Conduit 2 (new) $5.98 after Shipping on Amazon

omg thanks TC, just RACED through the ordering process when I saw there was 1 left.

I had this game, sold it for $12 last winter. The game still goes for $20+ everywhere, THANKS ALOT

It still shows 2 in stock fyi, before when I bought it, it said one left in stock, then three, now its down to two.

NP, I'm glad at least one CAD was able to snag a copy.
Yeah I regret selling the game, I put many hours into the first conduit. Bought Conduit 2 last summer for $20. My Wii remotes and motion plus never worked properly so I never got to enjoy the game. Sold it for $12 when I was getting money prepared for the Wii U. I recently bought a Wii Remote Plus so now im kinda interested in replaying all these motion plus games like Red Steel 2 and Conduit 2.

Good finds -- thanks OP for posting!
NP, hopefully somebody else throws it up cheap soon. Still can't believe it sold out that fast.

Yeah I regret selling the game, I put many hours into the first conduit. Bought Conduit 2 last summer for $20. My Wii remotes and motion plus never worked properly so I never got to enjoy the game. Sold it for $12 when I was getting money prepared for the Wii U. I recently bought a Wii Remote Plus so now im kinda interested in replaying all these motion plus games like Red Steel 2 and Conduit 2.
Conduit 2 requires WM+? I had no idea. I'd got 2 WM+'s and 2 attachments for regular Wiimotes so I should be set, but I can't imagine why this game would need WM+,. I thought it just used the pointer to aim like the 1st game, are there any other controls or gimmicks I didn't know about?

NP, hopefully somebody else throws it up cheap soon. Still can't believe it sold out that fast.

Conduit 2 requires WM+? I had no idea. I'd got 2 WM+'s and 2 attachments for regular Wiimotes so I should be set, but I can't imagine why this game would need WM+,. I thought it just used the pointer to aim like the 1st game, are there any other controls or gimmicks I didn't know about?
It doesnt reqcuire it but it changes the aiming. If you don't have it then it used the regular sensor bar to aim, if you do have motion plus then the sensor bar isnt a factor and the aiming is based on the wii remote movement and is much more accurate, its actually 100% accurate so your aim wont bounce around what so ever.

Bummer. I would have bitten on this had I seen this earlier. Oh well. Thanks anyway, TC!
Don't feel too bad, GoHastings cancelled both my order as well as my friend's due to "technical problems". And, like I said above, I ordered several minutes before posting the deal here (as did he), well before a "limited stock" warning came up. And, sure enough, they have the game back on their list of items at $18.22 + shipping.

Looks like they weren't planning on honoring any of these sells, I am trying to find out who I can go complain to now.

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad, GoHastings cancelled both my order as well as my friend's due to "technical problems". And, like I said above, I ordered several minutes before posting the deal here (as did he), well before a "limited stock" warning came up. And, sure enough, they have the game back on their list of items at $18.22 + shipping.

Looks like they weren't planning on honoring any of these sells, I am trying to find out who I can go complain to now.
Ha same thing happened to me, if you can find out anyway to complain then tell me. It probably was an error but they should have still honored. IDK what rights buyers have on amazon,

I had mine cancelled, but figured it was a crapshot anyhow. They made a mistake, big whoop. Most companies don't honor things like that, so Hastings shouldn't need to either. No charge was even made, so no need for people to get bent out of shape and act entitled to anything. Can always leave negative feedback though if it satisfies anyone who got their cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back