The Kingdom Hearts II Thread! -*Possible Spoilers*

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I've converted this into a gathering place for info I've found newest at top *note most of this comes from www.kh2.co.uk*-

New news:
Famitsu Score of 39/40
-------------------------------------
Kingdom Hearts 2 Opening Video:
http://files.filefront.com/4495661/
The First Cutscene:
http://files.filefront.com/4497026/
Menu Trailer:
http://files.filefront.com/4495505/

All are most awesome, check them out!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Info on the Gummi Ship.

Gummi Ship scans:
-The World movement is the same as last time, seperated by courses where you must navigate the Gummi Ship.
-Like in Final Mix, there are special missions and whatnot with some cool rewards depending upon how well you do.
-Like last time you can alter your Gummi Ship with parts you collect, but even more so than last time
-Unlike last time there will be huge enemies at times
NEW DRIVE FORM REVEALED!
whiteform6fe.jpg

No word on what its called yet, but it looks pretty sweet (in the screen shot it looks like he has the key blades hooked on his feet?!)
Peter Pan has been confirmed as a summon.
C&P from www.kh2.co.uk :
If you don't already know there is a rumored Famitsu review that gave Kingdom Hearts 2 a perfect score. Now we still do not have a confirmation, but we do have some of the alleged final thoughts:
[Famitsu Reviews are as follows:
- 4 reviewers each score at a scale of 1-10
- The total score will be out of 40]

1st guy: 10/10
This game is a masterpiece, it has lived up to it's optimum exepctations. The battles have been improved greatly and are very enjoyable.

2nd guy: 10/10
The characters from FF have been rendered amazingly. The battle has been a memorable part!!(The Holow Bastion war scene probably)

3rd guy: 10/10
With a mysterious story, this manages to unravel everything in a great manner, and is amazing!

4th guy: 10/10
The Disney characters have been recreated perfectly! You can even play with Winnie the Pooh!!

Total: 40/40

On the japanese website, a new sub-category has been added to the character tab (the second one). Its info about the 13th Order members. Just click the XIII icon. Be sure to check out number IX Demyx. He has a guitar sword thingy, looks pimp.
Someone returns....
Spoiler.
Who could it be?
High Quality FULL Version of the new promo video now online. Tons of new footage including many of the Limit Attacks (Sora and a NPC team up attack). The one with Stitch looks awesome. The scene where the hooded guy runs of the side of a building and throws his Keyblade to a Riku looking person is there, ingame not FMV. Various members of the 13th order are shown in more detail. We also get a scene with Kairi locked up in a computery area and Pluto seems to be locked up with her.
kairi2nv.jpg

We also see that Eminem makes a guest appearance:
slim4te.jpg

:lol: Ok fine Seifer.
If you have any interest in this game you need to see this trailer.
Link: http://files.filefront.com/kh2pv2avi/;4465159;;/fileinfo.html
New promo video featuring Sora's master form and TRON CYCLES! It looks like while in master form Sora can cast some uber versions of spells as well as do a mid-air whirlwind attack.
Link: http://files.filefront.com/4461491/
The Blonde Haired Kid's name has been revealed. Its Roxas.

Copied from kh2.co.uk-
News - Tetsuya Nomura divulges new information on Kingdom Hearts II
Posted by Ash Paulsen at 07:38:55 AM EST on 11.28.2005.

In a late-breaking interview with Japanese publication Dengeki, Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura let slip many new and expanded details regarding his upcoming behemoth of a sequel, Kingdom Hearts II.

Nomura first tells about the reaction he got from his boss upon showing him the latest, nearly-complete build of the game. His boss' response? "There's four games' worth in there." (Wow.)

He then mentions that the most recently-revealed new world, the Tron world, is the last "surprise world" we'll see (and there sure have been a lot of them). The world is called the "World of Space Paranoids," and Nomura tells us that the world will remind us of an old computer game. The idea for the world came into his head when he met with a Disney official who was making a Tron game on his PC. The different material he saw in that game turned him on to some new ideas for Kingdom Hearts II... hence the Tron world. Finally, wrapping up all the information on Tron, Nomura confirms that there will be light cycle battles in this world as well.

And now for something different: Nomura has dropped a surprise regarding Atlantica, the world from The Little Mermaid. This time around, Atlantica will not be a "normal" area and will not feature the normal action-oriented exploration and fighting that characterizes the series' gameplay. Instead, the entire world will be laid out as a musical, and the gameplay will be based around timing. Apparently it's a more "interactive" world, "where if you do well on a mission, you'll see a fitting musical scene, but if not, you won't."

There will not be any normal battles in Atlantica, but instead the fighting will take place in the context of the musical/rhythm gameplay structure for the world, and success in battle will be contingent on how well you can time your button presses. Exploration in Atlantica, too, will be tied to the music-based gameplay and will not be free-form as in the first game.

Timeless River, the old-school Steamboat Willie world, will be a "normal" world gameplay-wise and feature the usual battle system. (Nomura has said in a past interview to expect some important plot developments to take place in this world, as well.)

There are also new details on Pride Land, the much-anticipated world lifted right out of beloved Disney classic The Lion King. Nomura explains that, because there were not any humans in the film, he felt it necessary to change Sora, Donald and Goofy into animals themselves (or in the case of the latter two, make them less humanoid). When asked if the 13th Order (the group made up of the ominous individuals in the black robes and hoods, around whom much of the game's mysterious plot revolves) will appear in Pride Land, Nomura replied "probably not."

Having been changed into (more) animalistic forms in Pride Land, Donald will hold his staff with his claws while Goofy will attack much in the same way he did back in Atlantica in the first game. Sora, as has already been revealed, will take the form of a lion cub and will use his mouth to carry and attack with the Keyblade. Rather obviously, because of his changed, non-human form, Sora will not be any to go into any of his Drive modes in Pride Land. Finally, Nomura mentions that he actually wanted to include this world in the original game, but did not have the "programs" to do so at that time.

In new Drive news, Sora's newly-unveiled, yellow-hued Master Form is a combination of his previously-revealed Valor (red) and Wisdom (blue) Forms, and as such will feature both enhanced physical and magical capabilities, as well as the ability to fly. Master Form, however, will (rather obviously) deplete the Drive Gauge faster than the lower-powered Forms. However, Master Form isn't the pinnacle of Sora's newly-expanded powers: there are still a few more Drive Forms left to be revealed, and Nomura says that these will include ones that are more powerful than even Master Form.

Seifer, Raijin, and Fuujin from Final Fantasy VIII, as well as Vivi from Final Fantasy IX, have all been changed into kids for their appearances in Kingdom Hearts II, but their actual roles and goals remain largely the same as they were in their games of origin. (Well, Vivi was already a kid, but hey.)

In an interesting bit of trivia, Nomura reveals that it was his staff who goaded him into including Vivi in Kingdom Hearts II, because of popular fan request. Nomura was reluctant at first because Vivi was not his own character (astute readers will know Yoshitaka Amano was the character designer for Final Fantasy IX), but in the end his staff prevailed and Vivi made it onto the cast list. However, Vivi will not stand out in the story as much, though he does have his own individual aspirations, like Seifer.

Things have changed in Hollow Bastion this time around: in the sequel, the plot's focus in this world will be on the rebuilding of the town after the first chapter's calamitous events. Heading up the reconstruction effort are Leon (better known as FF VIII's Squall) and Cid, who were both relatively important figures in the first game (Leon especially). Nomura also comments that, seeing as Hollow Bastion's main characters are or will be all of FF origin, we can expect to see more familiar faces as the game nears release and more information is divulged, or in the game itself.

In regards to the number of new Final Fantasy characters to be introduced in Kingdom Hearts II, Nomura originally had settled on five, but since then the game has turned out to include more than that. (For reference, so far we know the new FF faces will we be seeing include Seifer, Fuujin, and Raijin (FF VIII), Vivi (FF IX), Auron (Final Fantasy X), and Yuna and Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2 style, very happily).

Hollow Bastion will be to Kingdom Hearts II what Traverse Town was to the original Kingdom Hearts; that is, the protagonists' home base and the game's "central hub," as it were.

Finally, when asked if all the worlds had been revealed, Nomura replied "more or less." Elaborating, Nomura stated that while there are no more "surprise worlds" yet to be revealed, Twilight Town and the world from the secret movies (that is, the dark, futuristic-looking city seen in both the secret movie scene at the end of the original KH and the "Deep Dive" trailer included in Japan's updated re-release of the original game, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix) have not been revealed in-depth yet. Though these worlds have been briefly seen in clips during trailers for Kingdom Hearts II, a lot of mystery concerning the plot still surrounds these worlds, and Nomura urges us to look forward to more coverage of these worlds as the game nears release in Japan.

Whew... that about covers it all. Kingdom Hearts II is slated for release in Japan on December 22. Regrettably, it won't be reaching North America until three months later, sometime in March. GAF will definitely keep you updated on any more hot KH II news as it comes in, though.
------------------------------------------------------
Ok I'm in the process of going through the Japanese website.

Heres what I've got so far.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

Once the page loads you have a bar of options on the left.
Note: After any choice the only button on the left is the back button.

The first choice is the story leading up to the game. A video of cutscenes from KH1 plays in the BG which is why it takes so long to load.

The second option is the characters from the game. Each one you click on provides a biography of the character and plays an animation of its character model in the background. Check out Jack Sparrow, pretty sweet.

The third option lists the worlds from the game. It tells the story behind the world. I'm not sure what the second tab is, but it gives more information about something. The Orange button on the top right turns off the text so you can look at screens from the various worlds, sometimes you have to click it twice. Check out the Timeless River (Steamboat Willie), you can see Donald and Goofy's classic look. Sora gets the treatment as well.

The forth option shows some pictures of Twilight Town. However, it has the words "coming soon" overlaid so... its coming soon :)

Option 5 gives you a wallpaper download, available in different sizes.

The sixth option is "? ? ?" and cannot be clicked on.

The final, 7th option is the most interesting so it gets its own sub-section, I will be moving one step LEFT at a time for the various items-

The first item on the list displays the Trinity Master, a collection of all three of the KH games. I'm guessing this will be sold in Japan only, but if it comes to the USA I'd prolly pick it up. It includes Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 2.

The second item appears to be either a KH calendar (the pictures for the months laid out) or just various pieces of artwork. I'm gonna say its a calendar.

The third item is a video trailer for KH2, specifically, the promo trailer for 2005. It contains some new footage that hasn't been in the other trailers. I HIGHLY suggest you check it out.

The fourth is disappointing, I thought it was going to be an MP3 of the new theme song, but its just an ad to buy Utada's CD.

The fifth is another trailer with some nice footage of the Blonde Haired Kid and two of the 13th Order holding some wicked looking key blades. Specifically, this is the Tokyo Game Show 2005 trailer. Another highly reccomended trailer for you to watch.

The sixth is the release date and price of KH2 (in Japan).

Finally, the seventh is the Jump Fiesta 2005 trailer. More footage of BHK and some AWESOME footage of the drive transformations (especially Valor).

Ok thats it for now.

If you need more info check out-

www.kh2.co.uk

I read on IGN that Jack Sparrow (from Pirates of the Caribbean) is confirmed to be in the game!

No word on if it will be Johnny Depp's likeness or if they will actually visit the Pirate world (I'd assume so tho....) yet.

I WANT MORE INFO DAMMIT!

[quote name='Gameboy415']I read on IGN that Jack Sparrow (from Pirates of the Caribbean) is confirmed to be in the game!

No word on if it will be Johnny Depp's likeness or if they will actually visit the Pirate world (I'd assume so tho....) yet.

I WANT MORE INFO DAMMIT![/QUOTE]
Sweet... Jack Sparrow for the win! Great idea for the sequel since reusing Neverland for pirates would have been lame. Its also cool to know that Disney is using non-animated films in the game. Maybe some other Disney-produced movies will make it in!!!

As you said MORE NEWS NEEDED!!!

*NOT REAL NEWS*

"Gummi ship sections to replaced by HERBIE THE LOVE BUG!"

Lol, that would seriously be hilarious.

Also, Mary Poppins should be a hidden boss. LOL!

*NOT REAL NEWS*

The first game was clearly way too hard for little kids, so I'd appreciate it if the developers would remove all the lame cutesiness (e.g. Gummi Ship, Donald and Goofy acting so annoying, etc) from the sequel. Don't see that happening though :(

They used up nearly every major Disney character in the first one, whats left? Or are they going to rehash the same characters with a different story?

I thoroughly enjoyed the first one (in my top 10 favorite games ever) I hope they make it a bit more non- linear though.

[quote name='Backlash']There are tons of disney characters left; we had this discussion a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

Yup and they could even go for some of the less popular ones and get by if they really had to.

buena vista leaked the new worlds, 6 of them:
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
Pirates of the Carribean
Lion King
Steamboat Willy

and yes i know thats only 5, but they said 6.

I beat the game again last night from the final save. Didn't get all the extra stuff for the secret ending, does anyone know where I could download it? (supposed to have some really good footage leading up to Chain of Memories or KH2)

One word:

TRON

And recent news of Seifer, Fuuijin, Raijin, Vivi, Squall (?), Yuffie, and Cid have been foretold. Oh, and recent screens of the Lion King and Tron trio were released not long ago as well.

[quote name='badboysean']I wanted to love the first game but I just cant seem to finish it. The camera pisses me off so bad that I end up turning it off...[/QUOTE]

I agree...I wanted to like it, but the gameplay was shoddy, and the FF characters just didn't fit and felt forced in.

I'm actually more excited about the steamboat Mickey world then Tron. I'm not a big fan of the movie though. Who am I kidding, I'm still gonna buy this no matter what.

Ne2eire, I found a video on one of the p2p networks (can't remember which one). In case your still checking this thread, try looking on there.

Some info that was new to me:

News - Tetsuya Nomura divulges new information on Kingdom Hearts II
Posted by Ash Paulsen at 07:38:55 AM EST on 11.28.2005.

In a late-breaking interview with Japanese publication Dengeki, Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura let slip many new and expanded details regarding his upcoming behemoth of a sequel, Kingdom Hearts II.

Nomura first tells about the reaction he got from his boss upon showing him the latest, nearly-complete build of the game. His boss' response? "There's four games' worth in there." (Wow.)

He then mentions that the most recently-revealed new world, the Tron world, is the last "surprise world" we'll see (and there sure have been a lot of them). The world is called the "World of Space Paranoids," and Nomura tells us that the world will remind us of an old computer game. The idea for the world came into his head when he met with a Disney official who was making a Tron game on his PC. The different material he saw in that game turned him on to some new ideas for Kingdom Hearts II... hence the Tron world. Finally, wrapping up all the information on Tron, Nomura confirms that there will be light cycle battles in this world as well.

And now for something different: Nomura has dropped a surprise regarding Atlantica, the world from The Little Mermaid. This time around, Atlantica will not be a "normal" area and will not feature the normal action-oriented exploration and fighting that characterizes the series' gameplay. Instead, the entire world will be laid out as a musical, and the gameplay will be based around timing. Apparently it's a more "interactive" world, "where if you do well on a mission, you'll see a fitting musical scene, but if not, you won't."

There will not be any normal battles in Atlantica, but instead the fighting will take place in the context of the musical/rhythm gameplay structure for the world, and success in battle will be contingent on how well you can time your button presses. Exploration in Atlantica, too, will be tied to the music-based gameplay and will not be free-form as in the first game.

Timeless River, the old-school Steamboat Willie world, will be a "normal" world gameplay-wise and feature the usual battle system. (Nomura has said in a past interview to expect some important plot developments to take place in this world, as well.)

There are also new details on Pride Land, the much-anticipated world lifted right out of beloved Disney classic The Lion King. Nomura explains that, because there were not any humans in the film, he felt it necessary to change Sora, Donald and Goofy into animals themselves (or in the case of the latter two, make them less humanoid). When asked if the 13th Order (the group made up of the ominous individuals in the black robes and hoods, around whom much of the game's mysterious plot revolves) will appear in Pride Land, Nomura replied "probably not."

Having been changed into (more) animalistic forms in Pride Land, Donald will hold his staff with his claws while Goofy will attack much in the same way he did back in Atlantica in the first game. Sora, as has already been revealed, will take the form of a lion cub and will use his mouth to carry and attack with the Keyblade. Rather obviously, because of his changed, non-human form, Sora will not be any to go into any of his Drive modes in Pride Land. Finally, Nomura mentions that he actually wanted to include this world in the original game, but did not have the "programs" to do so at that time.

In new Drive news, Sora's newly-unveiled, yellow-hued Master Form is a combination of his previously-revealed Valor (red) and Wisdom (blue) Forms, and as such will feature both enhanced physical and magical capabilities, as well as the ability to fly. Master Form, however, will (rather obviously) deplete the Drive Gauge faster than the lower-powered Forms. However, Master Form isn't the pinnacle of Sora's newly-expanded powers: there are still a few more Drive Forms left to be revealed, and Nomura says that these will include ones that are more powerful than even Master Form.

Seifer, Raijin, and Fuujin from Final Fantasy VIII, as well as Vivi from Final Fantasy IX, have all been changed into kids for their appearances in Kingdom Hearts II, but their actual roles and goals remain largely the same as they were in their games of origin. (Well, Vivi was already a kid, but hey.)

In an interesting bit of trivia, Nomura reveals that it was his staff who goaded him into including Vivi in Kingdom Hearts II, because of popular fan request. Nomura was reluctant at first because Vivi was not his own character (astute readers will know Yoshitaka Amano was the character designer for Final Fantasy IX), but in the end his staff prevailed and Vivi made it onto the cast list. However, Vivi will not stand out in the story as much, though he does have his own individual aspirations, like Seifer.

Things have changed in Hollow Bastion this time around: in the sequel, the plot's focus in this world will be on the rebuilding of the town after the first chapter's calamitous events. Heading up the reconstruction effort are Leon (better known as FF VIII's Squall) and Cid, who were both relatively important figures in the first game (Leon especially). Nomura also comments that, seeing as Hollow Bastion's main characters are or will be all of FF origin, we can expect to see more familiar faces as the game nears release and more information is divulged, or in the game itself.

In regards to the number of new Final Fantasy characters to be introduced in Kingdom Hearts II, Nomura originally had settled on five, but since then the game has turned out to include more than that. (For reference, so far we know the new FF faces will we be seeing include Seifer, Fuujin, and Raijin (FF VIII), Vivi (FF IX), Auron (Final Fantasy X), and Yuna and Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2 style, very happily).

Hollow Bastion will be to Kingdom Hearts II what Traverse Town was to the original Kingdom Hearts; that is, the protagonists' home base and the game's "central hub," as it were.

Finally, when asked if all the worlds had been revealed, Nomura replied "more or less." Elaborating, Nomura stated that while there are no more "surprise worlds" yet to be revealed, Twilight Town and the world from the secret movies (that is, the dark, futuristic-looking city seen in both the secret movie scene at the end of the original KH and the "Deep Dive" trailer included in Japan's updated re-release of the original game, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix) have not been revealed in-depth yet. Though these worlds have been briefly seen in clips during trailers for Kingdom Hearts II, a lot of mystery concerning the plot still surrounds these worlds, and Nomura urges us to look forward to more coverage of these worlds as the game nears release in Japan.

Whew... that about covers it all. Kingdom Hearts II is slated for release in Japan on December 22. Regrettably, it won't be reaching North America until three months later, sometime in March. GAF will definitely keep you updated on any more hot KH II news as it comes in, though.

--------------------------
The rhythem based Atlantica sounds freakin awesome! I am so ready for this game to come out!

Just watched the promo video... and WOW.
This game cannot be released here soon enough (allowing for a good translation, though, we have to wait...). I loved the first Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories was an excellent "bridge" game between the two (even though I hated the card system, I just hate card battles in general.)

I shall consider this PREORDER'D! Here's to hoping Square-Enix provides something nifty for our troubles.

-Sailorneorune

WHOLLY CRAP!

I just saw the trailer and the game looks *OFF THE HOOK*. The combat looks a lot more intense, and I'm really interested in the story just from the cutscene previews.

I may just have to buy this on launch date. :whistle2:D

And I can't believe they're using Utada Hikaru's "Passion" as the game's main theme. SUCH A GREAT CHOICE!!!

I *pray* they keep the song in the original Japanese format instead of doing an English version. Or at the very least, have it as an option for the purists. :pray:

Stolen from www.kh2.co.uk probably not true but nice to see that it'll probably be pretty good.

If you don't already know there is a rumored Famitsu review that gave Kingdom Hearts 2 a perfect score. Now we still do not have a confirmation, but we do have some of the alleged final thoughts:
[Famitsu Reviews are as follows:
- 4 reviewers each score at a scale of 1-10
- The total score will be out of 40]

1st guy: 10/10
This game is a masterpiece, it has lived up to it's optimum exepctations. The battles have been improved greatly and are very enjoyable.

2nd guy: 10/10
The characters from FF have been rendered amazingly. The battle has been a memorable part!!(The Holow Bastion war scene probably)

3rd guy: 10/10
With a mysterious story, this manages to unravel everything in a great manner, and is amazing!

4th guy: 10/10
The Disney characters have been recreated perfectly! You can even play with Winnie the Pooh!!

Total: 40/40
------------------------------------------------
Peter Pan is a confirmed Summon.

Note: Be sure to check the OP for the latest news.

Wow..that vid was awesome.

I thought the part where Hercules stops Auron's sword was pretty badass....even though I'm pretty sure Hercules isnt meant to be badass character :lol:

I also liked how it showed a part from Deep Dive with in game graphics showing that the part will actually be in the game.

The combat also look A LOT better.

I am sooo excited now :p

New Info on the Gummi Ship.

Gummi Ship scans:
-The World movement is the same as last time, seperated by courses where you must navigate the Gummi Ship.
-Like in Final Mix, there are special missions and whatnot with some cool rewards depending upon how well you do.
-Like last time you can alter your Gummi Ship with parts you collect, but even more so than last time
-Unlike last time there will be huge enemies at times
NEW DRIVE FORM REVEALED!
whiteform6fe.jpg

No word on what its called yet, but it looks pretty sweet (in the screen shot it looks like he has the key blades hooked on his feet?!)

[quote name='Vegan']fucking Gummi Ships. Artifically bloating the length of the game is all it did.[/QUOTE]
After seeing some of the new gameplay footage, it looks to be a little more involved. I liked it in the first game just because you could make some.... interesting designs if you know what I mean. (Nothing better than piloting a space penis.)

[quote name='crystalklear64']New Info on the Gummi Ship.

Gummi Ship scans:
[/QUOTE]

Doh. I'll wait til $20 then probably, if I get it at all. Why why why have this in the game?

That trailer's wicked. And Sora rockin' out on his KeyBlade made me chuckle. Battle definitely looks hell of a lot more involved and interesting this time around.

[quote name='Backlash']Doh. I'll wait til $20 then probably, if I get it at all. Why why why have this in the game?[/QUOTE]
If something as small as a gummi ship (you know its not going to be integral) throws you, I would suggest you never buy or play this game.

[quote name='crystalklear64']If something as small as a gummi ship (you know its not going to be integral) throws you, I would suggest you never buy or play this game.[/QUOTE]

But you can't eat the gummi ship even though its supposed to be gummi...I was hungry too.

[quote name='crystalklear64']If something as small as a gummi ship (you know its not going to be integral) throws you, I would suggest you never buy or play this game.[/QUOTE]

Not integral? It was in the first game... you had to use it every time you went somewhere new. But even that wasn't horrible. The worst part was finding secrets and figuring out how to get the hard-to-reach treasure chests and then just finding lame gummi pieces instead of treasure worth having.

At least every shooter level was easily passable without any gummi modifications. At least they gave us that much. Some games would make you spend time with that damn blueprint screen.

[quote name='Backlash']Not integral? It was in the first game... you had to use it every time you went somewhere new. But even that wasn't horrible. The worst part was finding secrets and figuring out how to get the hard-to-reach treasure chests and then just finding lame gummi pieces instead of treasure worth having.[/QUOTE]
But dude, that was like what.. 9 times? Come on, I can handle 9 shooter levels if the rest of the game is awesome.

Yeah. But like I said, I really hate getting the gummi pieces as rewards. I'm kind of nitpicking, but for me it made this a good game instead of an incredible game.

Famitsu score - Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, Square Enix): 10 / 9 / 10 / 10 - (39/40)

Also, the game is released in HK and the intro movies and other details are floating around on fansites. I'm expecting the game to be fully spoiled on GameFAQs by weeks end...

bread's done
Back