- - - - -

The Kingdom Hearts II Thread! -*Possible Spoilers*

#211 asianxcore   ...to the moon CAGiversary!   6077 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 May 2006 - 09:23 AM

I beat the game last week. Clocking in at around 48-50 hours and Jiminy's Journal ending at 89%. My final level was 99, as I spent countless hours hacking and slashing at the Pride Lands. I didn't level up a lot of my forms and never acquired the final form.

The ending wasn't great, but the ending battle was fantastic. Loved every second of it. I saved right before the last boss so I will probably go back and try to level up all my different forms, hopefully getting the final form.

....and no I didn't beat Sephiroth :( so hard.

I really enjoyed this game, which is surprising to me because I absolutely hated the first game.

#212 Logain8955   Groovy Cactuar CAGiversary!   2383 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 May 2006 - 10:58 AM

I was going more with

Spoiler

Spoiler

#213 asianxcore   ...to the moon CAGiversary!   6077 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 01:34 AM

so I'm now going back and leveling up all my forms, so that I can hopefully take on Sephiroth. I've already leveled up my Master and Wisdom forms to Level 7, where is a good place to level up Valor and Final form?

#214 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12655 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 02:15 AM

so I'm now going back and leveling up all my forms, so that I can hopefully take on Sephiroth. I've already leveled up my Master and Wisdom forms to Level 7, where is a good place to level up Valor and Final form?

Valor - This form is easy to level up, you get 1 exp for every hit, Just find some strong enimies in the "Land the Never Was" and attack away, when your drive meter is low, exit to the the world map, go back and it's refilled. Continue doing this, and that's all.

Final - Pretty much the same as above. You get 1 exp for every "Nobody" you defeat, so the last level is good for that. But I found a place where a bunch of tiny Nobodies appear on a bunch of steps. Look around, you'll find them, they're easy to kill.

#215 asianxcore   ...to the moon CAGiversary!   6077 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:11 AM

Valor - This form is easy to level up, you get 1 exp for every hit, Just find some strong enimies in the "Land the Never Was" and attack away, when your drive meter is low, exit to the the world map, go back and it's refilled. Continue doing this, and that's all.

Final - Pretty much the same as above. You get 1 exp for every "Nobody" you defeat, so the last level is good for that. But I found a place where a bunch of tiny Nobodies appear on a bunch of steps. Look around, you'll find them, they're easy to kill.

thanks.

does anyone have any tips for the Hades Cup? I finally beat Sephiroth and I'm going to try the Hades Cup next to try and get the last keyblade.