- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/22-9/28)

sunday ads

#271 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Just to let people know, Best Buy trade in for Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD is $20 plus the 100% bonus makes it $40. Since it retails for $40, those of you who want to dump it, I would suggest doing it by Saturday. Definitely weird that the trade in value matches the retail price.

well, BB has been struggling for years. This trade- in promo is to get you in the store, and keep you going back there as you can only use the money you get from BB at BB. Chances are you'll spend more and even if they dont get much profit, they get a lot of your mindshare as they keep you away from competitors.

Best Buy deals have really gone downhill ever since lowering GCU price to $30

XBL deals are absolutely shit compared to PSN, but even those have been sucking

DELL is absolutely the worst online retailer for video games. Avoid them at all costs.

Aw, what's wrong...does an internet opinion about video games disagree with yours? Cry more.

#272 pscloud   I'm just sayin'... CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Did anyone find Scribblenauts Unmasked at Target today?  Even though it's showing in-stock at two near me, neither had it.  One store sent me to the other saying they had 6, yet nothing after I drove over.  Both stores had the 3DS version, but no Wii U version out.

Went to Target this morning, and they didn't have any copies (just 3DS).  They printed a list of the closest availability - next one only had 2 copies.  

The list looked like they only received 2-4 copies out of the 4 stores that came up.

#273 LightningX32   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   399 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

LightningX32

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Went to Target this morning, and they didn't have any copies (just 3DS).  They printed a list of the closest availability - next one only had 2 copies.  

The list looked like they only received 2-4 copies out of the 4 stores that came up.

Target in my area had the Wii U version but no 3DS version.  However after seeing how much cheaper the PC version is I went with that one.

#274 thisboywillbreak   it's never been easy CAGiversary!   1135 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

thisboywillbreak

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

well, BB has been struggling for years. This trade- in promo is to get you in the store, and keep you going back there as you can only use the money you get from BB at BB. Chances are you'll spend more and even if they dont get much profit, they get a lot of your mindshare as they keep you away from competitors.

That's why you turn it into Amazon money. :)
Posted Image

#275 Koneesha   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   72 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Koneesha

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

So does anyone know if the Target buy 2 get 1 deal is in store only? I can't figure out how to do it online. Sorry if this has been asked but I'm in a real hurry right now so I don't have time to read the thread.

#276 Kamagii   Ninja Gaiden speedrunner CAGiversary!   3359 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

So the 10 off ps+ at best buy does it stack with the 39.99 reward zone price?

76561198023547234.png

Kamagii.png

#277 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

That's why you turn it into Amazon money. :)

...how do you do this?!

Best Buy deals have really gone downhill ever since lowering GCU price to $30

XBL deals are absolutely shit compared to PSN, but even those have been sucking

DELL is absolutely the worst online retailer for video games. Avoid them at all costs.

Aw, what's wrong...does an internet opinion about video games disagree with yours? Cry more.

#278 T1NY   Chewing Aluminum Foil CAGiversary!   1248 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

...how do you do this?!

Buy kindle cards at bb with your BB store credit.

Untitled

#279 IamPro   ۞_۞ CAGiversary!   933 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

Any retailer selling Black Ops 2 for $30 or less? Want to pick it up again but everywhere its super inflated 

NoQf2AF.jpg