Not something we have to think about with the GwG 360 games

They are dropping PS3 and Vita games from the PS+ freebies going forward, you can still access any game on either system you have from their time in PS+, as long as you have an active subscription.

#7342 TedBundYzcoa   Ted Bundy CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

TedBundYzcoa

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:28 PM

Xbox GwG already gave away Rayman Legends.

Beyond Two Souls is fantastic, but Xbox gave away AC: Syndicate and MGSV the same month.

There are definitely months where PSN's freebies are far better than Xbox's.  But in my humble opinion, a 12-month Xbox sub get you more quality titles than a 12-month PSN sub.

I'm a 100% cheapassgamer.  That's why I re-up my Xbox sub more often than my PSN sub.

Another pros from GWG, is the games are you to keep forever even if your membership is over

PSN+ you have to keep the membership active to play the games

i think i read this in another Page

#7343 taomaster99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

taomaster99

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:31 PM

Another pros from GWG, is the games are you to keep forever even if your membership is over
PSN+ you have to keep the membership active to play the games

i think i read this in another Page

You keep the games on the 360 side but not on the Xbox one. On the Xbox one you lose them when the subscription is over.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

#7344 Mardagg   [Dead Man Walking] CAGiversary!   224 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:34 PM

No you dont, you still own them and have them in your download list. Just need a active subscription to play them.

You keep the games on the 360 side but not on the Xbox one. On the Xbox one you lose them when the subscription is over.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

#7345 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1203 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:00 AM

I have a Crew 2 closed beta key. Like it if you would like to get it. I'll send it to some1 tomorrow morning.

SENT.

Edited by Renatto, 31 May 2018 - 06:51 AM.

#7346 Mardagg   [Dead Man Walking] CAGiversary!   224 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:06 AM

Got one as well

I haev a Crew 2 closed beta key. Like it if you would like to get it. I'll send it to some1 tomorrow morning.

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

#7347 IndiPop  

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

GWG games are not free. You pay for a subscription service. One of the features of this paid service is a selection of games every month. You have every right to complain when you feel they aren't delivering what you pay for. Saying the games are free is like saying I get to watch Games of Thrones for free...  if I pay for HBO. The argument that you're actually paying for online multiplayer and the games are a bonus is a load of crap. Online multiplayer should be free. They invented a paywall to keep you from something paid for by the game publishers and available for free on PC. The games are the only things of actual value that you are paying for. They advertise those games as a selling point. Demand value.

#7348 nCogNeato   "Mr Neato" if you're nasty CAGiversary!   1323 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:10 PM

GWG games are not free. You pay for a subscription service. One of the features of this paid service is a selection of games every month. You have every right to complain when you feel they aren't delivering what you pay for. Saying the games are free is like saying I get to watch Games of Thrones for free...  if I pay for HBO. The argument that you're actually paying for online multiplayer and the games are a bonus is a load of crap. Online multiplayer should be free. They invented a paywall to keep you from something paid for by the game publishers and available for free on PC. The games are the only things of actual value that you are paying for. They advertise those games as a selling point. Demand value.

I agree. 

$5 for 4(ish) games each month is a pretty good value.

Savvy CAGs pay closer to $3, or $0 if they utilize Microsoft Rewards.

#7349 IndiPop  

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

I agree. 

$5 for 4(ish) games each month is a pretty good value.

Savvy CAGs pay closer to $3, or $0 if they utilize Microsoft Rewards.

It is a good value, and I'm currently paid up through early 2020 thanks to MS Rewards. I'm generally happy with the quality of both GWG and PS+. I merely object to the idea that people shouldn't complain because it's free.

#7350 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7839 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

They are totaly free for me since I use bing to pay for my years of xbox live. Coming up on enough to get another free year then to save for free gamer pass. Lots of games for free for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International