UPDATE: Contest is closed. Winners have been sent their codes, and are listed below. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Hey CAGs, me again, with another batch of various codes available. Last time I decided to run a day-long contest to give more people a chance to win. People seemed to like that, so I'm doing it again. The prizes aren't quite as good as what I had last time, but hopefully somebody will still want them.
Same rules as last time. Post a reply to this thread indicating which prize you want, should you win. You are limited to one. You are guaranteed to not win anything if you:
- Make multiple prize requests or post multiple times.
- Edit your post (perhaps to change your prize to one with less competition).
- Send me a PM trying to convince me to make you a winner. (I will publicly out anyone who does this.)
At approximately 3:00PM CST tomorrow (Friday, 8/16) I will end the contest and choose winners using an as-random-as-possible computerized process. Depending on my schedule, it may end up being a bit later than that, but definitely no earlier. I'll update the OP to let everyone know when the contest is ended and I've stopped accepting entries, and again to announce the winners. Winners will receive their codes via PM.
All game-related codes are for North America and might not be redeemable elsewhere.
Here is what you can win this time:
- OUYA $10 code, good toward the purchase of any OUYA games. (Eden0032)
- Coupon code for $5 off the pre-order of the Asian Special Edition version of Grand Theft Auto V, from play-asia.com. (The PS3 version is region-free and will work on any console. The 360 version requires a console from that region.) (No takers. So I call... LURKER FIGHT!!! Here's the code: AJ-VUN-FWB.)
- Coupon code for $5 off any $60+ pre-order from play-asia.com. (JiZames)
- "Tales of Xillia" DLC costume code from the Limited Edition, for PS3. (MetalMegaGio)
- "Prince of Persia" "classic Prince" character skin. Came with a PS3 Limited Edition version of the game (released in 2008), but it looks like a game-specific rather than PS3-specific code, so it may work on the 360 version as well. But no promises. It's an older game, but hopefully the code should still be redeemable. (AfroMcNinja -- It's easy to win when you're the only competitor!)
- Coupon code for a free photo mug at Shutterfly.com (excludes tax, shipping & handling). (JarrettLeMieux) (Second code donated by The Dark Enforcer, won by Kogami)
Good luck to everyone.