* * * * - 40 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

#2251 chnandler_bong   There are...no strings on me CAGiversary!   1460 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Destiny
XONE

chnandler_bong

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

Seems unnecessary to pre-order a free game, but I guess that means you can start playing directly at midnight.

Its available for pre-download; http://www.gameinfor...n-xbox-one.aspx

Right, so you can start playing directly at midnight. :)

ach.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

Start a new OneDrive cloud storage account with 30.5 GB free using my referral link!  :arrow: https://onedrive.live.com/?invref=afc51643977efa00&invsrc=90.  Let me know if you use my referral and get a free Vudu credit, UV movie, or game DLC!

#2252 DaKidRob   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   603 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:27 AM

hopefully gears of war judgment gets more people playing now.. think it was dead since like the 1st week it was out lol 

#2253 Grunty   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:19 AM

http://majornelson.c...uble-the-games/

Games with Gold for April:

Xbox One:

Pool Nation FX ($9.99 ERP) AND Child of Light ($14.99 ERP) for April 1 - 30.

Xbox 360:

Gears of War Judgement ($19.99 ERP) and Terraria ($14.99 ERP) for April 1 - 15

Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag ($19.99 ERP) and Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP) for April 16 - 30.

EDIT: Nvm I can't read when I'm tired apparently.

Don't use Bing yet? Why search with Google when searching with Bing gets you free stuff like Amazon Gift cards or Swagcodes! Join Today!

Swagbucks is also a great way to get free stuff, Like Amazon gift cards. Use your Bing points to buy Swagbucks codes for increased profit!  Join Today!

#2254 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1422 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:39 AM

360 Forza Fast & Furious is live on the web marketplace.  XB1 version isn't available on the web marketplace yet.

#2255 the Gooseler   Damon Baird CAGiversary!   636 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

the Gooseler

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:43 AM

Thanks Bloomy, almost forgot about this. XB1 version is now live.

#2256 Shawzborne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   91 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

Here is the link to F&F for Xbox one https://store.xbox.c...67-6dee21569598

#2257 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1457 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:38 AM

I just noticed that some of the Forza Horizon 2 DLC works with the free stand-alone game Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious that comes out March 27th.

dlc.jpg

So I can use some of the free DLC I've collected, since I don't own Forza Horizon 2.

Xbox One DLC:

https://store.xbox.c...22d77fb1?Page=1

https://store.xbox.c...22d77fb1?Page=2

I guess Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360) doesn't have any DLC.

I noticed that the Forza Horizon 2 DLC no longer has the picture of the Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious where it says "This add-on works with:". I wonder if it is still compatible with the game. Anyone know? Just curious. I don't have an Xbox One.

#2258 pes12  

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

I noticed that the Forza Horizon 2 DLC no longer has the picture of the Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious where it says "This add-on works with:". I wonder if it is still compatible with the game. Anyone know? Just curious. I don't have an Xbox One.

Forza Horizon 2 and  Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious are two separate games.

None of them are add-ons. They are full games.

They mis-used the "  "This add-on works with:" before now have removed it.

#2259 MYndShenanigans  

MYndShenanigans

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:11 PM

Judgment is a good game, if you play the right game modes. Survival and Overrun are lost gems in my opinion, both of which have a very exclusive (obviously) group of skilled players that are fun to play with. Hopefully it being free will spark renewed interest and our community can grow.

#2260 mchittumjr  

mchittumjr

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:29 PM

I got excited when I pulled up the Neverwinter link and seen the 1st image almost looked Halo like. Then after watching PC gameplay video ehhh not really into MMO's but I'll download it. Probably sit on my harddrive until I need more space.

810225.png

#2261 chnandler_bong   There are...no strings on me CAGiversary!   1460 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Destiny
XONE

chnandler_bong

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

I got excited when I pulled up the Neverwinter link and seen the 1st image almost looked Halo like. Then after watching PC gameplay video ehhh not really into MMO's but I'll download it. Probably sit on my harddrive until I need more space.

I'm going to give it a chance because I'd like to see how an MMO plays on my console, plus I heart D&D and I'd like to see how well they implemented the (modified) 4thEd rules.  I've played it on my PC but only for about 30 minutes...but my TV is much bigger than my monitor so hopefully it will stick this time.

ach.png

Start a new OneDrive cloud storage account with 30.5 GB free using my referral link!  :arrow: https://onedrive.live.com/?invref=afc51643977efa00&invsrc=90.  Let me know if you use my referral and get a free Vudu credit, UV movie, or game DLC!

#2262 knight19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   801 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:25 PM

The free car DLC only works in Forza Horizon 2 - it doesn't show up in Fast & Furious.

#2263 MYndShenanigans  

MYndShenanigans

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

Btw, I registered for the sole reason of commenting on a post someone made a few pages back, about GWG putting out bad games. I found this site on Google a few months back and favorited it because I love free stuff and I love how this forum and it's posters give up to the minute updates on things I can find in the marketplace, including avatar items, themes, gamer pics, etc. Thank you all for your time and dedication to providing this information, it's very much appreciated.

I recently got back into gaming, after getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas in 2013. I hadn't had one since 2007 and instantly found the passion that I once had for it. I give major props to Microsoft for the titles they've given away the last couple years, some have been duds but for the most part I've enjoyed everything they've put out. Beggers can't be choosers. Anyway, I won't eat up anymore non helpful forum space, just wanted to get that off my chest. Thank you again to OP and everyone else that contributes updates.

#2264 chnandler_bong   There are...no strings on me CAGiversary!   1460 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Destiny
XONE

chnandler_bong

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

The free car DLC only works in Forza Horizon 2 - it doesn't show up in Fast & Furious.

I seem to recall something somewhere saying that the DLC would also work with the stand-alone F&F7 game.

Btw, I registered for the sole reason of commenting on a post someone made a few pages back, about GWG putting out bad games. I found this site on Google a few months back and favorited it because I love free stuff and I love how this forum and it's posters give up to the minute updates on things I can find in the marketplace, including avatar items, themes, gamer pics, etc. Thank you all for your time and dedication to providing this information, it's very much appreciated.

I recently got back into gaming, after getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas in 2013. I hadn't had one since 2007 and instantly found the passion that I once had for it. I give major props to Microsoft for the titles they've given away the last couple years, some have been duds but for the most part I've enjoyed everything they've put out. Beggers can't be choosers. Anyway, I won't eat up anymore non helpful forum space, just wanted to get that off my chest. Thank you again to OP and everyone else that contributes updates.

Welcome, quit being so nice or you won't fit in! ;)

ach.png

#2265 Peyton_Manning   10 YEARS CAGiversary!   609 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Peyton_Manning

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 AM

look at the list of GREAT games since the Xbox 360 came out 8 years ago. Look what they have given away for free. Doesn't compute. Especially when most of the time they lower the price right before they make it free to squeeze every last penny they can. Glad you registered. I'm not slamming this community ir anyone's contributions. Just Microsoftd cheapness.

to be fair though, about 35-40% of the games are still really pretty playable, even though I've played over half of those bigger games, and I'm a very casual gamer on 360, other than halo.

#2266 dum1038   Shadow Reaver CAG in Training   141 Posts   Joined 0.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:19 AM

look at the list of GREAT games since the Xbox 360 came out 8 years ago. Look what they have given away for free. Doesn't compute. Especially when most of the time they lower the price right before they make it free to squeeze every last penny they can. Glad you registered. I'm not slamming this community ir anyone's contributions. Just Microsoftd cheapness.

to be fair though, about 35-40% of the games are still really pretty playable, even though I've played over half of those bigger games, and I'm a very casual gamer on 360, other than halo.

I get what you mean and all, but I'm actually looking at it at this angle when everybody else seems to be looking at Games with Gold as a separate service.

Games with Gold is actually something Microsoft came up with for availing their Gold membership. Those are some freebies we get for just being Gold members. We don't subscribe to get the games really, they were generous enough to offer it as a perk for being a Gold member. If it's cheapness to you, for me it's just another added value to what I'm really paying for, subscription. I feel lucky enough to get bonus games for the 360 besides the deals that come out weekly (but yes I do rant about as with others), and if I really would like a game, then I would pay for it to support the developer instead.

For me, Games with Gold are fine as it is. Microsoft could do better with the Deals with Gold. The neverending repeat of sales without variety really bores the hell out of me. Some games sitting on the marketplace never get on sale which sucks. I'm looking at some overpriced B- titles that came out before 2010. They could at least drop those old titles to $5.

#2267 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1457 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted Yesterday, 02:54 PM

Free Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Uncut (Dubbed) movie on Xbox Video for this weekend only.

#2268 KrazieVII   Just Win Baby! CAG Newbie   6 Posts   Joined 0.0 Years Ago  

KrazieVII

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Free Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Uncut (Dubbed) movie on Xbox Video for this weekend only.

Thanks, been wanting to watch this one

#2269 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted Today, 05:50 PM

If I "buy" this now, can I watch it anytime or does it have to be by the end of Sunday? 

card.png

#2270 roguejedi5   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1469 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing The Last of Us Remastered
PS4

roguejedi5

Posted Today, 06:11 PM

If I "buy" this now, can I watch it anytime or does it have to be by the end of Sunday? 

It will have to be by the end of sunday, so get to it before its too late.

And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me. --- Bruce Wayne

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. --- Ferris Bueller

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, Marketplace, Free, Games, Add-ons, DLC, Avatar, Themes, List, International