* * * * - 41 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

#2341 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:32 AM

http://marketplace.x...15-d802454109ab

Army Of Two: Devil's Cartel is now free.

#2342 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:40 AM

http://marketplace.x...ge=1&noSplash=1

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is now Free.

#2343 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:48 AM

http://marketplace.x...ge=1&noSplash=1

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is now Free.

Although it says GOLD EXCLUSIVE PRICE FREE, it is trying to charge me $19.99 in the check out. I'll hold off on that I guess.

Army Of Two: Devil's Cartel was free for me though.

#2344 Ransack  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:01 AM

Although it says GOLD EXCLUSIVE PRICE FREE, it is trying to charge me $19.99 in the check out. I'll hold off on that I guess.

Army Of Two: Devil's Cartel was free for me though.

Same here.  I'll try again later

#2345 FireReignDeath   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

FireReignDeath

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:06 AM

Assassin's Creed IV is free, just click Confirm and you get the game for free.

#2346 chazbaps   That me CAGiversary!   332 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:07 AM

Assassin’s Creed® IV is now free for Gold Members. Really.

http://marketplace.x...Game&noSplash=1

ZfQTN5V.png  iD20x2G.png

#2347 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   991 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:20 AM

http://marketplace.x...15-d802454109ab

Army Of Two: Devil's Cartel is now free.

Got a can't purchase at the moment and a blank page the second time.

Update: Still getting the same message. I decided to call MS to see if they knew about it. Got a guy named Chris who didn't seem like he was listening at all. Informed him I was trying to do it through my laptop since I was currently gaming on my X1 and didn't want to switch out the cables. He said try to the console.  I told him it worked for ACIV so I know I'm doing it right. He said there might be a hardware problem. I told him it's a problem with their site. I got so frustrated that I told him the best thing he could have said was he was submitting a ticket to have their techs look into it. I also told him the next time this happened again, I wouldn't call and just do it through my 360 since he didn't have anything else to add.

I then receive an email from him stating my 360 should be hardwired to the net so I could dl faster. Nothing at all regarding what I called about.

I was so upset I called back and asked for a supervisor/manager. Told him everything and he tried to dl on his side and got the same message. He admitted it's a problem with the site and will escalate it to their techs.

Yes, I can dl through my 360 but I don't want to switch out the cables and point is I shouldn't have to since there is the option to do it through the site.

I hope I get a survey to fill out.

#2348 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   1934 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

New free character for Skullgirls: http://marketplace.x...03818?cid=SLink

829027.png

#2349 TedBundYzcoa   Ted Bundy CAGiversary!   238 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption

TedBundYzcoa

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

Got a can't purchase at the moment and a blank page the second time.

Update: Still getting the same message. I decided to call MS to see if they knew about it. Got a guy named Chris who didn't seem like he was listening at all. Informed him I was trying to do it through my laptop since I was currently gaming on my X1 and didn't want to switch out the cables. He said try to the console.  I told him it worked for ACIV so I know I'm doing it right. He said there might be a hardware problem. I told him it's a problem with their site. I got so frustrated that I told him the best thing he could have said was he was submitting a ticket to have their techs look into it. I also told him the next time this happened again, I wouldn't call and just do it through my 360 since he didn't have anything else to add.

I then receive an email from him stating my 360 should be hardwired to the net so I could dl faster. Nothing at all regarding what I called about.

I was so upset I called back and asked for a supervisor/manager. Told him everything and he tried to dl on his side and got the same message. He admitted it's a problem with the site and will escalate it to their techs.

Yes, I can dl through my 360 but I don't want to switch out the cables and point is I shouldn't have to since there is the option to do it through the site.

I hope I get a survey to fill out.

i solve this problem, using Hola (Chrome Extention), switching to region USA and work at the first try,hope this work for some of you

"We Serial Killers are your Sons, We are your Husbands, We are Everywhere. And There Will be More of your Children Dead Tomorrow"

- Ted Bundy -

35iyf5d.gif

card.png

#2350 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:32 AM

Free The North Face Avatar Shirt.

Go to games -> browse games -> indie -> The Grid.

Look for The North Face ad. In the ad go to "GET THE APP". At the bottom there will be an area that says "DOWNLOAD AVATAR ITEM".

thumblg.pngthumblg.png

I almost overlooked this one. I saw a new ad for The North Face in The Grid. When I launched the ad it had an area to download a theme, but no mention of an avatar freebie. I'm thinking to myself, if any company should be giving away free avatar clothing, it should be a actual clothing maker. I decided to check the area that said "GET THE APP". I probably would have skipped it, because I don't usually like when ads try to launch so lame adverting app. This one didn't do that. In this section there was area that said "DOWNLOAD AVATAR ITEM".

Anyway, so it's a good idea to check all over the ads for hiding avatar items. :)

#2351 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:30 PM

Xbox Live Gold Members Can Play NBA 2K15 Free This Weekend on Xbox One

http://news.xbox.com...end-on-xbox-one

To celebrate the NBA Playoffs, we’re excited to announce that all Xbox Live Gold members will be able to take to the court in NBA 2K15 for free this weekend. Beginning at 12:00 p.m. PDT April 24 through 12:01 AM PDT Monday, April 27, Gold members in Xbox One markets can play the ultimate basketball simulation experience, featuring favorite star players such as NBA MVP Kevin Durant, in its entirety and for free. If you decide to purchase the game at a later point, you will be able to start again right where you left off.

#2352 knight19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   806 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

banner.png

Everyone who watches the finals on their Xbox One or Xbox 360 console live on March 29 or on demand through April 5 will automatically receive a free Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Nanotech Personalization Pack download code. Plus you’ll also be entered to win great prizes like an Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle, Xbox Live Gold Memberships, and Xbox Gift Cards!

Simply follow these four steps:

1. Turn your Xbox on, log into Xbox Live, and select the Games section.

2. Select the Call of Duty Championship icon and then click on the “Watch & Win” tile.

3. Enter the sweepstakes by selecting “Enter Now.”

4. Then download and use the Xbox Live Event Player app to watch the Call of Duty® Championship 2015 finals on March 29, or the video on demand through April 5.

Four simple steps, one free Nanotech Personalization Pack, and a chance to win some additional prizes as well. See the Official Rules: http://bit.ly/1FnBfUP

https://community.ca...on-xbox-and-win

Did anyone receive this and, if so, how was it delivered (email, message, shows up in game w/o code)? 

#2353 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:16 AM

Did anyone receive this and, if so, how was it delivered (email, message, shows up in game w/o code)? 

Nothing for me. Looks like we have some time to wait still. Up to 8 weeks from April 17th.

4)      PARTICIPATION AWARD: All entrants will receive one (1) Participation Award of a “Call of Duty®” Nanotech Personalization Pack digital download code (all aspects of the personalization pack digital download code are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor; codes expire on April 5, 2016). The Participation Awards will be e-mailed within eight (8) weeks following the drawing to the e-mail address associated with each entrant’s Xbox Live account profile. Limit one (1) Participation Award per entrant.

5)      WINNER SELECTION/PRIZES: On or around April 17, 2015, GMR will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner, three hundred (300) First Prize winners and two hundred fifty (250) Second Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) prize per person.

#2354 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Free Schick Hydro 2015 Hoodie

Male - http://marketplace.x...d9-3c4458570b9c

Female - http://marketplace.x...4a-e6dd58570b9c

thumblg.pngthumblg.png

#2355 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

There is now a US Army ad in The Grid. So if you missed getting the free U.S. Army Combat Uniform avatar item, here is your chance to get it.

The Mazda ad and US Marines ads are there too. Both have free avatar items as well.

thumbm.pngthumbm.pngthumbm.png

#2356 Hsith   Black Mage CAGiversary!   396 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:04 AM

There are 2 DLC packs for Kalimba that are free for the next 2 weeks.
DARK VOID LEVEL PACK

CO-OPTIMISTIC LEVEL PACK

#2357 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1523 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:11 AM

DARK VOID LEVEL PACK

CO-OPTIMISTIC LEVEL PACK

Thanks! Price changes to $0.00 when you log in.

#2358 doktor wilhelm   "He Was a Quiet Man, he mostly kept to himself." CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

doktor wilhelm

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:42 PM

DARK VOID LEVEL PACK

CO-OPTIMISTIC LEVEL PACK

Oddly there's also a combination of both pack available also for free, I take it for the same amount of time as the above: ULTIMATE KALIMBUNDLE

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke

#2359 provista  

Posted Yesterday, 06:33 AM

Happy Wars for Xbox One has been released for the price of free.

#2360 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   991 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:12 AM

FYI - Still can't dl Army of Two from the site but was able to on the 360. My 360 didn't go through any update either.

#2361 Grunty   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   96 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:19 AM

FYI - Still can't dl Army of Two from the site but was able to on the 360. My 360 didn't go through any update either.

Just worked for me on the site.

Don't use Bing yet? Why search with Google when searching with Bing gets you free stuff like Amazon Gift cards or Swagcodes! Join Today!

Swagbucks is also a great way to get free stuff, Like Amazon gift cards. Use your Bing points to buy Swagbucks codes for increased profit!  Join Today!