Gears of War 3 EPIC edition $39.99 + $3.99 shipping@gohastings

I cannot post link. 

Just search gears of war 3 EPIC at gohasitings, amazon, and ebay, then you may find it was sold for $39.99 plus $3.99 shipping

Not a bad deal, good if you've missed out on this in the past. Funny enough, I've yet to play Judgement, let alone 3..

They started at having 13 then dropped to 6 and now are back up to 11. I wonder how many of these they actually have as we know this CE was so over produced.

Really? All that trouble, receive a huge box, list, ship a huge box, for maybe $10 profit?

Yeah lol too much work! I passed on it, I thought these would sell for $100 but doesn't seem like it

Hmm, I've been waiting for Gears of War 3 (Epic Edition) to drop under $50 for a very long time. Just ordered a copy through Amazon. I never purchased anything big from GoHastings.com, so I hope the over-sized box doesn't get damaged during shipping...

I remember seeing TONS of these things at my local Best Buys.  I wonder if they still have them in stock.  $10 profit is good imo, I disagree with the notion that it's not.  I don't know if there's really $10 profit on this though.  And I'm not interested enough in the Gears franchise to want the statue for myself at this price.  Also, will people want this as much once they [inevitably?] release a collector's edition for Gears Xbox One edition?  Hmm, I don't know. I would still want my Fallout Collector's editions.  So maybe.

I grabbed one through Amazon when I first saw this thread pop up and I got shipping confirmation today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up one at Gamestop Brand new for $12.99. Don't know if its still going on but some collecters editions are matched to used priced regular edition games. If your lucky enough to find one at your local gamestop give it a shot :)

I picked up one at Gamestop Brand new for $12.99. Don't know if its still going on but some collecters editions are matched to used priced regular edition games. If your lucky enough to find one at your local gamestop give it a shot :)

Yeah man, I'm bummed I wasn't able to get in on that as there were no copies around where I live. This is the next cheapest I've seen it though.

So did anyone else's arrive beat to sh!t? Just opened my box to find it wasn't sealed, corners are smashed in and torn, marker writing on the front and a puncture hole in the back.

So did anyone else's arrive beat to sh!t? Just opened my box to find it wasn't sealed, corners are smashed in and torn, marker writing on the front and a puncture hole in the back.
Mine showed up today. Game box was open, beaten, and torn. No writing that I noticed. Very disappointed in its condition since it was suppose to be new, and the shipping box appeared fine.

Edit

Also appear to be missing Fenix's memoirs, but everything else appears to be here. I decided to contact them and see what can be done. Never had an issue when ordering online before.

Sorry to hear you guys received damaged/opened boxes. Mine showed up yesterday and looked ok. It may have been opened at one point but I doubt it. It looked more like the stickers just lost contact on their own due to the box being moved around and heat or something. Everything inside the box, statue, game box (with the medal), and artbook, all looked factory sealed on mine.

bread's done
Back