Gamestop.com $15 off 59.99+ Games and Accessories - Disney Infinity Starter Pack Eligible

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Use coupon codes:

GUST15 - $15 off $59.99+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
GUST5 - $5 off $25+ orders of in-stock games and accessories.
Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offers Expires 9/3/13. They changed it to 8/21 8/26

Stacks with SAVER (free shipping) and PUR 10% used games. In stock items only, so you'll have to wait until release day for a few of my examples listed.

Possibilities off the top of my head, will post more when I'm on an actual computer:

Disney Infinity Starter Packs
Pikmin 3
Xenoblade
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Saints Row IV
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Defiance Ultimate Edition

Two $29.99 Games plus Kinect Adventures filler, or any other combinations to get over $59.99. Post any deals in conjunction with this promo code :)

Qubed is another good filler: $3.99 and comes with three XBLA games on disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting...though I'm getting low on GS credit and can't really afford a $59.99+ purchase, the right combo might win me over to using this code. :whistle2:k

Off the top of my head, Ducktales Remastered :)ps3:) releases on 8/20 for $19.99. It's just a code inside a :ps3: game case, but it's still a viable option.

Was trying to find a thread for this earlier. Thanks for making one. I had no interest in SC: Blacklist, but the reviews and getting it for 45+tax is chanhing mu mind.

Really awesome coupon, gonna look at some games I was interested in. Especially with all the stuff coming in September

Just curious, does it stack with the PUR 10% as well?

Was trying to find a thread for this earlier. Thanks for making one. I had no interest in SC: Blacklist, but the reviews and getting it for 45+tax is changing my mind.

Just grabbed Pikmin 3, amazing deal!
No. I tried a couple of games already.

Will this work on preorders ? I am trying GTA V for PS3 but it isnt discounting the price.
I don't think so. I just tried Forza 5 and got the following -

Coupon GUST15 - $15 off orders of in-stock games and accessories totaling $59.99 or more. Use Code:GUST15. Excludes hardware. Other exclusions may apply. Offer Expires 9/3/13

I couldn't get it t work on a pre-order of Rayman Legends. It specifically states that it must be used on an in-stock item. :whistle2:(

Haven't made a Gamestop.com order in a long time, but is GS suppose to charge tax if using trade credit to purchase an online order? I know when I use my credit in store I save on tax, but the last confirmation screen is showing the tax price still. Just wondering if it will auto-adjust the price later or if I won't be able to save on tax online.

Haven't made a Gamestop.com order in a long time, but is GS suppose to charge tax if using trade credit to purchase an online order? I know when I use my credit in store I save on tax, but the last confirmation screen is showing the tax price still. Just wondering if it will auto-adjust the price later or if I won't be able to save on tax online.
Doing it online screws you. They told me it was something in the barcode that allows the tax to be taken off on credit, and you can't scan the card online.

Well god dammit, that drops Xenoblade to $66 and I've got $150 or so in credit.  I really don't want to support the shitty practice of the re-release or whatever the hell it is.  Decisions.

Doing it online screws you. They told me it was something in the barcode that allows the tax to be taken off on credit, and you can't scan the card online.
Is this valid only in certain states? If I buy an Xbox One or PS4 with store credit in store then there is no sales tax?

Is this valid only in certain states? If I buy an Xbox One or PS4 with store credit in store then there is no sales tax?
As long as it's trade in credit, and not just a gift card, there is no tax. I have friends in other states that say this holds true, but I can't say 100% that it's for every state (as even my GS hookups don't know off hand).

As long as it's trade in credit, and not just a gift card, there is no tax. I have friends in other states that say this holds true, but I can't say 100% that it's for every state (as even my GS hookups don't know off hand).
Not in MA. Tax is charged on credit purchases.

Haven't made a Gamestop.com order in a long time, but is GS suppose to charge tax if using trade credit to purchase an online order? I know when I use my credit in store I save on tax, but the last confirmation screen is showing the tax price still. Just wondering if it will auto-adjust the price later or if I won't be able to save on tax online.
You have to call in after placing order, they will send the difference on a gift card. I have done this twice in the past which is really annoying.

This should work on Disney Infinity right? I decided not to pre-order, but $15 off on day one sounds tempting. But after Skylanders Giants and 20+ figures, I think I might be done with this kind of gimmick...

This brings metroid prime trilogy to $67 and change after discounts then tax. It seems like a solid deal but I'm having trouble pulling the trigger

Thinking of doing the SMT IV + Fire Emblem bundle to get the $30 in eShop credit, but I'm not entirely sure how it works (or whether it's even worth it).

Has anyone else done that deal?  Do I buy the two games and then can I register the games whenever, or does it have to be before the expiration date of the bonus deal?  I take it I can buy physical copies for both games since SMT IV isn't available for download through Gamestop?

Thinking of doing the SMT IV + Fire Emblem bundle to get the $30 in eShop credit, but I'm not entirely sure how it works (or whether it's even worth it).

Has anyone else done that deal? Do I buy the two games and then can I register the games whenever, or does it have to be before the expiration date of the bonus deal? I take it I can buy physical copies for both games since SMT IV isn't available for download through Gamestop?
You can buy physical copies, but you'll have to register them on Club Nintendo (using the registration codes enclosed in each game's box) before 8/31 to get the $30 in eShop credit.

Has anyone else done that deal? Do I buy the two games and then can I register the games whenever, or does it have to be before the expiration date of the bonus deal? I take it I can buy physical copies for both games since SMT IV isn't available for download through Gamestop?
I did it last week. You have to register both games by 8/31. Once you register both games and take the surveys, you will get the option to redeem the $30 credit through e-Shop using a code. I used my $30 credit on Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.

And then I bought a gold chrome controller, Saints Row IV, and I pimped walked out of the store while whispering "swag swag swag" to myself.

You can buy physical copies, but you'll have to register them on Club Nintendo (using the registration codes enclosed in each game's box) before 8/31 to get the $30 in eShop credit.
And then you have to claim the credit by 9/30 and use the credit by 12/31.

Also, I was looking at Gamestop's website, and they are selling the Infinity stuff for more than MSRP - $40 for the play set, $14 for the figures. Classy.

Hmm, guess I should return my unopened copy of Xillia to Amazon and get it for $10 less.

And then you have to claim the credit by 9/30 and use the credit by 12/31.

Also, I was looking at Gamestop's website, and they are selling the Infinity stuff for more than MSRP - $40 for the play set, $14 for the figures. Classy.
Well TRU sells Skylanders stuff above MSRP as well. Not that anyone should be surprised with this sort of thing because that's thousands of dollars when you add all that stuff up and because holidays are coming parents will pay it. Of course GS proved once and for all what they're about with the Xenoblade thing.

Hmm, guess I should return my unopened copy of Xillia to Amazon and get it for $10 less.
FYI, when returning things to Amazon, if your reason for returning isn't due to an error on their part (e.g., damaged packaging, wrong item, etc.), they'll deduct a restocking fee from your refund. I can't remember the exact amount, but I remember it being ~$5 or dependent on the cost of the item(s) in question.

FYI, when returning things to Amazon, if your reason for returning isn't due to an error on their part (e.g., damaged packaging, wrong item, etc.), they'll deduct a restocking fee from your refund. I can't remember the exact amount, but I remember it being ~$5 or dependent on the cost of the item(s) in question.
Oh, didn't realize that since I've never returned anything to them that wasn't damaged or defective. Not about to go stomping on the box to save a few dollars. Would be really nice if they would put that somewhere in their policies that you could find.

I don't think it's actually a "restocking fee" but a fee for the prepaid return shipping. You can choose to ship it on your own dime and not get charged the fee.

Does the used Metroid Prime Trilogy come with the nice case or just some random blank crappy case some Gamestop used games come with?

bread's done
Back