Crysis 3 - $11.71 at Sam's Club, (YMMV)

I don't think Sam's club sells pc games, at least the one I go to doesn't so its probably the PS3 or 360 version.

EDIT: nvm, which sam's club did you buy this at? where there any PS3 copies for the same price?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Sam's club sells pc games, at least the one I go to doesn't so its probably the PS3 or 360 version.

EDIT: nvm, which sam's club did you buy this at? where there any PS3 copies for the same price?
The Sam's Club was the one in Zanesville, Ohio. Didn't see any on PS3.

Would be nice if C3 got added to the Origin HB. ;)

I'm going to check the Sam's club near me to see if they have any copies

edit:  it's still $35 at the yuba city, CA  store

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a matter of time before this and Dead Space 3 hit $9.99.
I could see Crysis 3 hitting $10 in easily another year, after the new consoles have been out for a bit. But Dead Space 3? Maybe, but has any Dead Space EVER dropped to $10? I remember nabbing DS1 for $12 or so years after it came out but that was a special case, I've never seen a new copy go for that little before/since.

Last edited:
I could see Crysis 3 hitting $10 in easily another year, after the new consoles have been out for a bit. But Dead Space 3? Maybe, but has any Dead Space EVER dropped to $10? I remember nabbing DS1 for $12 or so years after it came out but that was a special case, I've never seen a new copy go for that little before/since.
I picked up all 3 Dead Space games for the PS3 for $9.99 each. . I picked up the first one at Amazon, 2nd from EA, & the 3rd one from Target. I haven't seen a way to get them that cheap since I've bought them.

Bumslie said:
I picked up all 3 Dead Space games for the PS3 for $9.99 each. . I picked up the first one at Amazon, 2nd from EA, & the 3rd one from Target. I haven't seen a way to get them that cheap since I've bought them.
Damn, you got Dead Space 3 for $10? How?

I think the Sams Club deals are probably by far the most YMMV deals I've seen yet...at least in my area.  Guess I just have a really crappy Sams...

I think the Sams Club deals are probably by far the most YMMV deals I've seen yet...at least in my area. Guess I just have a really crappy Sams...
Yeah, it's pretty hit and miss here too. This is probably one of the better deals I got there. I got a black 360 controller/play and charge kit for $28 last month.

They also had a leftover 250GB slim 360 with 2 games, (One of the Forza games and some other game I don't remember), for $197. If I had the extra cash, I'd of snagged it up.

A lot of their deals aren't posted online, and only last until they sell out.

Found this at my local Sam's Club.  Also found PS3 copy of Dishonored for $10.xx.  Then my big find...I've been missing the Skylander's Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack and since it's rare, it easily goes for over $100 on ebay.  I found 2 of the packs and bought both of them for $17.xx each!  They probably found a box in the warehouse and just recently opened it.  I haven't seen this pack at my SC for ages!!!  Anyways, my collection is complete and I'm glad I didn't have to pay the ebay prices!!!

bread's done
Back