Greece version of the USA Republican Party but on steroids

These idiots aern't as much Republicans gone wild as they are Nazi's.

Just look at the party's logo
237px-Chrisi_Avgi_Logo.svg.png

Naa.... just a reality check to make sure people understand how dangerous conservatives can get if they weld any additional powers
Let's forget about what lead to these "dangerous conservatives" (who are clearly just nationalists), because it does not fit the narrative, right?

ya, that would be called the greek version of the nazi party you moron. i don't know why they don't just ban posters like you off the bat.
Actually, the nazi party is version of today's US conservative movement. Economic uncertainty and blaming others for their problems. So, yes, you are right. This Greek party is a sister organization.

Golden Dawn= Nazi

US Cons^2=Nazi

Therefore, US Cons= √(Golden Dawn)

That's the square root symbol...

Thank you for helping to establish the connection!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the nazi party is version of today's US conservative movement. Economic uncertainty and blaming others for their problems. So, yes, you are right. This Greek party is a sister organization.

Golden Dawn= Nazi

US Cons^2=Nazi

Therefore, US Cons= √(Golden Dawn)

That's the square root symbol...

Thank you for helping to establish the connection!
You do realize you have just described both parties and not just the republicans? I agree with you that there is economic uncertainty and they do blame outside forces when they are in trouble. Yet you do not see that democrats in power are just as bad, Obama blaming Bush for the mess and still continuing his economic policies of QE's. Pushing for conflicts in middle east when he promised to scaled down military operations and era of peace. Transparency of government? LOL sure..

You do realize you have just described both parties and not just the republicans? I agree with you that there is economic uncertainty and they do blame outside forces when they are in trouble. Yet you do not see that democrats in power are just as bad, Obama blaming Bush for the mess and still continuing his economic policies of QE's. Pushing for conflicts in middle east when he promised to scaled down military operations and era of peace. Transparency of government? LOL sure..
Im curious as how does Obama blaming Bush has anything compared to "white" Greeks blaming minorities for problem..

Unless you think "black" Obama is blaming the "white" Bush "men" for social problems.... which would be a great HA HA HA!!!!

By the way I'm not a Obama fan, but I ain't going to turn all right wing Nazi because I don't like him.... like most...

Im curious as how does Obama blaming Bush has anything compared to "white" Greeks blaming minorities for problem..

Unless you think "black" Obama is blaming the "white" Bush "men" for social problems.... which would be a great HA HA HA!!!!

By the way I'm not a Obama fan, but I ain't going to turn all right wing Nazi because I don't like him.... like most...
I never compared Greeks blaming minorities to Obama and Bush. If you read my response tp joe then you will see it was about something else.

I don't know what you mean by "black" Obama and "white" Bush, I really don't.

I know that you dislike Obama and why you are bringing right wing Nazi as only alternative is beyond me.

If you ass-umed that I am an Obamaniac, you ass-umed incorrectly. My jovial commentary above did not address the dems which I think are just as bad as the Repuke party and in some ways worse. But, as pointed out by shocker, Repukes are the appropriate comparison. Now, if it would make you feel better, I can try to include a criticism of Dems whenever I criticize the Repubs and vice versa. But, I think that plays into the false dichotomy we have constructed and fed to us.

If you ass-umed that I am an Obamaniac, you ass-umed incorrectly. My jovial commentary above did not address the dems which I think are just as bad as the Repuke party and in some ways worse. But, as pointed out by shocker, Repukes are the appropriate comparison. Now, if it would make you feel better, I can try to include a criticism of Dems whenever I criticize the Repubs and vice versa. But, I think that plays into the false dichotomy we have constructed and fed to us.
Should I ass-ume that you ass-umed that conservatives can be equated to Hitler?

Should I ass-ume that you ass-umed that conservatives can be equated to Hitler?
No, in this case you ass-ume very well! I clearly said the square root of Nazis equals US cons! Oh, maybe you didn't recognize that symbol for square root (even though I mentioned it...)? So, are you admitting you ass-umed that I am an Obamaniac? That only Obamaniacs would criticize US con-servatives? Enquiring minds what to know!

No, in this case you ass-ume very well! I clearly said the square root of Nazis equals US cons! Oh, maybe you didn't recognize that symbol for square root (even though I mentioned it...)? So, are you admitting you ass-umed that I am an Obamaniac? That only Obamaniacs would criticize US con-servatives? Enquiring minds what to know!
Honestly I did not take you for an Obama fan but I thought you would be a hardcore liberal.

Thats all cool, ok Dems are bad.... HAPPY!!!!!

By the way we are drawing comparasion, and which side/group/party in the USA would most or very closely resemble the Golden Dawn Party?

bread's done
Back