Amazon Halo 4 Limited Edition $63.60 19 or less in stock FSSS

Not a deal.
These were $19.xx and up two weeks ago.
And regular edition was $3.25-4.50 this past week.
Are you f'in serious?! I would have bought that in an instant.

Was there a thread here?

Edit: I checked camel and $63 is the lowest price ever offered by amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you f'in serious?! I would have bought that in an instant.

Was there a thread here?

Edit: I checked camel and $63 is the lowest price ever offered by amazon.
Yeah, it started $19.xx as acceptable and I purchased a $20.xx as good. No DLC, but it was worth the risk.

Ah, thank you. I don't buy used junk, especially a CE with DLC.
You also apparently don't buy CEs that are usually in great shape for a fraction of the price. AWD is great, and if it doesn't meet any princely standards you can return it.

This post was brought to you by Amazon Warehouse Deals. =)

Yeah, it started $19.xx as acceptable and I purchased a $20.xx as good. No DLC, but it was worth the risk.
You are very forward with your AWD endeavors these days, apparantely in other threads such as this other than the AWD thread too? Must be very proud of your haul

Or maybe trying to help others get great prices by spreading the word of AWD. ;)
Yeah, exactly. Didn't know a $20.xx copy of Halo 4 LE w/o any DLC, so just the game itself, is such a great deal and so much to be proud of...

Edit:
Wow, OP was referring to new copy, while I was referring to used through AWD.

Yeah, time for bed.

Well, I would still consider it a lukewarm deal for collectors who needs things to be sealed. Normally I would go nuts on sealed LEs but shooters aren't really my genre.

Well, I would still consider it a lukewarm deal for collectors who needs things to be sealed. Normally I would go nuts on sealed LEs but shooters aren't really my genre.
I understand the collector standpoint. $60 new does sound decent but given the fact that a standard used like new copy was $4 this past week I can never see myself paying $60 for new. Although for a collector keeping it sealed this does seem like a deal. :bouncy:

you can't bash a brand new collectors edition deal because it was USED for $19.99

this is a collector's edition, most people don't collect used things. Also by now it's probably 95% guaranteed the dlc will be invalid. It's $19.99 for a reason.

I've purchased a few of these halo 4 from AWD and some have come in good condition, while others have come in horrible condition with just the steelbook and a disc. I also don't like to abuse amazon returns.

bread's done
Back