* * * * - 61 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

#9151 G0NZILLA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   268 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:28 AM

Dying Light Left 4 Dead weapons

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

#9152 Cheapgamer69  

Cheapgamer69

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:43 AM

Kingdom Heart III Demo
https://www.microsof...earts-iii-demo/

#9153 299   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   736 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:16 PM

Free Sea Of Thieves comic's from Comixology using " SOTGOLD "," SOT_GMU", "SOT_SEER" at https://www.comixolo...ogy.com/redeem 

#9154 LoganDX   Five by Five, B CAGiversary!   1632 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:33 PM

Free Sea Of Thieves comic's from Comixology using " SOTGOLD "," SOT_GMU", "SOT_SEER" at https://www.comixology.com/redeem

Thanks for those!

#9155 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:15 PM

Free Sea Of Thieves comic's from Comixology using " SOTGOLD "," SOT_GMU", "SOT_SEER" at https://www.comixolo...ogy.com/redeem 

Thanks For Posting This. Is there a Code for Issue #4?

#9156 299   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   736 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:43 PM

Thanks For Posting This. Is there a Code for Issue #4?

Not at this time. 

#9157 102Geoff   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

102Geoff

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:55 PM

Doritos code for bonus xp in Modern Warfare:

KFKRZF6K3Y

#9158 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7912 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted Yesterday, 12:43 AM

My dew code to go with it

Fnyysyvbxh

#9159 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   214 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted Yesterday, 07:09 AM

Are the Codes a one time use?

#9160 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1311 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 01:12 PM

Just saw an ad on my dasboard for an EA Access 1 month trial for free. Only for non members and I think it's account specific.

#9161 CALCOM  

Posted Yesterday, 01:29 PM

Just saw an ad on my dasboard for an EA Access 1 month trial for free. Only for non members and I think it's account specific.

if you choose the 3 month discord nitro option you can claim 3 months gamepass on discord that converts to 2 month ultimate. had to give card details for when the discord nitro wanted to renew but will just cancel it before then.. Also i think you have to do this in a browser for a tab to pop up at the top for the free gamepass offer after you have renewed the nitro code..  

i also clicked back on the xbox screen after renewing the qr code for the nitro and was still able to get another for the spotify 6 months but that too wanted card details for renewal but i couldn't be fussed with the hassle of remembering to cancel both so gave it a miss but you may be able to get both. trying for the ea 1 month said free on the store when it took me there but wanted the usual 1 month payment when i tried to take it.

#9162 patcrazystar64   Human Android CAGiversary!   674 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

patcrazystar64

Posted Yesterday, 02:41 PM

It also gave a 6 month to Spotify and Discord Nitro for me.

#9163 Mardagg   [Dead Man Walking] CAGiversary!   237 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 03:12 PM

Where can I find the 1 month EA Access, 3 month of Discord Nitro and the 6 month of Spotify Premium you suppose to get with Game Pass Ultimate

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

#9164 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1311 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Where can I find the 1 month EA Access, 3 month of Discord Nitro and the 6 month of Spotify Premium you suppose to get with Game Pass Ultimate

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

I found it under Game Pass tab. US region, but can not use (payment error). Now I try my region...it's not there. Let's try UK. I could get ("buy") the 1 month EA Access, but not the rest. Not available in my region error message. 

Edited by Renatto, Yesterday, 04:44 PM.

#9165 Renatto   Fitness Monster CAGiversary!   1311 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:35 PM

if you choose the 3 month discord nitro option you can claim 3 months gamepass on discord that converts to 2 month ultimate. had to give card details for when the discord nitro wanted to renew but will just cancel it before then.. Also i think you have to do this in a browser for a tab to pop up at the top for the free gamepass offer after you have renewed the nitro code..  

i also clicked back on the xbox screen after renewing the qr code for the nitro and was still able to get another for the spotify 6 months but that too wanted card details for renewal but i couldn't be fussed with the hassle of remembering to cancel both so gave it a miss but you may be able to get both. trying for the ea 1 month said free on the store when it took me there but wanted the usual 1 month payment when i tried to take it.

So I have to choose between those 3? I see now.

Edited by Renatto, Yesterday, 04:54 PM.

#9166 CALCOM  

Posted Yesterday, 09:31 PM

Hi sorry, to clarify, i am UK and they all appeared under one tab on the dashboard that said something like 'claim free gift'

#9167 Dishinshoryuken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Dishinshoryuken

Posted Today, 09:57 PM

WARFRAME new update hit XBOX ONE.
Free in-game message with 7-Day booster and 3 Forma bundle.

If you ever played or still do....sign in before 2020 to get them.

*BONUS*
If you hit Master Rank 3 before October 2019, you got a message with a Legendary Core as well.

Cheers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International