* * * * - 4 votes

Gamestop.com $15 off 59.99+ Games and Accessories - Disney Infinity Starter Pack Eligible

#31 NoseClamMan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   136 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

NoseClamMan

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

That stinks! 👿👿

#32 Flacksguy  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

Great, thanks OP
Probably use it on NHL 14.

Edit- oops nevermind, wont work on that

#33 Mixer23   I was the Turkey! CAGiversary!   3548 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:12 PM

Thanks OP, went ahead and picked up Disney Infinity with the last of my store credit.

#34 SuperMario64   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   859 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

SuperMario64

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

Just in time for Rayman Legends. Awesome.

#35 sirdudeoi  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

This brings metroid prime trilogy to $67 and change after discounts then tax. It seems like a solid deal but I'm having trouble pulling the trigger

#36 sabbott   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   27 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

GUST15 doesn't seem to work - GUST5 does.

#37 Raccoon2117   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   351 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Raccoon2117

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

Thinking of doing the SMT IV + Fire Emblem bundle to get the $30 in eShop credit, but I'm not entirely sure how it works (or whether it's even worth it).

Has anyone else done that deal?  Do I buy the two games and then can I register the games whenever, or does it have to be before the expiration date of the bonus deal?  I take it I can buy physical copies for both games since SMT IV isn't available for download through Gamestop?

#38 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36527 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

Thinking of doing the SMT IV + Fire Emblem bundle to get the $30 in eShop credit, but I'm not entirely sure how it works (or whether it's even worth it).

Has anyone else done that deal?  Do I buy the two games and then can I register the games whenever, or does it have to be before the expiration date of the bonus deal?  I take it I can buy physical copies for both games since SMT IV isn't available for download through Gamestop?

You can buy physical copies, but you'll have to register them on Club Nintendo (using the registration codes enclosed in each game's box) before 8/31 to get the $30 in eShop credit.

#39 m3ha   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   53 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

I did it last week. You have to register both games by 8/31. Once you register both games and take the surveys, you will get the option to redeem the $30 credit through e-Shop using a code. I used my $30 credit on Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. 

#40 Irukandji   Lurking and Twerking CAGiversary!   1227 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

And then I bought a gold chrome controller, Saints Row IV, and I pimped walked out of the store while whispering "swag swag swag" to myself.

#41 radioactivez0r   Up and Atom! CAGiversary!   3917 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

radioactivez0r

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

You can buy physical copies, but you'll have to register them on Club Nintendo (using the registration codes enclosed in each game's box) before 8/31 to get the $30 in eShop credit.

And then you have to claim the credit by 9/30 and use the credit by 12/31.

Also, I was looking at Gamestop's website, and they are selling the Infinity stuff for more than MSRP - $40 for the play set, $14 for the figures.  Classy.

#42 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hmm, guess I should return my unopened copy of Xillia to Amazon and get it for $10 less.

And then you have to claim the credit by 9/30 and use the credit by 12/31.

Also, I was looking at Gamestop's website, and they are selling the Infinity stuff for more than MSRP - $40 for the play set, $14 for the figures.  Classy.

Well TRU sells Skylanders stuff above MSRP as well.  Not that anyone should be surprised with this sort of thing because that's thousands of dollars when you add all that stuff up and because holidays are coming parents will pay it.  Of course GS proved once and for all what they're about with the Xenoblade thing.

#43 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36527 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hmm, guess I should return my unopened copy of Xillia to Amazon and get it for $10 less.

FYI, when returning things to Amazon, if your reason for returning isn't due to an error on their part (e.g., damaged packaging, wrong item, etc.), they'll deduct a restocking fee from your refund. I can't remember the exact amount, but I remember it being ~$5 or dependent on the cost of the item(s) in question.

#44 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

FYI, when returning things to Amazon, if your reason for returning isn't due to an error on their part (e.g., damaged packaging, wrong item, etc.), they'll deduct a restocking fee from your refund. I can't remember the exact amount, but I remember it being ~$5 or dependent on the cost of the item(s) in question.

Oh, didn't realize that since I've never returned anything to them that wasn't damaged or defective.  Not about to go stomping on the box to save a few dollars.  Would be really nice if they would put that somewhere in their policies that you could find.

#45 twick87  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

I don't think it's actually a "restocking fee" but a fee for the prepaid return shipping. You can choose to ship it on your own dime and not get charged the fee.

#46 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder CAGiversary!   7254 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

no good on preorders? :(

#47 deno22   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Does the used Metroid Prime Trilogy come with the nice case or just some random blank crappy case some Gamestop used games come with?

#48 chris00cm   Deal Connoisseur CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

chris00cm

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Can you only use these codes once?

#49 johnnypark   Farewell My Viking! CAGiversary!   3391 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

I couldn't get it t work on a pre-order of Rayman Legends. It specifically states that it must be used on an in-stock item. :-(

Funny story, the Wii-U version has technically been in stock since February... :headache:

#50 ZhengMaster  

ZhengMaster

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Does this stack with the birthday coupon?

#51 SOLGarion   The devil is in the details. CAGiversary!   267 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

SOLGarion

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

You can get Tomb Raider Collectors Edition for $44.99. The PS3 Version trades into Amazon for $75.

#52 thenutman69321  

thenutman69321

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

Gonna use this on SR4 when it comes out.

#53 emnmnme   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

Is there a coupon I could print out to use at a B&M store or is this online only?

#54 HICAG   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Anyone know if Tales of Xillia still comes as the launch edition with the extras?

Depends on the store. At my store, we still have two of the limited edition (launch) because people didn't pick up their pre-orders and we are obligated to sell them after the 48 hrs after release. 

My suggestion is to call before going to the GS you are going to.

#55 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

Depends on the store. At my store, we still have two of the limited edition (launch) because people didn't pick up their pre-orders and we are obligated to sell them after the 48 hrs after release. 

My suggestion is to call before going to the GS you are going to.

I've been in stores recently where the whole wall behind the register was the launch edition so yeah it varies by store.

#56 Raye   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   870 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

I think Gamestop.com hates Hawaii like a lot of other online sites. I tried to stack GUST15 with SAVER for Tales of Xillia but handling still comes out to $5 on the final page of the checkout process therefore destroying the deal...

I used to be eligible for free shipping in the past whenever I used SAVER. Guess Gamestop is pinching pennies now.

#57 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

I think Gamestop.com hates Hawaii like a lot of other online sites. I tried to stack GUST15 with SAVER for Tales of Xillia but handling still comes out to $5 on the final page of the checkout process therefore destroying the deal...

I used to be eligible for free shipping in the past whenever I used SAVER. Guess Gamestop is pinching pennies now.

Well it does cost money to have a merman swim it there.  Also you live in Hawaii so should be used to paying eight times as much for everything.  $50 plus tax for Xillia's still hardly bad in my eyes though.

You can get Tomb Raider Collectors Edition for $44.99. The PS3 Version trades into Amazon for $75.

Hmm, this seems like another Defiance CE thing waiting to happen...

Edit- UGH... $7.50 for two day shipping.  Prime has me so spoiled.

#58 Ionotropic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1810 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

Got M&L Dream Team and Pandora's Tower, plus PIQ PSP game (for filler).

#59 Kevlar338   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1161 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

Well it does cost money to have a merman swim it there.  Also you live in Hawaii so should be used to paying eight times as much for everything.  $50 plus tax for Xillia's still hardly bad in my eyes though.  Hmm, this seems like another Defiance CE thing waiting to happen... Edit- UGH... $7.50 for two day shipping.  Prime has me so spoiled.

What happened with the defiance ce ?

#60 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

What happened with the defiance ce ?

They were selling for $50 on Amazon with a $75 TIV so people were buying two and then locking in trades.  Almost every single one got rejected for wrong UPC after AWD defaced the UPC.