* * * * * 15 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

disney infinity

#1861 aaronrodgers   Yo...Siggy, Phido! CAGiversary!   1799 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

aaronrodgers

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

If someone picks up an extra scrooge, I'd be happy to pay cost, shipping and a few bucks extra for it, and leave you positive feedback on here :)

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#1862 micbelt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1516 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

2nd closest tru has the scrooge discs but not the race to space. They also have an entire box of mikes new car, at least 40 packs.

micbelt.png

#1863 Mixer23   I was the Turkey! CAGiversary!   3547 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

It's "made" by Disney Interactive Studios", sold by amazon.   It's just an amazon bundle they put together, and slapped the amz exclusive label on it.  But everyone has to be butthurt and saying the old "early adopters are being punished" line.  If you and your kids can't wait a little bit on one figure, re-evaluate your priorities I say :(

And how many people here would have paid $200 for that on launch anyway? Not very many at all.

Besides, between the launch day sales, TRU Groupons, B1G1 40% off deals and various other coupons, I'd wager we got savings just as good(if not better) anyway.

Mixer23.png

#1864 Mario Speedwagon  

Mario Speedwagon

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

So there is also a $10 gc on $50 video game purchase? Nice.

#1865 Mario Speedwagon  

Mario Speedwagon

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

I'm going to see if they can manipulate my Race to Space preorder so I can add the Cars play set and get the album and GC.

#1866 gatordeve86   CAG Master CAGiversary!   965 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

gatordeve86

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

So there is also a $10 gc on $50 video game purchase? Nice.

no its not valid on games or gaming hardware but Infinity figures are considered accessories so you can use it on them.you'll have to print coupon off their website as its in store only

#1867 coopscohen   All Skill, No Luck CAGiversary!   2772 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

If someone picks up an extra scrooge, I'd be happy to pay cost, shipping and a few bucks extra for it, and leave you positive feedback on here :)

I'll help you out.

#1868 1NintendoFan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   678 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

1NintendoFan

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

I sent my brother over this morning and he was able to pick it up with no issues. He grabbed a Scrooge disc, Toy Story Playset, Race to Space and the exclusive album. The album was free and he got the $10 giftcard.

No issues, everything except for Toy Story and the album was at the register and no issue trying to get the free album and giftcard together. 

The main reason I got the race to space was to just avoid having to go to the store one weekend when the exclusives are released... I like the Buzz too, but having to try an hour to Toys R Us every week is annoying. 

#1869 Mario Speedwagon  

Mario Speedwagon

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Got Race To Space, Cars play set, Scrooge disc, the album and $10 GC no problem. Scrooge and R2S were behind the counter.

#1870 R3DH3R0   14 Years and Counting CAGiversary!   2807 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

The Zurg disc in the race to space set is the same as their TRU Series 3 Zurg disc, right?

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#1871 StealOfADeal   It's a S-O-A-D! CAGiversary!   665 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

StealOfADeal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Went to TRU and got my Scrooge pack. They had a dozen or so of the 'Race 2 Space' and they had Toy Story packs. But my fiancee and I agreed to wait. The figures don't seem to be a huge deal like they were and I'm going to wait for a sale of some sort. The TRU I visit has all the exclusives and every other figure. So I'm just going to cool it.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#1872 rainersnow   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

rainersnow

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I have an extra Scrooge McDuck if anyone is in need of it. 

The UPC of the Scrooge McDuck packs is 712725023997

#1873 The1llusiveMan   The Once and Future Gamer CAGiversary!   502 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

The1llusiveMan

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Picked up Scrooge. It was behind the counter but the R2S was on the floor. With the incentives going on I was highly tempted to get more than just the discs.

#1874 aFrostyONE   Grumpy Old Year 1 player... get off my server! CAGiversary!   3048 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

aFrostyONE

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Man, lost track of when R2S was getting released.

But had a nice surprise when I went in to get the Scrooge disc.  Now to wait on a better deal for the TS playset.

Also gotta decide what to do with my solo crystal Mcqueen.

Current Playlist:

:wiiu:  +++++  Mario Kart 8 + DLC - almost forgot I pre-ordered the dlc            :3ds:  +++++   SteamWorld Dig - oh so good!

:360:  +++++  DustMagnet 5000 - really should finish those RS cheevos        :xb1:  +++++  Rocksmith REMASTERED! Xbox GamePass

:ps4:  +++++  Destiny 2 - I know, I know... can't believe it either                       :idea:  +++++ (Switch Icon, deal with it) Zelda - nuff said

#1875 aeneas3   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   123 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

still trying to get my son interested in this over skylanders swap force....it isnt working lol.

he may get both anyway from family for xmas....god help us.

#1876 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4126 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

Had no issue getting today's Power Disc. There were roughly 30 to 50 on the shelf.

What was interesting is that each peg was nicely organized and properly tagged.

And then I saw this:

KZkDN3Yl.jpg

Excitedly, I checked the UPC of all the packs on the shelf. Nada.

Turns out a clerk accidentally put 'em out this morning, but they managed to catch it before store open. Bah!

On the plus side, I received a 20% coupon printout this morning when I bought my two disc packs. I'll be using that for next week's disc.

FU7kFbw.png
Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop

#1877 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11238 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

Had no issue getting today's Power Disc. There were roughly 30 to 50 on the shelf.

What was interesting is that each peg was nicely organized and properly tagged.

And then I saw this:

KZkDN3Yl.jpg

Excitedly, I checked the UPC of all the packs on the shelf. Nada.

Turns out a clerk accidentally put 'em out this morning, but they managed to catch it before store open. Bah!

On the plus side, I received a 20% coupon printout this morning when I bought my two disc packs. I'll be using that for next week's disc.

I got that as well but it excludes all video game stuff.

Deader2818.png

#1878 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4126 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Ah, but last week's 20% coupon worked on the Toy Story Playset I purchased, so I assume this new one will work just fine on the power discs.

FU7kFbw.png

#1879 ByeHaveABeautifulTime!  

ByeHaveABeautifulTime!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Took the kids to a birthday party next to TRU, so afterwards we popped in to look around.  Plenty of Race to Space packs on the shelves, but the only gold packs they had were Mike's car and they only had 4 left at that.  My boy was discouraged.

Saw an employee and asked about the new disc that came out.  He casually walked around the corner and picked up a box.  He handed my son a gold pack and said "That's the last one." 

My son's reaction?  :whee:

I know they're going to rereleased so I wasn't too concerned about getting them all right now, but seeing how excited my son got was priceless.

#1880 CrossFireXT17   Aka: RevolutionJ12 CAGiversary!   850 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

CrossFireXT17

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Toys "R" Us Black Friday ad is out!

--50% off the Starer Pack ($37.49)

-- Buy One, Get One 50% off all Disney Infinity Figures, Power Discs, and Accessories

-- $10 Gift Card when you spend $75 on ANYTHING (no exclusions)

http://infinityinqui...and-acessories/

the kicker? Timed sales, and it all starts at 5PM... on Thursday.

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if anyone posted this or not, but you can get that Target $5 coupon on their website or by text. http://infinityinqui...lable-to-print/ Might be easier than using the leaked ad.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#1881 micbelt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1516 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

not the greatest deals, i am assuming the b1 g1 50% off does not include playsets...

micbelt.png

#1882 space_space   CAG 4 LYFE CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

space_space

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Hoping Amazon will price match the starter pack, I've been wanting to get this game and ~$40 is a good price point for me.

Posted Image

#1883 AlanSaysYo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   707 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

AlanSaysYo

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Thanks for posting the ad, but the buy 1, get 1 50% off is a joke. It's not even as good as the 2 for $20 that just ended last week.

I do see some people throwing punches for the 50% off starter set, though.

And 5pm on Thursday? They can truly go shaq-fu themselves, same as any other store that's opening on Thanksgiving for Black Friday sales.

#1884 micbelt   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1516 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Thanks for posting the ad, but the buy 1, get 1 50% off is a joke. It's not even as good as the 2 for $20 that just ended last week.

I do see some people throwing punches for the 50% off starter set, though.

And 5pm on Thursday? They can truly go shaq-fu themselves, same as any other store that's opening on Thanksgiving for Black Friday sales.

the deals over the last few months have been way better, it is funny

micbelt.png

#1885 Chin35char   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Chin35char

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

So I'm trying to sell my Xbox 360 starter pack + Cars Playset + 3 pack with Mike, barbosa and elastigirl. Plus I have 6 power discs and still have the cards with codes on them unused. Also have an unopened Dash figure. How much should I be asking? Everything is opened except Dash. 

Posted Image

#1886 spideymike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2768 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

Sounds like Gamestop is the best place for DI figures for Black Friday weekend so far...

:beer:

#1887 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4126 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

So I'm trying to sell my Xbox 360 starter pack + Cars Playset + 3 pack with Mike, barbosa and elastigirl. Plus I have 6 power discs and still have the cards with codes on them unused. Also have an unopened Dash figure. How much should I be asking? Everything is opened except Dash. 

I'd say calculate the retail price of all those items and knock off 20%. See how that goes. If you don't have any bites, after two weeks take off another 10%.

FU7kFbw.png

#1888 Drclaw411   I miss Cartoon Orbit CAGiversary!   3272 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Kind lame that the Mickey figure is only available in that $200 bundle and you have to re-buy McQueen to get Crystal Buzz. Looks like I am not completing the set. No intention of re-buying stuff in order to get rares.

Mickey is an Amazon exclusive...and they decided to do this: http://www.amazon.co...sorcerer mickey
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#1889 spideymike   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2768 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

I'm sure we'll see Mickey separately in January. I'm not worried about it. Other folks here are pretty confident we'll see the Crystal Buzz Lightyear separately too. Time will tell. 

:beer:

#1890 1NintendoFan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   678 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

1NintendoFan

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

I guess I may end up getting my playseta from TRU if there are no better sales before and the sale is online... I was hoping to get that $17.50 pricepoint that has happened before... but tha is about what I spend on skylanders and I feel the infinity levels offer a lot more... now what else to get to reach the free giftcard... then again that probably won't be available to get online... fingers crossed, cause I will not be spending thanksgivng in TRU :p

I am glad that I got my starter set for $37.50... I was pretty sure it wouldn't go lower... my strategy of comparing to skylanders has been successful so far... now if only I got the cars playset rain check the week the game was released... I knew that was a good and I knew it was a game I was gonna get :-/

What playsets are coming out between now and black friday?

Thanks for posting the info!