Free: Sold Out

bobthegoat2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I have my games up for auction on a site called Listia. Listia is like eBay, but the only difference is you buy stuff with Credits instead of money. When you sign up for Listia, you get 1,000 credits for free. If you use my link in my signature, you’ll also get an additional 250 bonus credits for free (for a total of 1,250). No credit cards or PayPal needed as I am shipping these items for free.

Bonus: 250 bonus credits in the link of my signature.

Everything has been sold out. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps if you explain more detail on how this works, i might just use this service.  You use credit right? how do you get more credits?  No paypal / cash, how will things work? Only a ttrading site or soemthign?

Yeah, it's pretty much a trading website, but auction style. You sell your items via auctions and you get credit for the stuff you sell and this is the main way on how you get credits. Then you can use the credit to bid on other people’s auctions. There are some people that do charge shipping, but it seems the people that do, don't get very many credits as compared to the people that have free shipping (for the same items).

You can buy credits outright, but they are incredibly expensive. But you can also try services through Trialpay and get more credits that way too. For example you can sign up for Hulu and get 4,000 credits or Gamefly for 8,000 credits and so on. I’ve actually done a few of those that I was interested in trying anyway.

bread's done
Back