Humble Origin Bundle - Steam keys - 8/22: C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising and Populous added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1+
  • Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dead Space 3 - Origin only
  • Medal of Honor

Beat the Average
  • Battlefield 3 - Origin only
  • The Sims 3 + Starter Pack - Origin Only
  • C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising*
  • Populous* - Origin Only
*Included for all purchases, regardless of price, made before 11 AM PST on 8/22.

Steam keys are provided unless otherwise noted. All games are on Origin. Keys are individual for each game on both platforms.

The money in this bundle goes to charity, not Origin/EA.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. good deal, and all for charity. EA's going for a PR move, and I like it!

I believe EA is donating all proceeds to charity before people start saying the Humble Bundle people have sold out.

Yup.

Origin loves charity. Origin and Electronic Arts Inc. are donating their share of the proceeds from this bundle to the following 5 great charities: the Human Rights Campaign; Watsi; the San Francisco AIDS Foundation; the American Red Cross; or the American Cancer Society.

Quick Question. I just purchased the bundle. Do the Steam versions of the game use the same multiplayer servers as Origins?

I can't believe this is real, everyone was joking this would happen next and BAM.  And hey, I don't own a lot of those games (Dead Space 1, ME, BF3 and that's it)

Oh, the keys are separate for all the games for Origin and (the games that are) Steam, nice.

BTA immediately when I realized it was 100% to charity. I can only see the average going up too, even though don't I even care that much about BF3 and The Sims 3, felt I might as well. 

This would be a great deal for me if I didn't already have every game except DS3 (and no interest in The Sims 3).

Very nice. Looks like they all activate on steam as well.
Try reading the OP and HB site again.

EDIT: Bit for a buck to add DS3 to my backlog. May gift the other keys.

Can you add BTA later, or does it have to be now?
also remember your BTA amount will be whatever it is when you buy in..even if down the line the bta is lower.

but normally its gets higher the longer the sale goes so buying in early is usually what i do

Bought. Whenever i get a gaming PC [if i do] then I am going to have so much stuff to play thanks to these humble bundles.

Woah! Now this was a surprise. I never expected to see a bundle like this. And all to charities? (Pretty good ones at that.)

Damn DS3 for $1 is amazing. Bought in at more than the average for my copy (even though I already have everything but the Sims 3, yay charity, and got several copies of the bundle at $1 for friends. I'm cheap when it comes to gifts I know >.

Sorry for the newbie question, but I have never purchased one of these before.  How exactly does this work as far as if they add games later goes?  If I beat the average now, and it goes up, will I get whatever bonuses they give later, or do I have to wait and beat it after the bonuses are added?  And has there ever been requirements beyond beating the average?

It's definitely a great selection of games (everyone must play Mirror's Edge) but I wish they would have more games be DRM-free like they used to.

Sorry for the newbie question, but I have never purchased one of these before. How exactly does this work as far as if they add games later goes? If I beat the average now, and it goes up, will I get whatever bonuses they give later, or do I have to wait and beat it after the bonuses are added? And has there ever been requirements beyond beating the average?
If you buy before the bonuses are added, you get them regardless of what you pay. You only need to BTA after they are added.

Sorry for the newbie question, but I have never purchased one of these before. How exactly does this work as far as if they add games later goes? If I beat the average now, and it goes up, will I get whatever bonuses they give later, or do I have to wait and beat it after the bonuses are added? And has there ever been requirements beyond beating the average?
You just have to beat the average now and you'll get the games that come next week added to your account/purchase. Thats the good thing about buying early you never have to pay more and you get more games for cheaper.

If you pay more or at $1 right now, you will get any bonus that unlocks in the future. If you wait until after the bonuses are revealed, you will have to BTA. If you BTA now, you will get the BTA games + all bonus unlocks.

Funny to see all the love for EA. It will be back to normal with them being demonized as child rapists and puppy eaters in about 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back