FREE Star Wars Pinball PS Plus Users

Wow they're really pulling out all the stops with ps+
Not enough for me. This pinball nice but 80-90% i had already or not worth the time. If you like renting or wait ages to get a game plus rules. I like the markdowns on dlc and what not to own without plus sub. I guess i buy to many games i want to play within a year. I hope ps4 plus gets something more i like. Trophies to me are meh dang achievements spoiled me. But i recommend plus to most just not me rofl. :) Nice stepping stone maybe new interface make me shop more on ps4. The ps3 store puts me to zzzz.

Not enough for me. This pinball nice but 80-90% i had already or not worth the time. If you like renting or wait ages to get a game plus rules. I like the markdowns on dlc and what not to own without plus sub. I guess i buy to many games i want to play within a year. I hope ps4 plus gets something more i like. Trophies to me are meh dang achievements spoiled me. But i recommend plus to most just not me rofl. :) Nice stepping stone maybe new interface make me shop more on ps4. The ps3 store puts me to zzzz.
Renting? It's not like they take the game away from you after it stops being free as long as you have Plus

Yeah, thats the definition of renting, you lose access to something after you stop paying for it.
Well said i wonder about people these days rofl.

Hey paul get plus you get free games to own.

Dang Jim you rule!

3 Months later...

Hey Jim my games wont work.

Paul renew plus.

Jim why?

Cause you need to pay for a plus sub to play them paul.

Jim you suck these are not free games i got to pay for a rental sub to play them...

<CLICK>

bread's done
Back