* * * * * 15 votes

WTT Disney Infinity Power Discs!

Disney Collect Infinity Power

#121 SMBScooby   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   451 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:22 AM

I have a sealed TRU power disc pack if anyone wants to trade.  I am looking for both sugar rush and Nemo Seascape.  PM me if you want to trade.

#122 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4141 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

I have a sealed TRU power disc pack if anyone wants to trade.  I am looking for both sugar rush and Nemo Seascape.  PM me if you want to trade.

If you plop the pack down on your infinity base you can see what's in there.

#123 momoney635   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

momoney635

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:20 AM

Have: 

Buzz Lightyear

Need:

TRU Mike's car

#124 binkyspankums   CAG in Training CAG in Training   8 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

binkyspankums

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

I am looking for one of each of all the power discs. I am tired of going on Amazon and Ebay where these hoarders are charging $20-$30 bucks for one rare power disc and my son is left wanting. If someone has any they don't mind selling at a reasonable price you can PM me. 

#125 isoreaver   Street flow with the blood of non-believers. CAG Newbie   5 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

I am looking for one of each of all the power discs. I am tired of going on Amazon and Ebay where these hoarders are charging $20-$30 bucks for one rare power disc and my son is left wanting. If someone has any they don't mind selling at a reasonable price you can PM me. 

I can't stand those kind of people. They ruin the experience for others, I have been trying to get these discs for my son.

#126 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3317 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

Don't go to Ebay.  Trade some people on here.  I haven't spent more than a couple of duplicate discs on ANY rare.  Heck, some I gave the people extra discs just because they needed them.  (they do no good sitting unused on my desk)

#127 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4141 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

Starting next week (9/1) Toys R Us is selling Power Disc packs "2 for $6". (Normally they're $4.99 a piece)

I say pick up 6 to 8 packs, and then post any duplicates you have here for trade and what you're missing out of series 1 to get you started.

#128 Wilson71979   What?!? CAG in Training   6 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Wilson71979

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Updated list of Wants/Haves on post #119!

#129 noone13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3320 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

Have:

Cinderella's Coach x2

Stitch's Blaster x1

Carl Fredricksen's Cane x1

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky x1 (this is the one with lanterns in the background)

Abu the Elephant (Rare) x1

Buzz's Car (Rare) x1 (Pending In)

Want:

Nemo's Seascape x1 (will trade two of my commons for this one)

Mickey's Car x1 (will trade two of my commons for this one)

Mike's Car x1 (will trade one of the rares for this one)

Please send me a PM if we can make a trade.  Thanks!

#130 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4141 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

1x Buzz Lightbeer (Looking to trade for Dumbo)

I noticed this while checking folks lists. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it made me laugh all the same.

#131 binkyspankums   CAG in Training CAG in Training   8 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

binkyspankums

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Starting next week (9/1) Toys R Us is selling Power Disc packs "2 for $6". (Normally they're $4.99 a piece)

I say pick up 6 to 8 packs, and then post any duplicates you have here for trade and what you're missing out of series 1 to get you started.

is that offer in stores only or online also?

#132 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4141 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

is that offer in stores only or online also?

I would imagine it's both.

#133 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   7952 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

Anybody willing to trade disc's for other things like Blu-rays? I need three of the rare discs to complete a second set.

1. Dumbo

2. Abu

3. Mike's Car

#134 John*smom   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   73 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

Okay
I have never done a trade before but I cannot afford to spend any more money on these packs - small fortune spent already as you all probably know. I have a special needs son who is crazed about completing his power disk set – sometimes more than playing the game.

HAVE

Khan x2
C.H.R.O.M.E. x2
Rapunzel’s Birthday Sky

Sugar Rush Sky

Carl Fredrickson’s Cane

NEED
Fix It Felix
Nemo Seascape

Abu

I cannot afford to trade a rare for a non rare because I am looking for rare ones. But I will trade 2-3 commons for a rare. And I certainly cannot afford ebay prices.
Because I am new to this trading thing, although I have been a CAG member for years, I will ship first if required for the trade to happen.
Thank you for any help and I cannot believe it took me this long to get here. I should have thought of it 5 power disk packs ago! :(

#135 langdon_alger   Phlebitis! CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

langdon_alger

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

HAVE: 

Kahn

Cinderella's Coach

WANT:

Alice's Wonderland (terrain)

Nemo's Seascape (sky)

#136 siraether  

siraether

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

Updated listing below:

http://www.cheapassg...9#entry11035581

#137 Wilson71979   What?!? CAG in Training   6 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Wilson71979

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:57 PM

Ok, revised list:

NEED (in preferred order of importance):

Dumbo (RARE) (PENDING)
Nemo Seascape
Tangled Birthday Sky (PENDING)
Sugar Rush Sky (PENDING)

HAVE FOR TRADE:
Fix-It Felix (x2) (BOTH PENDING)
Stitch's Blaster (x2)
Rapunzel's Kingdom (x2) (1 PENDING)
Cinderella's Coach
Tulgey Wood
Alice's Wonderland
Buzz's Car (RARE) (PENDING)

Please help me finish, thanks!

#138 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   7952 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:04 AM

Ok, revised list:

NEED (in preferred order of importance):

Dumbo (RARE)
Nemo Seascape
Tangled Birthday Sky
Sugar Rush Sky

HAVE FOR TRADE:
Fix-It Felix (x2)
Stitch's Blaster (x2)
Rapunzel's Kingdom (x2)
Cinderella's Coach
Tulgey Wood
Alice's Wonderland
Buzz's Car (RARE)

Please help me finish, thanks!

Is that the one with the lanterns in the background? If so would you be willing to trade for a Fix-it-Felix.

This is the one I have:

http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557

#139 LydieCakes   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

LydieCakes

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:28 AM

I traded two rare ones for Mike's car and a normal one.
But it seems rares have a 2 to 1 ratio.. At least that was my offer to ppl.

But that's not why I am posting. I am actually posting to brag about what a success this thread has been. I have had nothing but successful trades with the ppl on this thread and forum. I would happily and willingly trade again.. anytime.. with any of y'all.

Thank you SO much CAG and to the CAG members who made it all happen.

(Now I  have to figure out how to leave feedback for ppl.)

#140 xHOJUx   Spinning Pile Driver CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

I've had great luck on this thread as well,  great group of people.  I'd just like to remind people though that it looks like bubble envelopes are the way to ship,  I had one of the mysterious sliced envelopes arrive today with nothing but a wrapper inside. The shipper thought this may happen since all of the stories about it started popping up right after he shipped,  but it's better to not have to learn the hard way.  

#141 Explicit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

I've had great luck on this thread as well, great group of people. I'd just like to remind people though that it looks like bubble envelopes are the way to ship, I had one of the mysterious sliced envelopes arrive today with nothing but a wrapper inside. The shipper thought this may happen since all of the stories about it started popping up right after he shipped, but it's better to not have to learn the hard way.

So its known people slice envelopes for discs? I need to read about this. You happen to have a link?

#142 xHOJUx   Spinning Pile Driver CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

The link is this thread.  I don't think it's people slicing envelopes for disks,  I think it has something to do with disks being shipped in standard envelopes being too think for whatever sorting machine the post office uses.  The envelope I received looked like it's been to hell and back.  People that are having "non machinable" stamped on their envelopes seem to be doing okay,  but all of the disks shipped in bubble mailers have come through no problem.     

#143 bilbobagins3  

bilbobagins3

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

I would be the person who shipped him the envelope that ended up sliced open. I actually shipped another in an envelope that got sliced open as well. Sadly, somebody who was sending me a disc said they shipped theirs in an envelope and I haven't even received that one yet, so it may have been completely lost to the USPS machines. Anyway, my rule going into series 2 is going to be that I must be doing a trade of at least 3 for 3 as I simply do not see the point in paying $3 to ship 1 or 2 discs when we have seen sales 2 out of the first 3 weeks where you can get the packs for $3. I would rather just gamble, or cheat and check the discs at home.

Anyway, thanks to those of you who traded with me, and worked with me on fixing the problems. I will be the first to admit that being a cheapass in this situation, ended up costing me a bit. Use a padded envelope!

#144 Explicit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

The link is this thread. I don't think it's people slicing envelopes for disks, I think it has something to do with disks being shipped in standard envelopes being too think for whatever sorting machine the post office uses. The envelope I received looked like it's been to hell and back. People that are having "non machinable" stamped on their envelopes seem to be doing okay, but all of the disks shipped in bubble mailers have come through no problem.

Oh got you. I thought you meant people at the post office knew about the trading and sliced envelopes open to take the discs. After being told about the PayPal $1.69 deal and using bubble mailers, that's just the easy way to go IMO.

#145 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3317 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

I too think it's the machines and not the people.

I'm glad everyone has gotten what they're looking for out of the thread.  I figured it'd be a good way to grow the group.

#146 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4141 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

Updated Trade List Here

#147 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4141 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

So here's a question to the users of this thread: How long should I wait for a response from someone via PM before I move onto another customer?

I've got a trade pending, but I'm waiting to get a response from the customer. Meanwhile, someone else asked me for the same disc the first person wants. How long should I wait to just move over to the second customer?

#148 R3DH3R0   15 Years and Counting CAGiversary!   2868 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

So here's a question to the users of this thread: How long should I wait for a response from someone via PM before I move onto another customer?

I've got a trade pending, but I'm waiting to get a response from the customer. Meanwhile, someone else asked me for the same disc the first person wants. How long should I wait to just move over to the second customer?

If I don't hear back from someone and I see they've been online a few times that day I move on. So like a day or two. Some people will never respond if they change their minds, some will. As long as they haven't sent anything and you know they haven't, then you're good. If you're not sure if they sent it, then wait.

#149 Wilson71979   What?!? CAG in Training   6 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Wilson71979

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

All I need to complete my collection is Rapunzel's Birthday Sky. I thought I had a trade for it but I haven't heard anything.

I have:

Felix
Alice Terrain
Alice Sky
Tangled Terrain
Stitch's Blaster
Cinderella's Coach

Any help would be much appreciated!

#150 dutch72   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   650 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

I still need the following 3..

Fix It Felix's Repair Power, C.H.R.O.M.E.'s Armor Shield and Rapunzel's Kingdom