Giving away Dead Island GOTY for Steam....Winner Selected.

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (99%)
I'm in the giving mood and since I bought dead island during the Humble Bundle deal and during the steam summer sale. Dead Island is just setting in my inventory waiting to be used.

Will select a random winner maybe to night or tomorrow morning or I just might send that lucky winner a PM at any moment

Enjoy

Rules: THERE ARE NO RULES........Actually there is ONE RULE post whats your favorite Video Game

My favorite is Demon Souls. That game made me do very very very bad things. Like skipping class to PVP, this was the only game I played from when it was released in 2009 through 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Game is Persona 3. Loved the Gameplay Mechanics and Visual Novel aspects. Thanks for the opportunity. 

My favorite game is Black ops 2 cause i spend hours playing zombies until GTA 5 comes out which will probably be my new favorite. Thanks for the giveaway man 

My favorite game of all time is Streets of Rage for the ol' Sega Genesis. Lot of friendship-bonding playing the co-op on that one back in the day.

Favorite game? Oldie but goodie, Majora's Mask. Damn that was an amazing game....felt like such emotional depth for a Nintendo game. Goes to show what they can do when they go outside their comfort zone. :)

Knights of the Old Republic. Just the best RPG on the planet. I play through it like every year, it has great story, characters and gameplay.

mine would be The Bleach Games For Psp I Say "Games" As There Were More than one but they were like one game spanned over sequels

Thanks for the giveaway!

Anyways, my favorite game is Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. It had a great atmosphere, great cell-shaded graphics that brought Kazuma Kaneko's artwork to life, great soundtrack, difficult but rewarding experience, an 80+ hour game with multiple endings and has one of the most bad ass Main character in JRPG history.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite game is Persona 3 FES as well, haha. The story was very immersive and the gameplay was particularly challenging. Its only flaw is that the plot isn't spaced out very properly, and the last portion of the game contains the majority of the story. I found it a lot more engaging than Persona 4, for some reason.

League of Legends, mostly spend time with it, fun, requires teamwork, and basicly its an incredible game, same as dota but not quite fond of it anymore

Mhm... it's hard to say which one I enjoyed mostly :3 I think I will miss Exteel, it was a nice mmo game that sadly closed some years ago =(

RIP dear game D:

My favorite videogame so far is Skyrim! Previously it was Oblivion, but I think the sequel definitely upp'd the anty with all the dragons and amazing spell casts. Great game, put so many hours into it!

My favorite game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Spent over 700 hours with it and still enjoy playing it, casually and competitively.

bread's done
Back