Super Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where about do you live?

I know where to get them pretty easy if you're in the area. Otherwise I can help you acquire one and ship it to you.

Are you looking to collect, or are you just wanting to play some classic games? If you aren't trying to collect, you might be better off waiting for the Retron 5. It's going to be very reasonably priced and will be a great solution for playing a lot of classic games. The collector value for the SNES is fairly high at the moment. An original unit in decent condition can go for as much as $70 - $100. 

U can buy a new sega genesis at toys r us with 60 built in games and cartridge port to play original games for 50$ I know this cuz I bought one two days ago. Best deal ever on one

U can buy a new sega genesis at toys r us with 60 built in games and cartridge port to play original games for 50$ I know this cuz I bought one two days ago. Best deal ever on one
Wait, you can play cartridges on that thing? Because I need a new sega genesis. Also I have a spare Super Nintendo. It might need some cleaning though

Wait, you can play cartridges on that thing? Because I need a new sega genesis. Also I have a spare Super Nintendo. It might need some cleaning though
yup you sure can. my friend has one and we played sonic on an 80' TV lol. fricking bonkers.

I also have a SNES on my tradelist if you would like it, PM me if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back